+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 5/22/07 Recap: After The Fairytale Rejects

Re: The Bachelor 5/22/07 Recap: After The Fairytale Rejects

Roses, thank you again for making my day. You have a unique way of saying exactly what we are all thinking and making us laugh at the same time. I wish we could subscribe to a Roses summer thoughts of the day column or something like that. Maybe you could keep us updated on the happy couple's latest interviews/appearances/exploits and spread the laughter until the next Bachelor show. Really, I don't think I can wait until next season to laugh so hard.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Would love to read a AATFR (after after the final rose) recap ... your favorite thoughts and moments of the entire season.. maybe little gems that didn't make it into your recaps originally but now that you know the ending .. and reflecting back ... deserve to be mentioned...

That is if you have time ... !

Thanks so much for an enjoyable season! Will be counting the days until the fall!
    Wasting away another summer...

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

rosekid, as always, you had me in stitches. I enjoyed this more than the show!!
    I want to thank you for keeping us entertained all season, as I've said before it was the highlight of the season!
    I'd like to do a brief thread jack and add a big thank you to you and all the moderators who accomplished the near impossible of keeping the Bachelor forum in line and on track!! I KNOW that was almost an insurmountable task, especially given the sheer numbers online at any one time! You, guys have all been terrific!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

You've done a spectacular job all season, my dear Roseskid!

I can't wait to read your insights this fall!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2418022;
    We Want Details Of Your Pain

ABC clearly has massive amounts of fake tanner backstage, because as Danielle, Amber and Stephanie, South Carolina, take center stage, all three of them have exactly the same bake-until-golden-brown coloring. Amber and Stephanie are wearing extremely short skirts, and I always wonder how women can cross and uncross their legs without displaying their nether regions when theyíre up on a stage like that. Am I the only one who marvels at this? If so, perhaps itís because when I was young I made it to a county-wide spelling bee, and as I was sitting on stage in the front row staring out at my parents, I can still recall my mother frantically throwing hand gestures my way. Nowadays someone might misinterpret such signals as some kind of gang signs and take the person down, but thankfully this was a more innocent time. Being a naÔve kid, though, I thought she was offering me wild encouragement - until later that is, when I learned I had been flashing the audience the entire time. So please, as you continue in life, remember my misfortune and keep your legs together, ladies. Besides itís a terrific two-fer because itís also an excellent form of birth control.
    What a GREAT recap! Thanks for taking the time to do this - it adds SO much to the show! I loved your personal story as well, and I was thinking about this same thing when Tessa was on The View (I must love them to suffer through the arguing) when Andy picked Tessa up and twirled her around - I'm pretty sure the audience knows the color, if not the brand of Tessa's unmentionables! You do such a great job, and I'll be looking forward to your recaps this fall for sure! Have a great summer everyone.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2418022;
    Amber and Stephanie are wearing extremely short skirts
    Boy, am I glad I read this, because until now I thought Stephanie was wearing a camisole.

Oh my goodness!! Another GEM rosekid!!

Loved this recap just like all the others!!

Thank you so much for sharing your writing talent, wit and wisdom with us all and I can't wait for the next batch of recaps from you!

You make the whole experience a lot more fun and I find myself looking forward to your recaps as much or more than the actual show itself!

roses, I love the "8x10 glossies" caption! Thanks for one last hoorah!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

AZHotFlash, that is a great idea!! Roses, please do an AAFR so we can hear any favorite moments you may have of the season. Please Roses!!

Two thumbs up,Rose!!!.....
    You are Incredibly AMAZING yet again....I am happy to read something from you ...and looking forward to more...
    It makes my "The Bachelor" withdrawal symptoms a little bit tolerable....

Absoulutely...another fantastic Recap!!!...YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast