+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Re: Brad Womack-Bachelor 11

Actually those screencaps aren't what I saw today. This one had him running shirtless and then frying up an egg and something about "this is the bachelor... this is the bachelor frying an egg... any questions?" And it only showed him, no girls. Just him and his glorious upper torso. I barely noticed his face, lol.

Are those screencaps somewhere? I wasn't sure I was going to watch this season, but yep... I'm definitely there now. He's a hottie.

Him frying eggs was on EXTRA tv show along with the shower scene

He is on Extra tonight. I think someone has a link to the show. It's very good.

Extra is very good. I was surprised that he was so soft spoken. There is a little comment at the beginning where he says something like "everybody is going to laugh at this"

He is in the shower and you can just see him saying "How long do I have to do this?" I wonder what his reactions will be to all the antics that Fleiss makes the girls do. I hope he gets clued in that some of them are doing it under duress - probably not

Funny fifth wheel comment about his brothers and probably Jason, and being an "old fashioned guy looking for love in an uncommon way."

They made him likable, sexy, and eligible!

Cannot wait for more info about the girls!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

I saw the Extra segment too. From the little we know about him, I like him so far. And I agree that he seems soft-spoken. I didn't detect a Texas accent at all. He sounds like someone I've heard before, but I can't put my finger on who it is.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Carla;2565964;
    I saw the Extra segment too. From the little we know about him, I like him so far. And I agree that he seems soft-spoken. I didn't detect a Texas accent at all. He sounds like someone I've heard before, but I can't put my finger on who it is.
    Well, living in Canada, I detect a strong accent, but hey, he might say the same about me.

My thoughts are with you all on this sad anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2565645;
    I just saw him on Extra. He was in the shower, lathering up that well-toned torso of his, then he was running shirtless on the beach all the while saying he's old fashioned and looking to find a great girl. He is cute and luckily not above engaging in some promotional gratuitous nudity.
    LOL, yep, it sounds like Brad is willing to go along with the company program.

He sounds pretty down to earth. Let's hope so!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Karma7;2566575;
    Well, living in Canada, I detect a strong accent, but hey, he might say the same about me.

My thoughts are with you all on this sad anniversary.
    Thanks Karma7, that is very kind.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

One item that hasn't been addressed regarding the Extra piece is that he said he had had his heart broken, badly. I think we'll see a serious contender, here, one who will be both thoughtful and critical toward narrowing his choices. And have some fun doing it - I hope.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread