+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anyone know where to find Trista/Ryan episodes??

FORT Newbie

Does anyone know where to find Trista/Ryan episodes??

I have only seen a few of the bachelors (Aaron/Helene, Andrew/Jen, Andy/Tessa) and after seeing tvtimegirl's Trista/Ryan clips over on YouTube, I must see more!! I think I'm already a little in love with them, so if anyone has any idea how I could get my hands on that season, I would be so very grateful! (And I'd love to see their wedding, too, if anyone has any input on how to find that as well.) That season looks like it was as good as, and maybe even better than this recent one, if that's possible. Thanks for any help.

Re: Does anyone know where to find Trista/Ryan episodes??

You can see Trista and Ryan's wedding on youtube. Im hoping Mary and Byron will have a wedding SOON!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I have tried two times to post a link here with the Youtube link that has many of their episodes, but it's not letting me do it, sorry.

FORT Newbie

Hmmm...so far the only Trista/Ryan things I have been able to find on YouTube are clips by tvtimegirl and a slide show tribute. I haven't been able to find the wedding or any actual episodes. So, if there really are more than these, I'd love some more info. I've tried these tags: Trista Rehn Ryan Sutter Bachelorette Episode & Wedding in just about every conceivable combination. Can you tell I'm obsessed? I know it's not letting you post the link, but could you post the username of the person who put it on YouTube? Or send me a private message with the link? It would be soooo helpful! Thanks so much for your responses!!

Quote Originally Posted by ==rae==;2428156;
    Hmmm...so far the only Trista/Ryan things I have been able to find on YouTube are clips by tvtimegirl and a slide show tribute. I haven't been able to find the wedding or any actual episodes. So, if there really are more than these, I'd love some more info. I've tried these tags: Trista Rehn Ryan Sutter Bachelorette Episode & Wedding in just about every conceivable combination. Can you tell I'm obsessed? I know it's not letting you post the link, but could you post the username of the person who put it on YouTube? Or send me a private message with the link? It would be soooo helpful! Thanks so much for your responses!!
    I just put in Trista and Ryan and I got the wedding and other scenes from her season.

I just typed in- trista ryan
    It brought up several videos.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Just so everybody's aware of our site rules regarding this, please read as I would hate for anybody to get in trouble for attempting to post a link to youtube (or any other video hosting site):
    Downloading episodes and on-line content

Broadcast shows, believe it or not, are copyrighted material. We here at Fans of Reality TV adhere to that reality, and therefore we do not condone or allow the downloading of episodes off the internet, an FTP location, another site, or using one of the popular file-sharing utilities out there.

If you want to send someone a tape, you may do so at cost for shipping and materials. You may not direct someone to a location on-line where they may download the episode, and you may not sell those tapes for profit on our site, even privately.

If we receive reports that a member is soliciting profit for tapes, we will take appropriate action, up to and including removal from our site. It's illegal, and we won't allow it on our site.

Additionally, we don't allow linking to sites that host video clips or entire episodes. This includes YouTube, Google Video, etc. Please note that official network video, such as InnerTube, is allowable.
    link
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Newbie

Thanks for the info, Jewelsy. I had no idea tv shows were illegal to download! thought it was just movies...

+ Reply to Thread