Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Trista/Ryan Sutter Update **Its a Boy***

FORT Fogey

Re: Trista/Ryan Sutter Update **Its a Boy***

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2801397;
    I'm in Canada as well....I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

It was kind of strange watching the first episode again because she definitely had an immediate connection with Ryan but the show was all about Charlie. I forgot how good looking he was.
    That is a typical Fleiss F2 trick which is exactly why so many people were so positive that Brad's pick was going to be Jennie. He focused on the physical connection and really blew it up between Brad and Jennie. As I remember with Charlie and Trista, Fleiss showed both Trista and her mother remarking abouth how Charlie was Trista's type ( to the then date), her whole family except the stepmother gave the vote of approval for Charlie, and we heard Trista's voice overs repeated several times where she said something about him "from the minute he got out of the car."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2801511;
    That is a typical Fleiss F2 trick which is exactly why so many people were so positive that Brad's pick was going to be Jennie. He focused on the physical connection and really blew it up between Brad and Jennie. As I remember with Charlie and Trista, Fleiss showed both Trista and her mother remarking abouth how Charlie was Trista's type ( to the then date), her whole family except the stepmother gave the vote of approval for Charlie, and we heard Trista's voice overs repeated several times where she said something about him "from the minute he got out of the car."
    I knew it was Ryan from day one so I tried not to get sucked in by all of the Charlie stuff. It was overkill; too obvious for it to be him. Plus, in rewatching that first episode over again Ryan was the only man that she met that night that they did a "slo-mo" of their greeting and Trista is just glowing with happiness. It was definitely a *sigh* moment...but Charlie...yummy!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2801527;
    I knew it was Ryan from day one so I tried not to get sucked in by all of the Charlie stuff. It was overkill; too obvious for it to be him. Plus, in rewatching that first episode over again Ryan was the only man that she met that night that they did a "slo-mo" of their greeting and Trista is just glowing with happiness. It was definitely a *sigh* moment...but Charlie...yummy!!
    That was my first Bachelor (ette), and I didn't know any of the tricks. I wanted her to select Ryan, but I was afraid it was going to be Charlie because of the emphasis.
    I thought that Charlie was just too slick, and I got really uncomfortable when they were in the limo and fighting about whether she should (be allowed or able to) sleep with any of the other guys if she wanted to. Knowing what I know now, that would have been a tip off that Charlie wasn't F1, and the fact that Charlie's mom didn't approve of Trista leaving the physical theraphy field and voicing her opinion would have been a major tip off as well.

Charlie later wrote in an interview that his last date before the FRC got cut short, and that irked him. Of course, the way the show was edited we didn't know that happened, or we would really have been able to tell at that point before the FRC too.

FORT Fogey

So, uhm, if anyone is bored, doesn't have a life, needs some romantic inspiration, etc., check out their YouTube dates and end with the proposal...*sigh* They are so cute!!

I forgot how funny Ryan is. His sense of humour completely clicks with my own.

Ryan: "I'm not falling in love, I'm submersed." *sigh*

When are we going to get another season like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2804927;
    So, uhm, if anyone is bored, doesn't have a life, needs some romantic inspiration, etc., check out their YouTube dates and end with the proposal...*sigh* They are so cute!!

I forgot how funny Ryan is. His sense of humour completely clicks with my own.

Ryan: "I'm not falling in love, I'm submersed." *sigh*

When are we going to get another season like that?
    That really was the ultimate season, Lynn7! Sigh.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2805234;
    That really was the ultimate season, Lynn7! Sigh.
    It sure was and if they would have based every season off of that one they would have had more success. Oh but they had to go hollywood or known name people. GAG.

FORT Fogey

The last episode was interesting. I forgot that Trista's friend Missy had come right out and said, "Definitely the one person that caught my eye for her (Trista) was Ryan. He seems like a real genuine guy. She wants true love and she wants somebody who's romantic and she wants all of that and he seems like a really down to earth guy who would give her that." Yep! Got that one right.

It was also the episode where she and Ryan go to Seaworld and he reads her that poem he wrote for her..."Falling for something about her..." *sigh*

Funniest part. Ryan: "let's jump on the, well not jump on the horses and ride out, let's walk out into the sunset, let's walk out into the sunset and the two of us live happily ever after." (the joke being that she is very allergic to horses and previously let the cowboy go)

Awww thank you for sharing that Critter!

FORT Newbie

Ryan Sutter and Trista Sutter arrive at A Pea in the Pod Fashion Show and Book Party for the Hot Moms Club on April 2, 2008 at A Pea in the Pod in Beverly Hills, California.

Adorable!

HQ

Credit Getty

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast