+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

FORT Newbie

Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

After these performance Brad can have a GREAT future as an actor!

and probably make more money that with his bars!
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 11-20-2007 at 03:20 PM.

FORT Fanatic

If Brad is an "Actor" then the writers strike needs to go on forever!!

He was an awful actor and I will never believe for one second that he was "acting". He was clumsy when he spoke and his discomfort showed way too much for him to have been acting.

He probably realized that this was not the right way to find true love according to his perception of it and he backed out. He probably also realized that by continuing with either of the girls he would hurt them far more down the road and he cut all of their losses.

Not such a bad thing to do......maybe he's the smartest Bachelor of them all.

I actually feel sick thinking about all the things Brad said in interviews (I'm paraphrasing)...

- I want to shout it from the rooftops (that I broke two wonderful women's hearts).
    - It is nerve-wrecking to watch someone that you care so much about (yeah... hopefully it's nerve-wrecking because he feels bad for having done that to her... or both of them).
    - She (his chosen) would not want to be here with me, she'd just want to make me feel better cause she knows I'm not comfortable with those interviews, and she'd rather be alone just her and I (well, I guess at least those two girls would only want to be alone with him right now to smack him)

And the worst of all was him constantly saying that he was so happy with the outcome, he couldn't be happier, he was very pleased with it,... Doesn't he realize that this is incredibly cruel to DeAnna and Jenni??? He broke two wonderful women's hearts and says he couldn't be happier about it?
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

I agree, Estella. Now, to re-read all of these comments he said about each girl has to hurt them even MORE. Again. I pity the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2682883;
    I actually feel sick thinking about all the things Brad said in interviews (I'm paraphrasing)...

- I want to shout it from the rooftops (that I broke two wonderful women's hearts).
    - It is nerve-wrecking to watch someone that you care so much about (yeah... hopefully it's nerve-wrecking because he feels bad for having done that to her... or both of them).
    - She (his chosen) would not want to be here with me, she'd just want to make me feel better cause she knows I'm not comfortable with those interviews, and she'd rather be alone just her and I (well, I guess at least those two girls would only want to be alone with him right now to smack him)

And the worst of all was him constantly saying that he was so happy with the outcome, he couldn't be happier, he was very pleased with it,... Doesn't he realize that this is incredibly cruel to DeAnna and Jenni??? He broke two wonderful women's hearts and says he couldn't be happier about it?
    Maybe he was referring to himself when he made that comment, lol? Sorry, I just couldn't resist!

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2683010;
    Maybe he was referring to himself when he made that comment, lol? Sorry, I just couldn't resist!
    This is probably one of the best statement's about Brad that I've read today!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

As crappy as the outcome seemed, I do appreciate his honesty in admitting where he stood.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2682914;
    I agree, Estella. Now, to re-read all of these comments he said about each girl has to hurt them even MORE. Again. I pity the girls.
    In one of his interviews (the week of gondola date or foll. week) he said on BB show he was so excited and happy to be back at work havnig taking almost 8 weeks ago and hang out with his brothers. I thought that was strange but then even before the show aired he talked about the show the same way Travis Stork did when his show started airing. The lack of interviews on Ellen and View must have sent up a red flag that something was amiss here.

He repeatedly said "DeAhna is a wonderful person, Jenni is a great person full of life" etc. What more could he have said after what happened at the filming?

Bottom line for him - I care about you but not enough to want to marry you.

FORT Fogey

maybe that will teach these girls a lesson. Stop going on tv for so called love. well ryan and trista is one in a million i guess

FORT Fogey

Brad when asked about his chosen one had given sweet, down to earth, doesn't take life seriously, smart, etc. It seems so generic doesn't point to anyone in f3 in particular.

+ Reply to Thread