+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Bevorules -

that is a great analysis - another good example of a season that threw some people was Travis -Moana vs. Sarah - that was an example where he showed settle vs risk and he took the settle - but they also played the good vs bad card - so we know that bad trumps risk - the problem with that season was the Travis just didn't fall for any of them!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2527489;
    Bevorules -

that is a great analysis - another good example of a season that threw some people was Travis -Moana vs. Sarah - that was an example where he showed settle vs risk and he took the settle - but they also played the good vs bad card - so we know that bad trumps risk - the problem with that season was the Travis just didn't fall for any of them!
    I agree that good 'ol Trav didn't fall for any of them, and Sarah was the easy pick but although we saw Moana as risk vs Sarah's "safe" they didn't play it that way in the preview they played the good girl everybody loves vs antisocial no one gets who is playing games card. Sort of the Good vs Evil play they gave Andrew season between Jen and Kirsten. They also dropped the hint that "it was a shame he had to go all the way to Paris" to meet the chosen and the only one with any chance of meeting him in real life was Sarah. Kind of gave it away early which segues (sp?) into my next advice to new posters whom are watching for Brad in that Harrison or someone in bachelor camp usually drops a big spoiler clue or hint early in the season that gives it away without actually saying the name of the one chosen. I can't think of all of them from the top of my head right now, but several notables:
    Trista/Ryan: They revealed that Ryan's phone bill was really high but that he talked to pals from the house on email. Who was he talking too? It was Trista.
    Andrew/Jen: Harrison revealed that Andrew and the Chosen were rained in again (only one where them being rained in was a theme was Jen) and that they played Trivial Persuit in hotel during there sequestered dates between end of taping and airing of finale. The only one of the f2 with the intelligence and personality to hold her own and even want to play trivial persuit was Jen.
    Travis/Sarah: noted above in my post
    Lorenzo/Jen: His brother made some comment about loving those women from Florida and Sadie was from CA.
    Andy/Tessa: Someone I don't remember if it was Andy or someone in Bachelor executive circle revealed that Andy has a thing for exotic brunettes, Bevin as a very normal looking (I am not saying she isn't cute or beautiful just not exotic) blonde.
    Pay attention to these and don't discount them saying "its too easy they wouldn't say that) as they are right every time. Look for these clues early in the interview circuit when Brad, Harrison and others go on interview shows like Regis and Kelly or the View and FORT posters will hopefully post these for everyone (they always have in the past) so that we can note them and analyze them.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2527207;
    Lynn7, to me what you do is sleuthing...just as much as others who may have expertise in doping out camera angles or editing tricks. So I'll be looking forward to your input this coming season.
    Wow, I never actually thought about it that way! Count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2527316;
    Lynn -

last season was the first time I have ever sleuthed - and I had already picked Tessa as the F1 when I started sleuthing -

I have only been wrong with Meredith/Ian and Lorenzo/Jen - I really thought Ian was the one until Meredith told Matthew she would love a ring from him - and I ignored the Jen clues with Lorenzo - b/c honestly I just didn't like her at all - like everyone says - you just can't get emotionally involved if you are really sleuthing!!
    I haven't been wrong yet but it is probably because I don't get emotionally involved. I watch because it's entertaining but, more than anything, I just like to see if I'm right...lol

I was confused on the Jesse series because the girl I had picked as the F1 came first but, then it was explained later, that F2 had been sick.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 08-16-2007 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2527580;
    I haven't been wrong yet but it is probably because I don't get emotionally involved. I watch because it's entertaining but, more than anything, I just like to see if I'm right...lol

I was confused on the Jesse series because the girl I had picked as the F1 came first but, then it was explained later, that F2 had been sick.
    I was confused too at the time because I had correctly figured out it was Jessica but then she got out of the limo first and he said the "but" that you always wait for when they break up only he picked her and then broke up with Tara. They did that because Tara was sick and they couldn't delay Jessica's limo any longer. It was awkward and ABC hasn't repeated that ever again.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

He's cute, even if he is scruffy. I think he'd look better in jeans and a tee shirt than that jacket with those chin whiskers. I wonder if he's going to be a fun bachelor. I hope so. Bring on the romance!
    Last edited by RomanticHeart; 08-16-2007 at 04:34 PM.

I personally don't think he is that hot... Not sure what it is...

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;2530009;
    He's cute, even if he is scruffy. I think he'd look better in jeans and a tee shirt than that jacket with those chin whiskers. I wonder if he's going to be a fun bachelor. I hope so. Bring on the romance!
    You have a good point... hopefully we'll see him in some tight jeans and shirt. I'm hoping for a good season.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 08-16-2007 at 05:09 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2514096;
    As long as he has more inflection in his voice than my text-to-speech program, I'll be a happy camper.
    Totally agree with you there, Jewlsy. Flashbacks of Dr. Travis Stork!

If they really wanted to shake things up they'd make Evil Dick the next bachelor. I am oddly attracted and repulsed by him at the same time.

I'm looking forward to watching Brad this season. I could do without the scraggly, facial hair, but its nice to see a bachelor with an extra helping of testosterone!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2527058;
    I read lips, facial expressions and body language. I am hearing impaired (not 100% deaf) so I've had to read body language and facial expressions my whole life, not to mention reading lips. I've picked the F1, fairly early on, since back when Helene was the F1. I had Ryan pegged for Trista on the Episode that he read her the poetry that he wrote. I don't guarantee it will work out, how can anyone, but I've certainly read the silent language that the contestants express. Fleiss can edit all he wants but he has nothing on me...LOL

I may not be able to sleuth but, perhaps, you and I can contribute in other areas this season?
    You know, Lynn7, I remember people saying last season that if you really want to read body language, the best way to do it is to turn off the sound on your TV! I'm sure you have an excellent record in picking the right person. Can't wait for your insights this season!

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2532088;
    You know, Lynn7, I remember people saying last season that if you really want to read body language, the best way to do it is to turn off the sound on your TV! I'm sure you have an excellent record in picking the right person. Can't wait for your insights this season!
    Yep, to me turning down the volume is key. Body language tells the tale, esp. when we know that the participants are required to mislead us. I first realized that Andy was very interested in Tessa when I turned off the sound and reviewed Andy and Tessa's first evening and compared it to the other girls. The spark was definitely there for both of them, imo.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2532196;
    Yep, to me turning down the volume is key. Body language tells the tale, esp. when we know that the participants are required to mislead us. I first realized that Andy was very interested in Tessa when I turned off the sound and reviewed Andy and Tessa's first evening and compared it to the other girls. The spark was definitely there for both of them, imo.
    I know what you mean. It was so obvious between those two.

Yeah, when you don't hear well you have to read body/lip/facial in order to be able to communicate. My CC works sometimes on my TV but, for the most part, I just leave it off because it is so frustrating trying to get it to work. Five weeks until opening night

+ Reply to Thread