+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Re: Bachelor *11* Avatars ~ Brad, Brad and even more Brad!

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2517502;
    How do you get one of these to put on your own avatar on here? I wondered that last season but didn't ask. I am not the best at technology. Thanks.
    BEVORULES - There is a change avatar (edit avatar) link on the left side of your control panel. Just follow the instructions, it's fairly easy. Again, there is a link for editing your avatar on the left side of your control panel Hope that helps!

Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

I haven't been online for a week, and when I logged on today to see all this action going on in here, I actually felt giddy! I LOVE THIS SHOW, and at first glance think Brad is yummy - now he'd better not disappoint. :nono I say that every year, and so far few have met my expectations, but I'm one of those hopelessly optimistic romantics, so I'm willing to allow him to make a connection with me. It's so good to see all your familiar faces once again, and I so look forward to the premiere.

Big shout out to Wiccan, our resident talented av maker.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2518631;
    I haven't been online for a week, and when I logged on today to see all this action going on in here, I actually felt giddy! I LOVE THIS SHOW, and at first glance think Brad is yummy - now he'd better not disappoint. :nono I say that every year, and so far few have met my expectations, but I'm one of those hopelessly optimistic romantics, so I'm willing to allow him to make a connection with me. It's so good to see all your familiar faces once again, and I so look forward to the premiere.

Big shout out to Wiccan, our resident talented av maker.
    Rosekid, I'm glad to see you back in Bachelor land and I know what you mean about the high hopes and not meeting even minor expectations in the last few seasons.... I'll be hopelessly optimistic with you and hope Brad as the Bachelor is as hot as in his pictures!!
    I hope, hope, hope, you are going to bless and entertain us with your greata recaps this season!! It wouldn't be the Bachelor w/o your hilarious recaps!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Lookout ~ Roseskid is in the house! It's good to see you back. We're all excited about the official announcement of the new bachelor - Brad Womack. After all, we've been speculating since, well, since forever. I'm so looking forward to your hilarious recaps. Brush up on all things TEXAS. I know you won't dissapoint us.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Bachelor *11* Avatars ~ Brad, Brad and even more Brad!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2516872;
    I timed out.. sorry!

*Does anyone "get" this one?
    Let's see...red hot chili peppers surrounding a yummy face...no. I haven't a clue.

Dang! There's still a full month to play before the bachelorettes make their still photo debut. Wiccan, your avatar creations are delightful. I'll be checking back once I can ditch my current avatar.

Welcome home, Roseskid. I hope everyone holds on tight. It's going to be a rocky ride.

Cafegirl, kendra_k, and Arielflies, it's so good to see you all and I'm guessing you've already got the first three or four episodes sleuthed out - or better yet - already know who 'wins' our bachelor's heart. I feel like I've returned to a long-lost reunion of old friends. The games can't begin soon enough.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Nice to see you ROSEKID - can't wait for the write-ups We always can be sure to count on you for that!

A month to go before the stampede comes !

I've been so wrapped up in Big Brother that I haven't spent much time checking out the new blood here. Love those piercing blue eyes! I only hope his abs are that beautiful!

Wiccan, the avatars look great! Awesome job!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

It's been - what? - at least two days now since we've known about Mr. McTexas here and I still see no F2 screencaps. What gives?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2520240;
    It's been - what? - at least two days now since we've known about Mr. McTexas here and I still see no F2 screencaps. What gives?
    It has not happened yet, so no screencaps to report in, MsFroggy. We are estimating the RC for 3:2 cut is Friday, Aug 17th.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread