+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Which celebrity would you go on "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" for?

Re: Which celebrity would you go on "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" for?

mario lopez is another i forgot to mention!! He and Patrick Dempsey....
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Ok, so I just want to say how much fun I have had reading this thread tonight. You ladies crack me up! I don't think I can mention anyone new but I can name a few I would definitely like to see:

Patrick Dempsey for sure - although I think he was adorable in Can't Buy me Love if you didn't you can get over that image quickly by looking at Grey's or Sweet Home Alabama
    Josh Lucas
    Matthew Fox
    Barry Watson
    Andy Garcia
    Dermot Mulroney
    Matthew McConaughey - although I do like him better with shorter hair

There are just too many yummy ones to keep track. I guess this is sort of like having your "list" of celebrities like they did on Friends. I know there are a couple that my husband knows for sure that if they ask me out, I can go. I think he likes his chances......

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;2445881;
    Ok, so I just want to say how much fun I have had reading this thread tonight. You ladies crack me up! I don't think I can mention anyone new but I can name a few I would definitely like to see:

Patrick Dempsey for sure - although I think he was adorable in Can't Buy me Love if you didn't you can get over that image quickly by looking at Grey's or Sweet Home Alabama
    Josh Lucas
    Matthew Fox
    Barry Watson
    Andy Garcia
    Dermot Mulroney
    Matthew McConaughey - although I do like him better with shorter hair

There are just too many yummy ones to keep track. I guess this is sort of like having your "list" of celebrities like they did on Friends. I know there are a couple that my husband knows for sure that if they ask me out, I can go. I think he likes his chances......
    Sorry but you are going to have to come up with some new ones because sueb1961 stole all of the bachelors and promised to let us have the leftovers but I think she has them all caged somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2445886;
    Sorry but you are going to have to come up with some new ones because sueb1961 stole all of the bachelors and promised to let us have the leftovers but I think she has them all caged somewhere
    Um, where does she live, does she like to share? Cause I can head on over anytime.

I don't know where she lives (it's against the rules to give out personal information). She claims she put them in the limo and sent them back. Do you think the driver got lost while the guitar was playing? I am trying to think of some new ones to see if I can work up a trade to get some of my favorites back.

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2445911;
    I don't know where she lives (it's against the rules to give out personal information). She claims she put them in the limo and sent them back. Do you think the driver got lost while the guitar was playing? I am trying to think of some new ones to see if I can work up a trade to get some of my favorites back.
    I know on the personal info, I was only kidding, I was hoping no-one would take that seriously.
    The driver must have gotten lost, unless of course he is taking them all to the same location and then he is going to come and read this thread and let us all know where he has been keeping them....

FORT Fan

ooooooooo........
    i knew i had forgotten somebody...
    olivier martinez...

olivier.1.jpg

in "Unfaithful"...........yikes...
    i thought i might expire.......

cee23, you better watch that pretty boy he has Unfaithful written all over him.
    Last edited by DoodleBug; 06-20-2007 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Dang typo I may just change my name to MissTypo

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2445930;
    cee23, you better watch that pretty boy he has Unfaithful written all over him.
    Unfaithful INDEED! He is smokin!

Oh I would have to say;
    Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Dermot Mulroney. I am certain there are others, but I can't think of them right now.
    The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of what they have.

+ Reply to Thread