+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;2699369;
    I think everything works out for the best. By having DeAnna's dad fly out there, even though it wasn't for the reason that was originally intended, it meant that he was there to be with DeAnna on what had to be one of the worst days of her life. I'm just glad that he was there to support her. I'm sure she needed a shoulder to cry on. I can't think of a better shoulder than that of a supportive dad.
    ScoutMom, ITA

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;2700010;
    ITA OnTheBus...he is human. I think that we have all stumbled before. Brad Womack is no exception! The only difference is that I didn't stumble in front of millions of viewers.
    That is sooo true. So why hasn't he apologized to DeAnna and Jenni for misleading them? DeAnna has previously stated that she had NO clue and the "Saturday will be a good day" is a prime example of Brad's misleading comments.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Mike;2700063;
    From what i saw I have to disagree, he did poorly acting out his Team Womack script of revisionist history and woe-is-me nonsense and is only sorry that he is getting the backlash that he is.

I always find a male point of view interesting when it's usually majority female posters.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2700338;
    That is sooo true. So why hasn't he apologized to DeAnna and Jenni for misleading them? DeAnna has previously stated that she had NO clue and the "Saturday will be a good day" is a prime example of Brad's misleading comments.

We don't know if Brad has apologized, you are correct. But, just because he hasn't given a PUBLIC apology to any of the 25 women, doesn't mean that one hasn't been offered.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2700338;

Brad did apologize at the FRC, saying I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

How many apologies are necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2700365;
    Brad did apologize at the FRC, saying I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

How many apologies are necessary?
    And not only that, when you say "I'm sorry" way too much, it loses the meaning.

Brad and DeAnna could had a private conversation without both of them saying it publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2700057;
    Brad did very well on Ellen. He apologized for his statement that has been so questioned and his apology was totally sincere. Best to Brad and hope he can find some happiness now in his life. Brother's are always good to have around for moral support and sure sounds like he has two great Brother's and a best friend in Jason.
    I totally agree with you pminn. I felt so sorry for Brad while watching the Ellen show. He's still making "the first in bachelor history" and I'm so tired of seeing/hearing him explain his actions. Never before has a bachelor been grilled, put in the hot seat, etc., like this one has ~ and we've had some really bad ones. I'm not going to name names ~ most everyone hear knows who I'm talking about.

Bachelor 11 is a very good example that the producers of the show and the viewers of the show are not able to cope with anyone being “Real” in reality TV. We are disgusted when the bachelor proposes to the F1 and then drops her within a few days, weeks or months ~ offers F1 a ring on a string ~ offers F1 a one way plane ticket. We keep saying we want to see more actual reality in reality TV.

Thank you Brad for trying to keep it "REAL."

HOW IT ENDS ~ Jenni is still great, DeAnna is still great and Brad is still great.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2700037;
    Very good post, poinsettia. Going back and forth from boards to telling Brad what they say is definitely not helping Brad move on, if this is what babyface is doing for his friend. You can't move forward dwelling on the past. It's over..move on.
    I don't think babyface posting with us is doing Brad any harm. I think babyfaceC got addicted to FORT ,and it's his guilty pleasure , as it is ours. I personally like him being around ,and I hope he stays with us going into Bachelor 12. IMO A mans point of view, is nice to have around here .
    I think babyface, knows Brad very well, and is smart enough to use discretion when he reports back to Brad. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2700037;
    Very good post, poinsettia. Going back and forth from boards to telling Brad what they say is definitely not helping Brad move on, if this is what babyface is doing for his friend. You can't move forward dwelling on the past. It's over..move on.
    I no longer tell Brad what is on the boards. He doesn't want to know and hasn't even asked in weeks. He does feel a lot better after his Ellen interview. He'll move on just fine. If there is someone that needs to move on, its probably me. It is my guilty pleasure. But I'm going to be much more discreet as to what I post about Brad now. The show is over and he is moving on. I probably never should have mentioned that him and DeAnna talked. I can't believe the way it was taken, shaken, stirred, to become something it wasn't. No biggie.

I'm a sleuther for life and I accept that

babyfaceC...did you have to sneek in FORT computer time while you were in LA?
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

+ Reply to Thread