Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Trista/Ryan Sutter Update **Its a Boy***

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Re: Trista/Ryan Sutter Update **Its a Boy***

I remember thinking she was crazy to do a show like "The Bachelorette". Boy, was I wrong! Congratulations to the new parents!

Baby news is the best! Congrats to Trista & Ryan and their families. I'm sure lil Max will be loved to pieces. I just read on celebrity baby blog that Max is still in the hospital, but is ok

Congratulations to Trista & Ryan on their wonderful bundle of joy.

FORT Fan

That's awsome!! Great news!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Here's the latest. Not a huge update, but a little extra info if you're interested:

The Bachelorette: Trista and Ryan Sutter's Eco-Friendly Nursery

The Bachelorette: Trista and Ryan Sutter's Eco-Friendly Nursery

August 7, 2007

As BuddyTV reported earlier, The Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter are still waiting for their new baby boy Maxwell Alston to be released from the pre-natal intensive care unit. Max was born four weeks early, so he is still undergoing nutritional monitoring. However, once he is released into the care of his happy mom and dad, it won’t just be a warm and welcoming nursery waiting for him; it’s an environmentally-friendly one as well.

The Bachelorette couple talked about the “green” nursery to Vail Daily, a site for which Ryan writes a column regarding sustainability-related issues. They worked with a company called Green Nest, a consulting firm that works with home owners to reduce and eliminate toxins from homes.

For Ryan and Trista, this meant using low-fume paint in the nursery, as well as installing a special air purifier. This was especially important to the couple due to their own medical history. “I have allergies, and Ryan had allergies when he was a child, so the likelihood that our baby may have allergies is pretty high,” Trista says. “The air is pretty pure in the mountains, but every little bit helps.”

They also installed water filters, ensured their cleaning products were natural and biodegradable, and used organic cotton in the baby bedding.

While green is certainly a trendy color nowadays, with it being quite fashionable to be concerned about issues relating to the health of the planet, for The Bachelorette couple, this is a true commitment. In addition to his weekly column, Ryan also is certified to build eco-friendly homes, and has just wrapped shooting The EcoZone Project, a different sort of home makeover show, geared towards making celebrity homes more environmentally-responsible.

Trista acknowledges the two aren’t perfect, saying “We try and live environmentally friendly lives as much as possible…We still use electricity, we still drive cars, we still buy cotton products that aren’t organic, but any little thing that you can do, if all of us do our part, it makes such a huge difference, and that goes along with all the fun stuff for babies.”

- Leslie Seaton, BuddyTV Staff Columnist

Thanks Buckeye! I am sure they are anxious to get him home!

FORT Newbie

I'm SO happy for them!!! I was so excited to see this thread! Thank you for starting it bevorules!

FOXNews.com - Baby Boy Born to Bachelorette Couple Trista and Ryan Sutter - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Probably already posted, but here are pictures of pregnant Trista with Ryan:
    Celebrity Baby Blog: Trista and Ryan Sutter talk pregnancy, labor plans and more

Pictures from the baby shower:
    Trista and Ryan are Having a Baby! | Usmagazine.com

FORT Fogey

My third daughter was two and a half months early. I can only imagine what it must be like to have your firstborn still at the hospital. The whole fantasy of bringing your baby home, like any other normal delivery, is just crushed. It shouldn't be...but it is.

Picture of Trista, Ryan and baby Max from cover of US Weekly.

Look out because Brittany Spears in her VMA award's show outfit is also on the cover.

Last edited by BlondieGal; 09-12-2007 at 12:33 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Adorable! What a darling family, I'll be buying this mag!

Thanks Blondie.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast