+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Which celebrity would you go on "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" for?

Which celebrity would you go on "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" for?

If they were the bachelor or bachelorette. For a fun discussion for now we can disregard marriage or dating someone status. Mine would be Colt McCoy, Josh Groban, Logan Bartholomew and Apallo Anton Ohno. I started this thread on another board and got no response. I would like to see what FORT could come up with. This is just for fun, please lets keep "spoilers" of bach 11 on the other thread. Thanks guys/gals y'all rock!

Re: Which celebrity would you go on "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" for?

Well, if we're disregarding marital status, for me it would be Hugh Jackman or Dennis Quaid (I think I'm a little older than you, Bevo, not to mention I'm married).

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2439081;
    Well, if we're disregarding marital status, for me it would be Hugh Jackman or Dennis Quaid (I think I'm a little older than you, Bevo, not to mention I'm married).
    Hey that's okay, I actually like younger men so I am older than you think (I will not say how old, though for vanity's sake, LOL) but Dennis Quaid is hot too and a Texan. He was in town for his charity golf tourney last weekend so we had plenty of clips for him. I have only seen Jackman in one movie (Meant for Each Other with Ashley Judd and Greg Kinnear) and he was definitely easy on the eyes in that film. I like it.

Hugh Grant
    Bill Clinton
    Warren Buffet
    David McCollough
    David Letterman
    I like a man who can make me laugh, make me think, do the NYTimes crossword with me. I prefer a great mind to a great bod. Did I tell you I'm in my sixties. Maybe this would make better reality radio rather than tv.

How could I forget the Wilsons...Luke and Owen, and Will Ferrell

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

1. Michael Vartan
    2. Jon Stewart (pretend he isn't married)
    3. Lou Dobbs - again married :nono - but the more I watch of him, I swear the more attractive he becomes.
    4. Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;2439105;
    1. Michael Vartan
    2. Jon Stewart (pretend he isn't married)
    3. Lou Dobbs - again married :nono - but the more I watch of him, I swear the more attractive he becomes.
    4. Craig Ferguson
    I like Vartan. He is hot. I loved him in "Never Been Kissed." Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2439151;
    I like Vartan. He is hot. I loved him in "Never Been Kissed." Good one.
    Yeah, ditto on Vartan, ditto on "Never Been Kissed." Bevo, you might like Jackman in "Kate & Leopold," which has the added bonus of Liev Schrieber who many apparently think is hot.

If marriage weren't an issue at all, for me it would be PAtrick Dempsey of Grey's Anatomy... Dr. McDreamy
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Having read Trista's contract I would have to say: None of them. Now, if Bruce Nash were producing, that would be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2439165;
    Yeah, ditto on Vartan, ditto on "Never Been Kissed." Bevo, you might like Jackman in "Kate & Leopold," which has the added bonus of Liev Schrieber who many apparently think is hot.
    I wanted to rent Kate and Leopold but rented another movie instead. I will have to check it out. Isn't Meg Ryan in that one also? I like her movies. One I forgot on my list earlier (drat he's married) is Tom Hanks. He is smart, funny and cute in a steady, goofy way. I like him a lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast