+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2736896;
    Any chance Brad was visiting a certain bachelorette in Georgia?
    You must have been gone for a long time... Brad has been dating his ex-girlfriend Laurel ever since the FRC aired, so I don't think any of us would want him to visit DeAnna!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2737489;
    You must have been gone for a long time... Brad has been dating his ex-girlfriend Laurel ever since the FRC aired, so I don't think any of us would want him to visit DeAnna!
    I think you guys are smart thinking this way.... I would not want him to get back with our girl either, unless he had taken care of a lot of personal issues and with professional help...I truly do not see a love connection with Laurie after one and half years. I think there is more to it and it will all come to light in time.JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2737489;
    yikes! I know there were some rumors that he was back with his ex, but denials too. Did he finally admit it, is that how everyone found out?

Just read some prior posts...if I am reading things correctly, the public didn't know when the FRC aird that Brad was back with his ex. There were rumors, but the facts didn't hit the messages boards until around 12/13, on or about, right? I remember being on the Fort before Thanksgiving and wishing DeAnna and her family a happy holiday, but I know I didn't know back then about Brad admitting to being back with his ex.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2738446;
    Just read some prior posts...if I am reading things correctly, the public didn't know when the FRC aird that Brad was back with his ex. There were rumors, but the facts didn't hit the messages boards until around 12/13, on or about, right? I remember being on the Fort before Thanksgiving and wishing DeAnna and her family a happy holiday, but I know I didn't know back then about Brad admitting to being back with his ex.
    Hi Cailg
    Welcome back...you missed an interesting, frustrating time here. If you look at the Aftermath Media thread you will find a post by Brad's friend and business partner babyfacec...around post #843, or 853 where babyface posted a picture and article of Brad and his ex taken in Las Vegas from IN Touch magazine, (this article had already been outted on the ABC boards prior to babyface's posting of it). Babyface stated that they started dating again after the airing of the FRC...(which I believe would really be after the taping of the FRC). In the ensueing aftermath and discussions of this revelation, babyface admitted that Brad lied to Ellen DeGeneres on her show as she graciously apologized to him by telling Ellen that he was not dating and could look her in the eye and tell anyone that he had not had so much as a cup of coffee with a woman. Poor Brad Anyway if you look at the picture many of us feel that Laurel/Laurie/Lauren (the ex) is pregnant....by the way she is holding her hand and cupping it over the top of her abdomen, and by the shape and size of said abdomen, which would certainly explain away a lot of Brad's very contradictory and abusive and lying behaviour. FTR...I have NEVER wanted DeAnna anywhere near Brad since the moment the FRC aired and I saw the brutal, horrific treatment she endured due to Brad's angry, aggressive, contradictory mistreatment of her...and I am so beyond thrilled that DeAnna and all the women are away from him. And I do wish Brad/Laurel and baby Womack a happy life. JMO Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2738458;
    Hi Cailg
    Welcome back...you missed an interesting, frustrating time here. If you look at the Aftermath Media thread you will find a post by Brad's friend and business partner babyfacec...around post #843, or 853 where babyface posted a picture and article of Brad and his ex taken in Las Vegas from IN Touch magazine, (this article had already been outted on the ABC boards prior to babyface's posting of it). Babyface stated that they started dating again after the airing of the FRC...(which I believe would really be after the taping of the FRC). In the ensueing aftermath and discussions of this revelation, babyface admitted that Brad lied to Ellen DeGeneres on her show as she graciously apologized to him by telling Ellen that he was not dating and could look her in the eye and tell anyone that he had not had so much as a cup of coffee with a woman. Poor Brad Anyway if you look at the picture many of us feel that Laurel/Laurie/Lauren (the ex) is pregnant....by the way she is holding her hand and cupping it over the top of her abdomen, and by the shape and size of said abdomen, which would certainly explain away a lot of Brad's very contradictory and abusive and lying behaviour. FTR...I have NEVER wanted DeAnna anywhere near Brad since the moment the FRC aired and I saw the brutal, horrific treatment she endured due to Brad's angry, aggressive, contradictory mistreatment of her...and I am so beyond thrilled that DeAnna and all the women are away from him. And I do wish Brad/Laurel and baby Womack a happy life. JMO Thanks
    Karey
    Wow!! Now, a lot does make sense. What a jerk to lie to Ellen. I wonder if she will ever remark on this. So many good people were sticking up for him and saying we should take him at his word. I knew something was really strange about the whole thing. I really wonder if we will ever know the truth about when he rekindled his romance with his ex. I will never believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

You are right in that lovely DeAnna and all the women are so very fortunate that they didn't get more involved with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2738488;
    Wow!! Now, a lot does make sense. What a jerk to lie to Ellen. I wonder if she will ever remark on this. So many good people were sticking up for him and saying we should take him at his word. I knew something was really strange about the whole thing. I really wonder if we will ever know the truth about when he rekindled his romance with his ex. I will never believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

You are right in that lovely DeAnna and all the women are so very fortunate that they didn't get more involved with him.
    Speaking of the Ellen show, I read somewhere that on January 3rd (thursday) is a rerun of the episode that Brad was on. If anyone missed it the first time, now is there chance to see it.

Cailg ~~ I always wondered if Ellen would comment on it as well. I would have really liked for her to, but if it has been this long I really don't see it happening. Even though she didn't comment on it I am sure she knows the truth about it. I think plenty of people emailed her so she is at least aware of the fact that Brad lied to her.

Hi, Karey, nice to see you back on the boards!

I picked up my roommate's copy of In Touch Weekly (12/24/07 issue) and it had a blurb about Brad.

I don't know how reliable this magazine is, but it said (basically) that Brad was on a date in Vegas on 12/9 with his ex-girlfriend (not sure if I can post her name), that they were very cozy and looked like they were back together. Gee, isn't this right after he was on the Ellen show and said he wasn't dating anyone???

She owns a salon in TX and they dated for 3 years.

Of course Brad denied it, but In Touch has a photo of them together.

Hmmmm ...

He probably started the Bachelor single, then decided he wanted his ex back so went through the whole thing knowing he wasn't going to choose anyone.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Found this.....its the last sighting of Brad Womack in December... Friday December 21/2007:

Brad Womack, the heartbreaker from the latest season of ABC’s The Bachelor, was spotted at Ghostbar in the Palms with a “beautiful flawless brunette.” They enjoyed cocktails at the bar for about an hour. Brad was drinking Miller Lite and Fiji Water while his stunning date sipped on Grey Goose and Redbull. Before leaving, they finished by sharing a shot of Grey Goose Orange with a splash of Cranberry.
    » STRIP SCRIBBLES - Vegas Luxe Life with Robin Leach
    Last edited by cupcakes; 01-29-2008 at 07:40 AM.

+ Reply to Thread