+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Top THIS!!

Re: Top THIS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey2;2459025;
    In an interview Andy said that he was told to stop using "big words" and use simple small words - so ABC doesn't give their viewers much credit for their mentality! Having earned scholarships & grants for his education does not reflect low brain power.
    JMO he used some low brain power with the girl's on several different occasion when it came to expressing feelings etc.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2459566;
    JMO he used some low brain power with the girl's on several different occasion when it came to expressing feelings etc.
    Just because he may have had trouble expressing feelings does not mean that he was using "low brain power." I had a friend that was very smart intellectually but due to extreme shyness couldn't express himself especially in large groups. Some people at church were making fun of him. When you took time to listen to what he was really saying he was so wise and right on. I think Andy's educational background, employment history etc speak for themselves. He and Tessa wouldn't connect the way the do if Andy wasn't intelligent as their common interests and intelligent minds spark off of each other.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Byron/Mary and Andy/Tessa were definitely my favorites of the Bachelor shows, however, I also liked Andrew as a bachelor but never favored Jen as his chosen (should have been Kirsten). Both Byron and Andy are physically attractive but in different ways. Byron has that mature masculine presence and natural charm that made him a wonderful bachelor and Mary was his perfect match. However, Byron's boyish charm, intelligence, and good natured personality was well matched with Tessa's intelligence, femininity, quirky sense of humor and amiable temperament.

Unfortunately, I think we may go through a few more rather blah bachelors and even a few nitwits before we are treated with another Byron or Andy.

Byron/Mary and Ryan/Trista were so far, my favorite couples from the Bachelor shows. I thought both couples demonstrated a very undeniable love that none of the others have come close to.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

This season for me personally will be hard to top. It was my all time favorite, replacing Andrew & Jen's. It was so nice to see a real happy ending & to know that they are still together.

I wish ABC would show an outakes show. How much fun would that be?! The week before the season starts, they should have funny outakes on all the seasons, then give us updates on the couples still together.

I don't consider Andrew & Jen, or Mer & Ian, failures. They dated for quite a while after, but just didn't make it - as someone said, that's like the real dating world. At least they cared for each other and gave it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2460265;
    This season for me personally will be hard to top. It was my all time favorite, replacing Andrew & Jen's. It was so nice to see a real happy ending & to know that they are still together.

I wish ABC would show an outakes show. How much fun would that be?! The week before the season starts, they should have funny outakes on all the seasons, then give us updates on the couples still together.

I don't consider Andrew & Jen, or Mer & Ian, failures. They dated for quite a while after, but just didn't make it - as someone said, that's like the real dating world. At least they cared for each other and gave it a shot.
    I agree 100% with you I don't call Andrew/Jen, Meredith/Ian failures either they dated and they found that they were not meant to be, yes about the out takes and updates would be nice also, you know with Trista's and Ryan's new addition this could be a perfect start...
    Last edited by luvlady345; 07-04-2007 at 02:49 PM. Reason: left out you

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2459750;
    Unfortunately, I think we may go through a few more rather blah bachelors and even a few nitwits before we are treated with another Byron or Andy.
    I laughed when I read your "nitwits" remark but I agree...I couldn't be bothered to watch the last two bachelors, both were pampered & spoiled brats out to have some fun at the ladies' expense. This is the first time I've watched the complete show of The Bachelor because Andy was different and of course, I was hooked on Tessa...she's so pretty, corny & lovable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234