+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

FORT Fan

Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Brad Womack
    Bachelor - Season 11

ABC'S NEW BACHELOR IS A SINCERE, SEXY, SUCCESSFUL SELF-MADE MAN WHO MAY BE THE SERIES' HOTTEST GUY YET

The 11th Edition of ABC's Popular Romance Reality Series Will Premiere With a 90-Minute Special on Monday, September 24

Brad Womack, 34, a successful, self-made entrepreneur, has been selected to star in the 11th edition of ABC's popular romance reality series when it returns this fall on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24 (9:30-11:00 p.m., ET), on ABC with a special 90-minute season premiere. It doesn't hurt that his sexy good looks make him The Bachelor's own "McSteamy."

For all his hard-earned accomplishments, there is one thing missing from Brad's life: He is ready to find his soul mate, settle down and have the family life he has so long desired. But Brad's heart, determination and commitment have already given him a good head start.

Currently residing in Austin, Texas, Brad co-owns four lucrative bars with his two brothers, Chad and Wesley, both of whom are married. With the success of these establishments, they are now looking to expand into other ventures and are in the early stages of developing a hotel.

Brad had an early plan to make his mark on the world and, at 19, left Texas State University (known then as Southwest Texas State) after one year of college to work in oil fields across the country to save up money. His eight-year odyssey took him all over Texas and then to Louisiana, North Dakota and California.

After working diligently in the oil fields, he got into bartending with his twin brother, Chad. After some eight months tending bar, he had enough money saved to finance the purchase of his first drinking establishment with his brothers in 2001, when he was just 28. Since then, their very successful business has exploded to where they've purchased a bar a year.

However Brad has had to overcome some obstacles on his way to his booming business career. Born in Atlanta, his family stayed there until he was 12 years old, and then the family moved to Livingston, Texas, where he went to high school. Growing up in a single-parent home, his challenging days as a youngster helped to instill in him a good work ethic, the importance of a stable family and the ability to be a good provider. Not born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he is appreciative of what he has accomplished on his own. These strong values, coupled with great looks and undeniable sex appeal, make him the perfect catch. Brad is sincere about his search and optimistic that he will find the woman who could become his wife.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, The Bachelor is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Lisa Levenson are the executive producers. David Bohnert and Martin Hilton are the co-executive producers.

Official Site

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I worry about men like this who work in a bar around beautiful possibly seductive women day in and day out. Is he really ready to find a wife or is it a publicity stunt to promote his bars?
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 08-09-2007 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Added official photo/bio to first post in this thread.

Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;2512101;
    I worry about men like this who work in a bar around beautiful possibly seductive women day in and day out. Is he really ready to find a wife or is it a publicity stunt to promote his bars?
    I absolutely believe that there is almost always, esp. with the men, an element of self-promotion in their decision to appear on the Bachelor. It was clearly stated in some press release that Brad and his partners were on the verge of an important business expansion, a hotel maybe?? I think it's possible that he's open to meeting the right woman, but for a saavy businessman this is the attraction, imo. His bars, imo, will be fully promoted and WILL benefit greatly from this appearance. This doesn't mean that Brad isn't a good guy and if lightening struck and the right woman was there that he wouldn't end up with her, but (as my mom always said) "I'm not holding my breath" for a true romance.

Look - it's not like Andy Baldwin had alot of trouble meeting or dating beautiful women. But there is something to having a group of casting folks scour the country looking for good matches for you. It worked wonderfully for Andy (and Tessa). Success sells. Even to prospective bachelors.

There wasn't one guy (or girl) ever on this show who wasn't a famewhore. If you go on this show, in any capacity, you're itching for something that 99% of people would never itch for. This guy's got a business to promote, lots of booze to sell and a chance to get his mug out there and step out of obscurity. Probably for those reasons and whatever others, he's claiming that he wants to find a woman on a cheesy TV show. 'Cause why pick from a roomful of available women every night, when you can limit yourself to just 25, out of which 15 are definite non-starters, another 10 would never work and the last 5 you'd probably never even look at twice in real life? Makes perfect sense!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2512390;
    There wasn't one guy (or girl) ever on this show who wasn't a famewhore. If you go on this show, in any capacity, you're itching for something that 99% of people would never itch for. This guy's got a business to promote, lots of booze to sell and a chance to get his mug out there and step out of obscurity. Probably for those reasons and whatever others, he's claiming that he wants to find a woman on a cheesy TV show. 'Cause why pick from a roomful of available women every night, when you can limit yourself to just 25, out of which 15 are definite non-starters, another 10 would never work and the last 5 you'd probably never even look at twice in real life? Makes perfect sense!
    I love this site just for the pleasure of reading your posts. You are so funny.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;2512101;
    I was glad to read an article in the media thread that says both of Brad's brothers are married. Maybe he sees what they have in their lives and truly does want to find a potential wife

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;2512640;
    I was glad to read an article in the media thread that says both of Brad's brothers are married. Maybe he sees what they have in their lives and truly does want to find a potential wife
    I am worried about this one, but then again, I always worry lol. We shall see. I think we have had our share of pretty boys - but, never say never.

I am looking forward to seeing how he reacts around the women.. that should be pretty telling. Is he in it for the "right reasons" (lol) or is he looking for a few months of fun? I am giving it the benefit of the doubt. I really enjoyed last season.. and I am not expecting a repeat of last season's love story. I am hoping to see an enjoyable show and sleuth, sleuth, sleuth..LOL

All I can say is it will be enjoyable to watch.. just look at him!!
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

I'll have a tall drink of him, please.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Well I wouldnt say that Charlie necessarily went into this process looking for more than some fun and good exposure for his acting career. Doesnt mean he's not a nice guy. But he really fell in love on the show anyway. It happens.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast