+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

As a parent of two grown daughters, I can't imagine really considering a Bachelor engagement as a binding engagement. I'm sure others have different opinions, but I'd sure want to spend more than few hours with the guy first, as well as know that he had dated her in the normal world. IF I felt I had a choice I would opt out of being a prop in the Fleiscian scenario because if it worked out I'd expect by future son-in-law to buy his own engagement ring as the symbol of his love for my daughter. Again, reasonable minds differ.

FORT Fan

Just finished watching Brad on Ellen, He really is a great guy. If he was such the then I don't think he would have been as hurt as he seemed to be by all the "backlash" Maybe he didn't choose all the perfect words, but that just makes him human and unfleissed, Kudos to him.

Go Brad

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheBus;2700006;
    Just finished watching Brad on Ellen, He really is a great guy. If he was such the then I don't think he would have been as hurt as he seemed to be by all the "backlash" Maybe he didn't choose all the perfect words, but that just makes him human and unfleissed, Kudos to him.

Go Brad
    ITA OnTheBus...he is human. I think that we have all stumbled before. Brad Womack is no exception! The only difference is that I didn't stumble in front of millions of viewers.

FORT Newbie

I am new her so please be gentle.(lurking since season 1 ) I came out of the shadows to say that Brad looked like a tortured man on Ellen. I go back and forth on my feelings for him but he is definitely not a cad . Take it from me. I have known a few.

Brad is stymied by his choice of words or lack thereof. He appears to be searching for the right words... sometimes fails and leaves his sentences dangling or trails off with hmmm .

It seems that Babyface C reports back to him what is written on the boards. Now dont get me wrong, I enjoy his posts. However he is not doing his friend any favours if he expects him to heal (yes heal) and move on. Judging from Brad's image at the beginning of the season. confident, courteous , exuding sex appeal in stark contrast to now... nervous,gaunt and lacking in confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by poinsettia;2700030;
    I am new her so please be gentle.(lurking since season 1 ) I came out of the shadows to say that Brad looked like a tortured man on Ellen. I go back and forth on my feelings for him but he is definitely not a cad . Take it from me. I have known a few.

Brad is stymied by his choice of words or lack thereof. He appears to be searching for the right words... sometimes fails and leaves his sentences dangling or trails off with hmmm .

It seems that Babyface C reports back to him what is written on the boards. Now dont get me wrong, I enjoy his posts. However he is not doing his friend any favours if he expects him to heal (yes heal) and move on. Judging from Brad's image at the beginning of the season. confident, courteous , exuding sex appeal in stark contrast to now... nervous,gaunt and lacking in confidence.

ITA. He does look hurt and humbled. A huge change in his demeanor compared to WTA and ATFR.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Very good post, poinsettia. Going back and forth from boards to telling Brad what they say is definitely not helping Brad move on, if this is what babyface is doing for his friend. You can't move forward dwelling on the past. It's over..move on.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 11-30-2007 at 06:36 PM.

FORT Fan

Poinsttia, welcome and I agree on many of your points. There is no good reason for Brad to be worrying NOW about his image from this show. It is water under the bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by poinsettia;2700030;

Welcome to the board, poinsettia! I agree with you that this has not been easy for Brad at all.

On this board we are going to read many different opinions ~ some we agree with and some we do not. It is nice that we have this format that we can state our own personal opinions and thoughts. Feel free to post your thoughts anytime.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Brad did very well on Ellen. He apologized for his statement that has been so questioned and his apology was totally sincere. Best to Brad and hope he can find some happiness now in his life. Brother's are always good to have around for moral support and sure sounds like he has two great Brother's and a best friend in Jason.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2700057;
    Brad did very well on Ellen. He apologized for his statement that has been so questioned and his apology was totally sincere. Best to Brad and hope he can find some happiness now in his life. Brother's are always good to have around for moral support and sure sounds like he has two great Brother's and a best friend in Jason.
    From what i saw I have to disagree, he did poorly acting out his Team Womack script of revisionist history and woe-is-me nonsense and is only sorry that he is getting the backlash that he is.

+ Reply to Thread