+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Which celebrity would you go on "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" for?

Re: Which celebrity would you go on "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" for?

Wow, so far I can't disagree with anyone. Great suggestions. Each time I read another one I go oh yeah, he's hot. I am glad we have something to talk about that is fun since the sleuthing and guessing is over for 10 and no announcements yet on 11. This is fun to get to know everyone since there is really no right or wrong answers and we aren't beating on the dead horse on other topics that have played out. I can't wait until 11 and until then, I will keep dreaming about being the f1 for the hottest celebs, LOL. Thanks you guys for chiming in and letting me get to know y'all a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2440186;
    Wow, so far I can't disagree with anyone. Great suggestions. Each time I read another one I go oh yeah, he's hot. I am glad we have something to talk about that is fun since the sleuthing and guessing is over for 10 and no announcements yet on 11. This is fun to get to know everyone since there is really no right or wrong answers and we aren't beating on the dead horse on other topics that have played out. I can't wait until 11 and until then, I will keep dreaming about being the f1 for the hottest celebs, LOL. Thanks you guys for chiming in and letting me get to know y'all a bit!
    Great post, Bevo, I couldn't agree more!

And, how have we forgotten to include Johnnny Depp for so long. Yummm.

OMG Johnny Depp in NEVERLAND was so adorable. Of course when I think of all these young guys I feel like Mrs. Robinson.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;2440228;
    OMG Johnny Depp in NEVERLAND was so adorable. Of course when I think of all these young guys I feel like Mrs. Robinson.
    You could feel like Demi Moore instead if it makes you feel better. Her boy toy makes her very happy. Noting wrong with thinking younger men are hot! I like old school Johnny Depp from his 21 Jump Street days. Between him and Richard Greico I had to watch every week for the hotties!!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;2440228;
    I agree. But, even Dustin Hoffman is a tad aged by now.

I recognize most names and fully agree with most of the choices. Let's see...who else...

Neil Patrick Harris in snarky mode (yes, I know...but everyone I can think of is gay or married, also.)
    Matthew Macfayden (I would so be the Elizabeth to his Darcy)
    Colin Firth (another super romantic Darcy)
    Anthony Head
    Paul McCartney (I was a screamer for Paul back in the day.)
    Mark Harmon (repeat, I know, but I want him too)

Fun Thread!

For me it would be George Clooney. Had to think long and hard about this because I am happily married hehehe. But in an alternate universe, if I were single, and desperate enough to try a dating show. I'd be all over it if Clooney were the Bachelor.

Jensen Ackles is awfully pretty but he's too pretty. But.. he might tempt me to go on the show.

Mmm George Clooney - damn I just want him to myself for a couple of hours

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2440282;
    I agree. But, even Dustin Hoffman is a tad aged by now.

I recognize most names and fully agree with most of the choices. Let's see...who else...

Neil Patrick Harris in snarky mode (yes, I know...but everyone I can think of is gay or married, also.)
    Matthew Macfayden (I would so be the Elizabeth to his Darcy)
    Colin Firth (another super romantic Darcy)
    Anthony Head
    Paul McCartney (I was a screamer for Paul back in the day.)
    Mark Harmon (repeat, I know, but I want him too)

Fun Thread!
    Love your post. Matthew MacFayden was definitely hot as Darcy and his wife better watch out! Lol just kidding. I also love Collin Firth. I love Pride and Prejudice in every version but the lastest is my favorite. There is something about a dark haired hunk with a British/Scottish/Irish etc accent and their seems to be one in every generation (Sean Connery (dark haired in his youth), Pierce Brosnan, Clive Owen (very hot in King Arthur), Hugh Grant, Hugh Dancy, Matthew McFayden, Collin Firth, Matthew Goode etc. I totally agree with you.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Even that little bad boy Colin Farrell is quite a bonbon.

aka Demi
    (they say 60 is the new 40...tell my bladder that!)
    Last edited by blasie; 06-14-2007 at 03:15 PM.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

hmm, I agree with so many, so will just throw out who i haven't seen listed...

Ewan McGreggor
    Gary Sinese
    Brendan Fraser

And I am surprized no one has said Chris Harrison!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

+ Reply to Thread