+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Gosh jewelsy, I didnt know you were so easy to please. Set the bar low enough and he's bound to get over it. No pun intended.

Jewelsy thanks so much for adding a full size picture of Brad McDreamy to this thread.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2514096;
    I've added Brad's photo/bio to the first post in this thread (thanks leeniel! )

I'm really hoping for a "fun" bachelor this time around as the last three have been incredibly boring. As long as he has more inflection in his voice than my text-to-speech program, I'll be a happy camper.
    I hear you sister!

Thank you for adding Brad's information to the board.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fan

Thanks Jewelsy
    Someone please lead me if I have missed it somewhere else on the board, but do we have any info on Mr. Hunky other than generic stuff? like how tall is he, what is his favorite drink, what does hook up mean to him?
    you know the fun stuff ?

Thanks Jewelsy.. well he certainly has beautiful eyes

He also according to his website, hangs around many, many gorgeous young ladies This is going to be interesting.
    Last edited by armywife; 08-09-2007 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheBus;2514234;
    Thanks Jewelsy
    Someone please lead me if I have missed it somewhere else on the board, but do we have any info on Mr. Hunky other than generic stuff? like how tall is he, what is his favorite drink, what does hook up mean to him?
    you know the fun stuff ?
    I will ask this on the big Bachelor 11 thread - his friends read there and I bet they would be happy to answer!!

He is good looking, but almost too pretty. I don't like stubble - preferring the clean shaven look. Stubble on a non-actor just looks pretentious and too "in" for my taste. He actually looks a lot like my first fiance when I was 21 and fell for his pretty face and fortunately found out before we married that he was a compulsive gambler (so I am bit turned off by this guy). BUT, I'll reserve judgement until the show starts and I can see his personality and intelligence. Given that he is a self-made man from nothing, he has to be pretty smart, charming, and driven.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2514609;
    He is good looking, but almost too pretty. I don't like stubble - preferring the clean shaven look. Stubble on a non-actor just looks pretentious and too "in" for my taste. He actually looks a lot like my first fiance when I was 21 and fell for his pretty face and fortunately found out before we married that he was a compulsive gambler (so I am bit turned off by this guy). BUT, I'll reserve judgement until the show starts and I can see his personality and intelligence. Given that he is a self-made man from nothing, he has to be pretty smart, charming, and driven.
    Agree ANAME. I always feel this way before the season starts. it's nothing new with me lol. But I really agree with you. I am very turned off by "pretty boys" that try to maintain their being "pretty".. of course I like well-groomed, hygenically (word?) correct men that are easy on the eyes. Being around military men - I get to see that often for that. Anyhow.. This guy, just gives me doubts. He surely can find a bevy of women in one of his bars-and I would find it hard to believe that none of them would suffice for him and having taken on being the bachelor would cure his singleness (sorry for my made up words)...I will also reserve judgement the best I can until I actually hear him speak on the show - and yes, he does sound very successful - which is a good start. All this is because I never get it through my head that the audience doesn't want to see average ho hum guys...they want the all-american boy with a cherry on top! I also would think any woman (even if self confident enough) might get an itsy bitsy bitty bit upset to know their man is surrounded by gorgeous girls everyday. Maybe I am reacting harshly - but ..hey..just take a look at his pictures of his bars. Makes you think. I guess one can separate business from personal life- so of course I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I think you made some really valid points armywife. I think it is absolutely a deal breaker that whomever he chooses has to be comfortable with his bar/club life. Sometimes I suppose that takes a huge amount of trust.
    But he has been surrounded by these women for years, and although we heard about a couple of serious relationships, he has remained single. Maybe he does need to look elsewhere.

I think we were also told his family encouraged him to do this. I wonder if he was approached earlier when there was a casting call in 2005 at one of their bars. And then they kept him in mind when they returned.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2514640;
    I think you made some really valid points armywife. I think it is absolutely a deal breaker that whomever he chooses has to be comfortable with his bar/club life. Sometimes I suppose that takes a huge amount of trust.
    But he has been surrounded by these women for years, and although we heard about a couple of serious relationships, he has remained single. Maybe he does need to look elsewhere.
    I agree with your thoughts, Jelle. My older sister worked in a male dominant business ~ constantly surrounded by men ~ yet did not settle down and marry until she was older. Possibly being established and having a career is priority and then comes marriage.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread