+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Rose Ceremony Game Prizes

  1. #1
    Bachelorette Blogger
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    TX Girl in AZ
    Posts
    38

    Rose Ceremony Game Prizes

    How did everyone do on the Rose Ceremony game at ABC's website?

    It looked like some Forters were up in the top, so good luck to you all!

    I missed the voting on the first show day

    Here's to more bachelor bags filled with T-shirts about other people's boyfriends, bikini jewelry, and do-it-yourself airbrush tanning kits! Nothing says the Bachelor like fake eyelashes, sexy soap, and sharpie pens! Whoo Hoo!

    I'm thinking about selling my Bach. Italy bag at eBay, there's just so much stuff in there I'd never use!

    Jenn

  2. #2
    FORT Regular KrisRose821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    League City, Tx
    Age
    28
    Posts
    133

    Re: Rose Ceremony Game Prizes

    yeah I started on week 3 and so I've missed out... DARN!
    lol
    "Sometimes I wonder if Navy ships are like Broadway musicals behind the scenes, like there's a ton of champagne and singing and dancing and guys wearing tight white suits or walking around without shirts on and complimenting each other's six-pack stomachs. Maybe that's just what I envision when I imagine Andy working on a Navy ship." Sportsgal

  3. #3
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Rose Ceremony Game Prizes

    I shared the top spot on the ABC leaderboard with another Forter, but decided to bow out on the last show. There was a 12 way tie on the leaderboard before the last show. Pretty cool!

    Jenn, that is a good idea to sell the items you do not need on Ebay. That will help pay the taxes on it.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  4. #4
    Bachelorette Blogger
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    TX Girl in AZ
    Posts
    38

    Re: Rose Ceremony Game Prizes

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2417677;
    I shared the top spot on the ABC leaderboard with another Forter, but decided to bow out on the last show. There was a 12 way tie on the leaderboard before the last show. Pretty cool!

    Jenn, that is a good idea to sell the items you do not need on Ebay. That will help pay the taxes on it.
    I decided to go for it--eBay had a listing special even today, so yay! Anyhow, I wasn't sure if I could post a link to the auction here or not? so if anyone wants to check out and bid on the auction, the item number at eBay is: 230134604819

    Just go to eBay, and paste or type in the above number and it should come up. Or any search under "cheesy Italian Princely bachelor who doesn't speak much Italian" should do

    Jenn

  5. #5
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Rose Ceremony Game Prizes

    Wow, that is a lot of great stuff. I hope that you make top dollar for your Bachelor stash, Jenn.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  6. #6
    Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tucson Arizona
    Posts
    589

    Re: Rose Ceremony Game Prizes

    Jenn...

    Loved the expired coupons for the tea! LOL! ..

    But are you really going to the Nancy Drew Convention? ... I still have all my ND's from when I was young I still love to read them to this day .. but never went to a convention... I bet that would be "amazing"!
    Wasting away another summer...

  7. #7
    Bachelorette Blogger
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    TX Girl in AZ
    Posts
    38

    Re: Rose Ceremony Game Prizes

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2418266;
    Wow, that is a lot of great stuff. I hope that you make top dollar for your Bachelor stash, Jenn.
    Thanks, me too

    Jenn

  8. #8
    Bachelorette Blogger
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    TX Girl in AZ
    Posts
    38

    Re: Rose Ceremony Game Prizes

    Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;2418954;
    Jenn...

    Loved the expired coupons for the tea! LOL! ..

    But are you really going to the Nancy Drew Convention? ... I still have all my ND's from when I was young I still love to read them to this day .. but never went to a convention... I bet that would be "amazing"!
    The tea coupons were a hoot

    Yes, I am going! I'm actually running it and in the midst of fast and furious final planning. Should be lots of fun--Pasadena! The Nancy Drew Sleuths

    Jenn

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.