+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Bachelor 5/21/07 Recap: The Finale to the Frickin’ Fairytale

Re: The Bachelor 5/21/07 Recap: The Finale to the Frickin’ Fairytale

For some reason, as the camera fades, Bevin says, “I’d love to be a bald one,” and I think she’s drunkenly talking about shaving her head like Britney. Oh, I get it now, she’s not drunk, she meant she’d “love to be a Baldwin,” heheh.
    Now that is a picture I should have made.

Congratulations on a stellar year of recaps, roseskid! Every one was a comic gem.

Frickin' hilarious recap Roses!

Bevin should have pitched him over the railing and thrown the rose after him. Thanks for providing laughs at the end of one of the stupidest seasons of the Bachelor to date.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

I am already beginning to go through re-cap withdrawl .. oh what am I going to do until the fall? ..

THANKS ROSESKID for a wonderful, delightful, AMAZING season!
    Wasting away another summer...

Quote Originally Posted by hawktree83;2417983;
    Roses,
    Thank you for your wonderful recaps...I admit that I am hooked on reading them.
    You have an amazing sense of humour. Now you have to help me....please!

Am I the only person in the world who has not heard the Muffin joke?

I got part of it. It is just the punch line I didn't get.....ok here is what I heard.
    "Two muffins in the oven. One says the other.....Is is hot in here? The other one says......."
    Well at this stage Tessa's teeth clench up (she did that a lot and I wish she didn't) and I just hear a sort of mumble........something about "muffin". I think this is why Dandy didn't appear to appreciate the joke...he just didn't hear the punch line. Either that or he is a bit thick....maybe that's it..

I think I would enjoy this joke and I will go nuts if I don't know the punch line. I've Googled it and still can't find it.

BTW the three words I hope I don't hear on the next Bachelor are, Like, Amazing and Connection. They (Dandy and Tessa) are really....like.... well suited.

Hawktree

Look forward so much to your ATFR review..........you are very talented!
    Hawktree, I believe the punchline was "Oh, my gosh, a talking muffin." Sorry, I'm sure you were expecting better.

Might I add suggesting Journey to your list of words NOT to include on the next Bachelor?

Cailg, I agree totally, if Rosekid isn't a professional writer, she should be.

FORT Newbie

I really really wish that we could read minds and we really knew what Andy and Bevin wanted to say to each other. At least Bevin! She took the high road but you could tell she wanted to strangle him with those dog tags. Too bad they dont have mind reading technology. Maybe someone could take the video and do some fake voice over.

[q] They all hug goodbye and Tessa thinks they’re very sweet people, and hopes she convinced them she’s the one for their son. Yes, because I know after meeting my future son-in-law (whom my daughter had known a few weeks), I’d be willing to welcome him with open arms after knowing him a few short hours. You betcha. [/q]

Thank you for the funniest recap of the Bachelor yet!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;2418913;
    I am already beginning to go through re-cap withdrawl .. oh what am I going to do until the fall? ..

THANKS ROSESKID for a wonderful, delightful, AMAZING season!
    I'm going to miss them too. I was telling roses a few weeks back that my sister and I make it a point each week where we have our "special quality time" ** and she reads me rose's recaps over the phone. No matter what type of a day either of us had, we'd both end up laughing our way through each and every recap.

Again, roses, from the bottom of my heart, thanks.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234