Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Trista/Ryan Sutter Update **Its a Boy***

Re: Trista/Ryan Sutter Update **Its a Boy***

Thank you Emilia! They look really good together. Max is getting so big, so fast!

FORT Fogey

I just want to add that I always knew Trista was in love with Ryan and not Charlie on the show no matter how much the editing tried to convince me it was Charlie. I remember going to the message boards and everyone was saying either Russ or Charlie will win and im like are they watching the same show as I am? Everytime when they use to show the video message at the end of the show that she had to watch before handing out the roses, she ALWAYS smiled at the videos to the guy's that she was picking and frowned or looked sad with the ones she was sending home that night. It happened on EVERY SINGLE SHOW! On the very last show, she looked sad looking at Charlie's and laughed and smiled looking at Ryan's.

Her reaction also when her parents told her that Ryan asked them for her hand in marriage said it all. When it got down to the final two and she had the last dates with him and Charlie, I remember her watching Ryan intently as she was leaving. When Charlie left, she just shut the door. Sorry but I was watching a woman falling in love during that season, not one that was even remotely conflicted. I know they have to try to convince you that they dont know who they are choosing, but they know long before the editing tries to make us believe.
    Jessica

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I can't find a Trista thread, but if you haven't seen Brad Paisley's music video of "Celebrity," you should find it and watch. Maybe it's old news, as I see the song is from 2003. But Trista makes an appearance as The Bachelorette, and Brad is supposed to be one of her final guys. You can find the song on cmt's website, or probably you tube.

Is Brad the country singer who performed at their wedding? I remember that they knew somebody who sang for them. It might have even been a song that used words by Ryan.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678