+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by mynicholle;2700372;
    And not only that, when you say "I'm sorry" way too much, it loses the meaning.

Brad and DeAnna could had a private conversation without both of them saying it publicly.
    I don't think at the time when he said sorry to her at the Limo is the sorry that people on this forum are looking for.
    It's the sorry to Deanna for her to think that after 2 1/2 months that she still felt so confused and hurt from being mislead. I don't have a problem if he said sorry to her in private but IF he would say it publicly things would be so much easier for him.
    This is how you do it, "I'm really sorry but I don't love you and that I have led you to believe there was something there when it wasn't."
    When you say, I just can't apologise for not falling in love... it's just COLD, and not the Brad that I watched on TB.

FORT Fan

babyface I have appreciated your posts, its nice to have someone helping to unclutter this fleissy mess

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2700543;
    I no longer tell Brad what is on the boards. He doesn't want to know and hasn't even asked in weeks. He does feel a lot better after his Ellen interview. He'll move on just fine. If there is someone that needs to move on, its probably me. It is my guilty pleasure. But I'm going to be much more discreet as to what I post about Brad now. The show is over and he is moving on. I probably never should have mentioned that him and DeAnna talked. I can't believe the way it was taken, shaken, stirred, to become something it wasn't. No biggie.

I'm a sleuther for life and I accept that
    Does that mean that you are going to stay and post w/us during Bachelor 12?

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2700583;
    Does that mean that you are going to stay and post w/us during Bachelor 12?
    Of course!!! I will also lend logical, realistic views based on editing tendencies that won't be able to be confused with spin control

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2700605;
    Of course!!! I will also lend logical, realistic views based on editing tendencies that won't be able to be confused with spin control
    I will look forward to your spin on the next bachelor. Maybe you could change your avatar for that one. May I suggest you doing the hammertime in some funky pants(you can't touch this)

so ready to leave this season behind. Brad, dee and all the rest should go in peace. I know they are probably ready to go on with their lives and get out of reality world.

I just watched a couple of Brad's pre-FRC interviews.. Why is he so proud of himself during these interviews.?.. Does anyone know DeAnna's reaction when listening/watching these interviews? Perhaps she thought his jubilation during the interviews was that he changed his mind and was gonna tell her? I never said anything bad about Brad until now.... but I really find his demeanor rude somewhere... somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2700605;
    That is terrific news babyfaceC! We are lacking in not only the male point of view, but those that know the truth of the editing and such with this (non)reality tv show. You rock, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2700632;
    I will look forward to your spin on the next bachelor. Maybe you could change your avatar for that one. May I suggest you doing the hammertime in some funky pants(you can't touch this)
    Love it, winniechloe!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Well no matter what. I still think Brad is a good catch. The question is will HE ever catch anything bigger than his ego?

[B]I no longer tell Brad what is on the boards. He doesn't want to know and hasn't even asked in weeks. He does feel a lot better after his Ellen interview. He'll move on just fine. If there is someone that needs to move on, its probably me. It is my guilty pleasure. But I'm going to be much more discreet as to what I post about Brad now. The show is over and he is moving on. I probably never should have mentioned that him and DeAnna talked. I can't believe the way it was taken, shaken, stirred, to become something it wasn't.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you had not shared they talked, can you only imagine how much worst it would have been. Everyone thinking he simply turned to her and said it's time to go. I try to be objective, realizing I'm not always, but this didn't set well with me, at all.

After, you explained he did talk to her as long as he could...it did change the picture. It's been like a puzzle, we get a little at a time. Our opinion, changes on what we or given or see. That's all we have.

You did what any good friend would do, the backlash was there, but not as bad as it could have been.

You did good, my cyber-friend, be happy.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 12-03-2007 at 07:28 AM. Reason: fixed quote

[B]I no longer tell Brad what is on the boards. He doesn't want to know and hasn't even asked in weeks. He does feel a lot better after his Ellen interview. He'll move on just fine. If there is someone that needs to move on, its probably me. It is my guilty pleasure. But I'm going to be much more discreet as to what I post about Brad now. The show is over and he is moving on. I probably never should have mentioned that him and DeAnna talked. I can't believe the way it was taken, shaken, stirred, to become something it wasn't.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2702947;
    If you had not shared they talked, can you only imagine how much worst it would have been. Everyone thinking he simply turned to her and said it's time to go. I try to be objective, realizing I'm not always, but this didn't set well with me, at all.

After, you explained he did talk to her as long as he could...it did change the picture. It's been like a puzzle, we get a little at a time. Our opinion, changes on what we or given or see. That's all we have.

You did what any good friend would do, the backlash was there, but not as bad as it could have been.

You did good, my cyber-friend, be happy.
    This post was just moved to this site and I reread your statement, sorry, I should have read it more carefully the first time.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 12-03-2007 at 07:29 AM. Reason: fixed quote

+ Reply to Thread