Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Trista/Ryan Sutter Update **Its a Boy***

Re: Trista/Ryan Sutter Update **Its a Boy***

How sweet! Baby Max looks like Trista there on the cover. I'll have to flip through it in the grocery line to check out the rest of the pictures.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Thanks for posting that BlondieGal! They are a special family.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2569516;
    Picture of Trista, Ryan and baby Max from cover of US Weekly.

Look out because Brittany Spears in her VMA award's show outfit is also on the cover.

He's precious. Congrats to the new parents!

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;2569588;
    He's precious. Congrats to the new parents!
    How adorable. Big thanks for sharing!!

He is a very cute little guy. Is it me or does he look like Ryan right in the face. He is adorable and Trista and Ryan look very happy.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

But wait, didn't they sign away the first-born son in the contract, too?

J/K-- congrats to them, he's a cutie!

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Congratulation to Ryan, Trista and little Max! What a happy story, after such a frightening ordeal. Best wishes to them for a lifetime of happiness together.

Here's an update on Trista's struggle to return to her pre-baby sexy figure that helped catch Ryan's eye. Can you believe she's just a normal new mother facing typical challenges? I know, it's shocking. It does sound like she and Ryan are still deeply devoted to each other, though.

Former 'Bachelorette' star Trista Sutter talks about post-baby struggles

By Christopher Rocchio, 10/30/2007

Trista Sutter may be a reality television celebrity, but the former The Bachelorette star is still struggling with weight-loss just like any other new mother after welcoming her first child with husband Ryan in late July.

"All new moms just want to feel normal and sexy again," said Trista in the November 5 issue of Us Weekly. "I'm really focused on getting back to where I was before I got pregnant. I want to look even better!"

After Trista, a 34-year-old purse designer gave birth to Maxwell Alston Sutter she said 15 pounds "fell off immediately" but losing the rest of the excess weight has been a struggle.

Part of the reason behind her difficulty was that several months into her pregnancy, Trista was diagnosed with HELLP (hemolysis, elevated liver enzyme levels and a low pallet count) syndrome, a complication of preeclampsia that attacks the mother's vital organs. Due to the diagnosis Trista delivered Max via a C-section, and had to wait an additional six weeks after the birth to begin working out, which she described as "hard" because other new moms are able to exercise sooner.

"So compared to them, I'm thinking it's going to take me forever -- especially since I hadn't worked out since Dancing with the Stars -- a year before I got pregnant," the first-season Dancing celebrity participant told Us. "I've been exercising now for about a month with a trainer friend."

Trista said her exercise regimen consists of yoga, pilates and power-lifting exercises, but due to "abdominal pain" she's unable to "do the more aggressive exercises." In addition, she's also "eating smart" and avoiding sweets.

"I know if I try a crazy crash diet I will rebound from it. Those diets are just not realistic with my lifestyle," she explained to Us. "I'm trying to keep it a little looser -- so I don't burn out -- but the main philosophy of my diet is that it's higher in protein with healthy whole-grain carbs."

Making matters even more difficult is the fact that Trista has a new focus in her life that's cutting into the time she's been able to exercise and prepare healthier eating options.

"Max is my top priority, so when he needs me I'm feeding him or playing with him," she told Us. "Food just doesn't pop into the picture a lot of the time [for me]; I really need to think about that, or I will ruin my metabolism by not eating."

Luckily, Trista said Ryan, a 33-year-old Colorado fireman, has been "awesome, 100% supportive" in helping her.

"He watches Max when I got to the gym and is constantly saying that I look great," she told Us. "But when you don't feel good about yourself, you don't feel like you want to be intimate. I want to feel -- and look -- sexy again for him. Even though he is being nice and saying he's still attracted to me, I want to feel like he's telling me the truth and not just saying it because he's a good husband."

Trista originally finished as the runner-up on the first season of ABC's The Bachelor, and she and Ryan first met while taping the first season of ABC's The Bachelorette in 2002. More than 30 million people watched as Trista chose Ryan as her man during ABC's February 2003 broadcast of The Bachelorette's first season finale.

Ten months later, ABC aired a three episode series that detailed the events leading up to their December 2003 wedding ceremony. Over 17 million viewers watched Trista and Ryan exchange vows on ABC's Trista & Ryan's Wedding finale broadcast.

"I just encourage her to keep working out," Ryan told Us about how he's been handling his wife. "It's not like I have to crack the whip!"

Trista added it's not she's lacking any inspiration when it comes to wanting to slim down.

"I found a picture of me with Howard Stern that I took after The Bachelor in 2001, and I thought, 'I'm putting that up on the fridge.' That way, when I got to the refrigerator, I can say, 'No,'" she told Us. "There are also my Maxim photos. They did a huge poster for a promotion [in 2003], and Ryan put it on the roof of the garage! They were really pretty pictures. I felt like I'd be proud to say in the future, 'Mommy looked like that once.'"
    Former 'Bachelorette' star Trista Sutter talks about post-baby struggles - Reality TV World - News, information, episode summaries, message boards, chat and games for unscripted television programs
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Following the Bachelor tomorrow, the local ABC station is going to have Trista and Max--maybe Ryan too to tell what's been going on since the Bachelorette.

FORT Newbie

Trista and Ryan Sutter take time out in Maui to pose for an US weekly photo shoot. January 10, 2008.

HQ!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast