+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2567804;
    One item that hasn't been addressed regarding the Extra piece is that he said he had had his heart broken, badly. I think we'll see a serious contender, here, one who will be both thoughtful and critical toward narrowing his choices. And have some fun doing it - I hope.
    Could that broken heart be due to his parents divorce? Or did you get the impression a lady love broke his heart?

Agreed, he will be quite selective and hopefully, darling in the process.

FORT Regular

Scruffy face needs to goooooo .

After seeing the clip, I am definitely more impressed than just the smiling face shot with the scruffy face. The guy's got a great body! I just saw the Bachelor site with photos of the bachelorettes. The oldest is 35 and the youngest is 23 (11 years younger than the bachelor). Most of them are really attractive with a few drop dead gorgeous ones and a few who are just so-so. Personalities are the key. I would imagine that owning a bar he is used to the pushy types and may prefer the more reserved, sophisticated ladies. I am looking forward to watching.

FORT Fanatic

Once again the group of ladies are largely youngies mid-20's. Doubtful that most of them are truly ready to settle down in marriage. Why don't they wise up and select ladies that are closer to the Bachelor in age??

FORT Regular

It's hard to find women in late 20's-30's that are available there again, you run into Bevin's problem, divorced--------

FORT Fan

I thought it was interesting when Brad said he had watched all of the seasons of the show and that the Bachelor was a “guilty pleasure”. Since he is probably at one of his bars on Monday nights - especially during football season - do you think he watched all of the seasons on tape/DVD? IMO the producers gave him the previous seasons tapes/DVD’s to watch. He may have wanted to see how the other Bachelors handled themselves and what to do/not to do on the show.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;2587711;
    I thought it was interesting when Brad said he had watched all of the seasons of the show and that the Bachelor was a “guilty pleasure”. Since he is probably at one of his bars on Monday nights - especially during football season - do you think he watched all of the seasons on tape/DVD? IMO the producers gave him the previous seasons tapes/DVD’s to watch. He may have wanted to see how the other Bachelors handled themselves and what to do/not to do on the show.
    I've wondered about something along those lines as well. I wonder if the current bachelor (whose show is soon to be taped) has ever been in contact with any former bachelor for advice or what to expect. It seems I recall reading that Trista had given one of the bachelors advice of some sort.

He is a cutie! His humility definitely comes across, and this makes him very endearing. He is not that silver-spooned-with-an-air-of entitlement Bachelor of yester seasons! Of all the Bachelors he is my favorite. I hope he finds what he looking for!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

He is absolutely gorgeous. I love the southern accent too

I do like this guy....hope he doesn't disappoint us. He has done some great interviews and seems so down to earth. He stated in one that he was getting some ribbing from his friends about the promotional videos, particularly the cooking breakfast and the shower....go for it Brad.

+ Reply to Thread