+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

I'd say he's probably so far, the best looking bachelor to come of this show, so far. Wow!!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I can't wait to see the bachelorettes this time around. I hope we get some class acts and not Trish's.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2513337;
    I can't wait to see the bachelorettes this time around. I hope we get some class acts and not Trish's.
    Well, you know that they will always have one or two on to provide the drama. Unfortunately the producers will also edit up many of the bachelorettes' personalities that even their own families will not recognize them. That has even been done to a few F1's. Sigh. At least many of the sleuthers can see through that and get to the facts of what we see. Last season was not pretty. Onward to Bachelor 11, and hoping the producers have learned their lessons! Okay, dreaming with the producers learning their lessons part ~ ~ kind of like hoping that Lucy will finally let Charlie Brown kick that darn football.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2513374;
    Well, you know that they will always have one or two on to provide the drama. Unfortunately the producers will also edit up many of the bachelorettes' personalities that even their own families will not recognize them. That has even been done to a few F1's. Sigh. At least many of the sleuthers can see through that and get to the facts of what we see. Last season was not pretty. Onward to Bachelor 11, and hoping the producers have learned their lessons! Okay, dreaming with the producers learning their lessons part ~ ~ kind of like hoping that Lucy will finally let Charlie Brown kick that darn football.
    See the Fleiss interview OnTheBus posted in the media thread. The guy is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2513394;
    I saw that, Arielflies. You can almost hear Fleiss giggling in the interview.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2513394;
    So should we be worried or really happy with Fleiss........ I hope its a good happy.........

I agree Blondie if you listened closely you could hear Fleiss laughing........maybe we need some more of our amazing Juice to drink this morning......
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2513428;
    So should we be worried or really happy with Fleiss........ I hope its a good happy.........

I agree Blondie if you listened closely you could hear Fleiss laughing........maybe we need some more of our amazing Juice to drink this morning......:drinkers

I'm with you on the drink Pansygirl.

I have to say a happy Fleiss makes me nervous. Has he found what he considers another gold mine bachelor OR are these poor girls giving him an abundance of DRAMA that he can use to rip their personalities to shreds. If Fleiss is this happy, this late in filming, that means he's got something he things makes "good tv".

Bring it on, we're ready.

I, too can't wait to see the women he has to chose from this season.. Last nite my husband asked if there was a chance that "Tina Fab" would be back..LOL!! He had a crush on that girl.. I always saw her a famewhore..LOL! but I guess the men liked her..
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2513318;
    Well I wouldnt say that Charlie necessarily went into this process looking for more than some fun and good exposure for his acting career. Doesnt mean he's not a nice guy. But he really fell in love on the show anyway. It happens.
    This is so true. I remember when it was first announced he was going to be the bachelor. Most people on here were negative and some were even threatening not to watch, because obviously he was only on the show to promote his career. Well, looked what happened. Personally he turned out to be one of my top bachelors. I loved that season. Loved Sara B. and they are still together two years later. It has really taught me you can never judge a book by its cover or believe rumors spread around about the bachelor before the show even airs. We will all see what Brad is like when the show starts. Atleast a version of him. All that has been posted on this site so far from friends that know him have been postive about him and his family. I guess I am an optimist. I am looking foward to another season.
    Ready for DeAnna to find her man!!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

I've added Brad's photo/bio to the first post in this thread (thanks leeniel! )

I'm really hoping for a "fun" bachelor this time around as the last three have been incredibly boring. As long as he has more inflection in his voice than my text-to-speech program, I'll be a happy camper.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread