+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread

I know there are different stories about flying DeDe's dad out. What confuses me is that IF the producers took it upon themselves to fly out DeDe's Dad b/c Brad said he would never propose to anyone without getting persmission from the father first; then why not fly out Jenni's Dad too? There were two of them there that day and according to many, Brad had not made his decision yet. He even had a 'rountable discussion' to say that he may choose no one.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmypie1;2696027;
    I know there are different stories about flying DeDe's dad out. What confuses me is that IF the producers took it upon themselves to fly out DeDe's Dad b/c Brad said he would never propose to anyone without getting persmission from the father first; then why not fly out Jenni's Dad too? There were two of them there that day and according to many, Brad had not made his decision yet. He even had a 'rountable discussion' to say that he may choose no one.

From what we have been told. Fleiss ask Brad who would be the last person ...this is normally who is proposed to. Brad said Deanna. Because of this, they flew Deanna's father out. According to Brad's friend when Brad found out Deanna father was there, he wanted to talk to him to explain, but wasn't allowed to.

Brad never said he was going to propose to anyone nor did he ask for Deanna's father to be flown out.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmypie1;2696027;
    Someone pposted , that TPTB asked Brad who he thought would be the one and , Brad said , if anyone it would be DeAnna, I guess that's why they flew DeAnna's father out , instead of Jenni's.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2697658;
    Someone pposted , that TPTB asked Brad who he thought would be the one and , Brad said , if anyone it would be DeAnna, I guess that's why they flew DeAnna's father out , instead of Jenni's.
    I wonder if that's a direct quote, because the "if anyone" should have been a huge "heads up" to the producers. So, what's this talk about how shocked those surrounding the production were that he chose nobody?

Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

I dont think we are ever going to know the truth about this issue. Brad cant really talk about production details. He just cant tell us the truth on this matter. Fleiss wont tell us the truth about it. It's unknowable. I just wish that the dad told Fleiss - I'm not flying out there. He can say anything he wants to me over the phone and you know it. And you can even send a camera crew to my house to tape the call.

I think everything works out for the best. By having DeAnna's dad fly out there, even though it wasn't for the reason that was originally intended, it meant that he was there to be with DeAnna on what had to be one of the worst days of her life. I'm just glad that he was there to support her. I'm sure she needed a shoulder to cry on. I can't think of a better shoulder than that of a supportive dad.

I am the skeptical kind and never believed the bachelor love stories until this season. However I believe Brad loves DeAnna, he got confused with the Bachelor speed format. To me Brad got scared and was overwhelmed at the intensity of DeAnna's feelings after just 6 weeks (why he pushed Jenni to open up to him at the end is a bit bizarre to me but could have add to his confusion and fears). The sparkles were there with DeeDee (or the butterflies however he wants to call it), they just sort of dimmed as the end was approaching. Time will tell how much of a love story Brad and DeeDee can still have. I personally don't think it is over 100%.

I just watched 'Ellen' and it was actually painful to watch Brad. So much that I almost started crying. He's really been under the gun and has felt the wrath of America. I feel really bad for the things I said and how I judged him because I don't like to be judged. I feel like a jerk. Failing to fall in love doesn't make him a bad guy.

I hope he finds what he is looking for and finds peace within himself. Deanna, too.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2699364;
    I dont think we are ever going to know the truth about this issue. Brad cant really talk about production details. He just cant tell us the truth on this matter. Fleiss wont tell us the truth about it. It's unknowable. I just wish that the dad told Fleiss - I'm not flying out there. He can say anything he wants to me over the phone and you know it. And you can even send a camera crew to my house to tape the call.
    THAT is an excellent point pajamasam! Unless the parents are required to sign away all there right WHY would a parent consent to be part of a fake t.v. proposal?? How can a parent give true concent to a stranger to marry their daughter? It's one thing to go along with the facade during the family visit, but to fly out there for THE SHOW seems ridiculous IMO. How could that father actually consider it a binding engagement, or at least wish for it to be binding? There's no way my dh would go. Sorry, but I wonder if that parents either :1. HAD already signed some document promising to fly out IF there were to be an engagement or 2. The parent just wanted his stint on t.v. to be extended. Sorry, but I don't buy that it would be for the daughter--it would be for THE SHOW, JMHO.

Well I think the natural tendency would be to fly out if you really thought your daughter was just about to get engaged to a guy that you liked and hosted in your home last week. I just wish he had said no. The contestants arent in a position to say no to Fleiss. I wish a family member would .

+ Reply to Thread