+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Which celebrity would you go on "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" for?

Re: Which celebrity would you go on "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" for?

Quote Originally Posted by Wryle;2440530;
    hmm, I agree with so many, so will just throw out who i haven't seen listed...

Ewan McGreggor
    Gary Sinese
    Brendan Fraser

And I am surprized no one has said Chris Harrison!
    that was great about Harrision lol!
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2440316;
    Love your post. Matthew MacFayden was definitely hot as Darcy and his wife better watch out! Lol just kidding. I also love Collin Firth. I love Pride and Prejudice in every version but the lastest is my favorite. There is something about a dark haired hunk with a British/Scottish/Irish etc accent and their seems to be one in every generation (Sean Connery (dark haired in his youth), Pierce Brosnan, Clive Owen (very hot in King Arthur), Hugh Grant, Hugh Dancy, Matthew McFayden, Collin Firth, Matthew Goode etc. I totally agree with you.
    Bevorules Most definitely agree on the P&P assessment and Matthew was very hot in that movie Also still get a kick out of watching those old Remington Steele episodes for the younger Pierce Brosnan. Before I forget, have to add David James Elliot, whom I got hooked on with Street Legal and was my sole purpose for watching JAG. Last, but not least I love the boyish charm of Kevin Costner.

Hmm... disregarding marriages on both sides and just going by looks for the sake of this discussion (sure there are probably plenty others I'd prefer to these if I actually knew anything about their personalities, and I might not like these so much if I really knew theirs!)...

Pierce Brosnan- I thought he was handsome even when I was a kid; also, I have a soft spot the dark hair/light eyes combo.
    Mike Alstott- Bucs FB. Gorgeous. I'd probably throw in our coach, Gruden, as well, but the facial contortions can distort the features a bit much, hehe.
    Brad Pitt- Always thought he was cute, too.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-14-2007 at 11:14 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by grandedame;2441223;
    Bevorules Most definitely agree on the P&P assessment and Matthew was very hot in that movie Also still get a kick out of watching those old Remington Steele episodes for the younger Pierce Brosnan. Before I forget, have to add David James Elliot, whom I got hooked on with Street Legal and was my sole purpose for watching JAG. Last, but not least I love the boyish charm of Kevin Costner.
    ooooooooooo..........
    Kevin Costner.........

before "Dances With Wolves" though...
    he got a little too full of himself after that for me.......

Quote Originally Posted by grandedame;2441223;
    We have similar taste (of course, I've agreed with most everyone ). I have to say ditto on David James Elliot and JAG; can't believe I forgot to include him. And yeah, Kevin Costner's always been a favorite of mine and I still think he's hot.

Adding one more to the list - Kurt Russell

Definitely agree with those who said McDreamy and McSteamy... and I'd throw in Alex as well (Justin Chambers)
    Hugh Grant circa 10 years ago
    Leonardo DiCaprio
    Luke Wilson
    Jason Lewis (Smith from Sex and the City)

I'm sure there are more, too.

Okay I am in for a little Dirty Dancing in the Road House:
    Patrick Swayze
    Sam Elliott

Oh heck, I will take them all/any. I just can't decide. Too many to decide from. I know I have been trying to think of a couple that haven't been mentioned yet and for the life of me I can't think of who they are at the moment.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2441316;
    Oh heck, I will take them all/any. I just can't decide. Too many to decide from. I know I have been trying to think of a couple that haven't been mentioned yet and for the life of me I can't think of who they are at the moment.

one of each please...

Quote Originally Posted by cee23;2441319;

one of each please...
    :nono Sorry but according to the rules of the Bachelorette you can only have 25

+ Reply to Thread