Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Trista/Ryan Sutter Update **Its a Boy***

Trista/Ryan Sutter Update **Its a Boy***

She had a boy last night, named him Maxwell Allston Sutter. Wow, what a name to grow in to. I don't know the size of him, maybe someone can find a link.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Re: Trista/Ryan Sutter Update **Its a Boy***

Thanks for the heads up, Bevorules. As much as Trista's baby talk made my teeth hurt when she was on weekly television, at least now she'll be able to direct it to a male who is only a newborn. I'm glad she had a small baby since she's so pettite - congratulations to them, they seem like they'll be great parents.
    Trista & Ryan Sutter Welcome Baby Boy
    NEW YORK, NY (July 27, 2007) -- Trista Sutter, the woman who found love on ABC’s “The Bachelorette” has given birth to her first child.

Sutter and her husband Ryan, a firefighter she met on the show, revealed the news to US Weekly earlier today.

Their baby boy, whom they have named Maxwell Alston Sutter, weighed in at 5 pounds and 3 ounces.

“It took us a long time to get pregnant so it makes it that much sweeter,” Trista previously told the magazine. “It’s my dream to be a mom.”

Trista and Ryan were married on TV in 2003. Later she appeared but was quickly voted out of Season 1 of “Dancing With The Stars.”
    Access Hollywood | Trista & Ryan Sutter Welcome Baby Boy | Celebrity and Hollywood News

Trista and Ryan Sutter Welcome Baby Boy
    Friday July 27, 2007

A rep confirms exclusively to Usmagazine.com that Trista Sutter gave birth to a boy, Maxwell Alston Sutter, on July 26. Trista tells Us, "He's perfect and beautiful, and everyone's doing great."

Little Maxwell (5 pounds, 3 ounces and 18 inches long) is the first child for the Sutters, who met on the first season of ABC's The Bachelorette and were married on television in December of 2003. The birth took place at 8:50 p.m. local time at the Vail Valley Medical Center in Vail, Colorado, where the Sutters reside.

Sutter recently told Us of her pending motherhood, "It took us a long time to get pregnant so it makes it that much sweeter. It's my dream to be a mom."

Sutter also revealed that the couple did not want to know the baby's gender before the birth. "I'm a huge planner," she said, "but even more so I'm a fan of surprises, so my love of surprises outweighed it. For the first one for us, we just want a healthy baby."

Congrats to the new parents!
    Trista and Ryan Sutter Welcome Baby Boy | Usmagazine.com
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Thanks for posting this, you guys!

Thanks for the update! My best wishes go out to the happy couple couple and little Max.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Congratulations to Ryan and Trista!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Wonderful news!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

This is super news. A baby boy with a terrific moniker. Congratulations to the parents.

This is great news~
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Heard Trista had some complications and had to have an emergency C-section. Little Max was four weeks early.

Congrats to Trista and Ryan and the new baby.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

I just this second read about it online. So happy for them! I am sure they are overjoyed!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast