+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 242

Thread: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

  1. #131
    FORT Fogey rileymeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2567844;
    Could that broken heart be due to his parents divorce? Or did you get the impression a lady love broke his heart?

    Agreed, he will be quite selective and hopefully, darling in the process.

    Based on availabe information, I think, he was refering to his previous girlfriend of three years. They still have connections as she manages a business that Brad owns.

  2. #132
    FORT Fogey rileymeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

    Brad seems to be the type I would be strongly attracted to. He comes across a little rough around the edges ( which most women find attractive) I also feel he could handle any given situation with dignity. Of course, my thoughts could change as the show progresses.

    I think if he falls in love, she will be a very lucky lady.

  3. #133
    Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,756

    Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2592769;
    Brad seems to be the type I would be strongly attracted to. He comes across a little rough around the edges ( which most women find attractive) I also feel he could handle any given situation with dignity. Of course, my thoughts could change as the show progresses.

    I think if he falls in love, she will be a very lucky lady.
    Brad is my type of guy as well. However, the gal he chooses will have to be very understanding and patient. Here's why.....

    1. She'll have to move to Austin.
    2. She'll have to meet new friends. At first they will be all Brad's friends and family, they'll likely welcome her with open arms.
    3. She'll have to find a new job.
    4. She'll have to be very independent, as Brad works very long hours

    Brad did not become a millionaire at 34 by sitting around watching TV, this guy is close to a workaholic.

    These are realistic issues. Can a couple who have known each other for a mere 40 hours or so withstand these issues? We'll have to wait and see.

  4. #134
    Premium Member pajamasam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,696

    Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

    If rileymeboy's information is correct she'll also have to be tolerant of the fact that one of his old girlfriends runs one of his businesses.

  5. #135
    FORT Fogey RomanticHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    821

    Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2593003;
    If rileymeboy's information is correct she'll also have to be tolerant of the fact that one of his old girlfriends runs one of his businesses.
    Yikes. Let's hope they split because their feelings were more of friends and didn't feel anything romantic, if this is true.

  6. #136
    FORT Fan Dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    270

    Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;2590774;
    He is absolutely gorgeous. I love the southern accent too
    He is so cute. I am from Arkansas so I love southernern men. A lot of men from the south are polite and I like their sense of humor

  7. #137
    Premium Member pajamasam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,696

    Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

    Bringing over this information for Boston viewers of Bachelor 11, thanks to cerese who posted it in the Spoilers section.
    In Boston area, abc (channel 5) is showing The Bachelor at 1:05 am (Tuesday 10/2/07). Phew ! I called (781-449-0400)
    Set your VCRs, DVRs etc.

  8. #138
    FORT Fogey rileymeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;2593371;
    Yikes. Let's hope they split because their feelings were more of friends and didn't feel anything romantic, if this is true.

    Don't know how old this picture is but your baby is adorable. They grow and change so fast. I hope you enjoy each step along the way of motherhood.

  9. #139
    Hopeless romantic Estella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,647

    Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2594030;
    Don't know how old this picture is but your baby is adorable. They grow and change so fast. I hope you enjoy each step along the way of motherhood.
    Isn't that a picture of Trista, Ryan and little Max?

    Just to make sure this post qualifies for the Brad-thread: I do agree with Chris that Brad is the hottest Bachelor that ABC ever had!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

  10. #140
    FORT Fogey rileymeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2594070;
    Isn't that a picture of Trista, Ryan and little Max?

    Just to make sure this post qualifies for the Brad-thread: I do agree with Chris that Brad is the hottest Bachelor that ABC ever had!!!

    I looked at the picture again and I think you may be right, but it just doesn't look like Trista to me. I did not watch their show so I truly do not know what she looks like. I feel a little foolish, but the baby is adorable.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.