+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 5/21/07 Recap: The Finale to the Frickin’ Fairytale

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Re: The Bachelor 5/21/07 Recap: The Finale to the Frickin’ Fairytale

Rosekid, Thank you, thank you, for making this "amazing journey enjoyable and "freakin' hilarious"!!
    I loved this week's recap and as many have said, there are just too many wonderful one liners to mention!! I was having the harest tme trying to laugh silently as I read this at work!!
    I'll miss your recaps much more than the show! Can't wait until we do this all over again in the fall!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Newbie

Cafegirl, I WAS reading at work, and I DID burst into a loud guffaw! Try explaining that one in a museum! Thanks, Roseskid -- lft ATFR recap

Quote Originally Posted by MargoPolo;2417549;
    Cafegirl, I WAS reading at work, and I DID burst into a loud guffaw! Try explaining that one in a museum! Thanks, Roseskid -- lft ATFR recap
    I am laughing out loud picturing this!! My co-workers think I am ready to be committed laughing both at the recap which was priceless and at all of the responses. I love it. Keep it coming.

Frickin' fantastic recap, roses! Thanks for a great season of recaps!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Bravo!! Wonderful recap!

Just hysterical-from the title to every single line! I was also wondering when Dandy touched Bevin's chest area if he was getting just a tad close for the cameras. You always say what we are thinking. I wonder what Grandp would have done if he saw Danielle. I bet he really would have been smitten! Roses, I don't know if you are a professional writer, but if not, you are missing your calling. You should write for a tv show or a newspaper column. Thank you for the laughs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2415856;
    Later That Frickin’ Night…
    Just What The Frickin’ Doctor Ordered
    Torn Between Two Frickin’ Lovers
    So Which Woman Is The Real Frickin’ Winner Here?
    Oh, my, tears were streaming down my face reading these.
    Great Frickin' Job!

Roses,
    Thank you for your wonderful recaps...I admit that I am hooked on reading them.
    You have an amazing sense of humour. Now you have to help me....please!

Am I the only person in the world who has not heard the Muffin joke?

I got part of it. It is just the punch line I didn't get.....ok here is what I heard.
    "Two muffins in the oven. One says the other.....Is is hot in here? The other one says......."
    Well at this stage Tessa's teeth clench up (she did that a lot and I wish she didn't) and I just hear a sort of mumble........something about "muffin". I think this is why Dandy didn't appear to appreciate the joke...he just didn't hear the punch line. Either that or he is a bit thick....maybe that's it..

I think I would enjoy this joke and I will go nuts if I don't know the punch line. I've Googled it and still can't find it.

BTW the three words I hope I don't hear on the next Bachelor are, Like, Amazing and Connection. They (Dandy and Tessa) are really....like.... well suited.

Hawktree

Look forward so much to your ATFR review..........you are very talented!

Does Fleiss know that you are taking his television rubbish and turning it into something that actually sounds entertaining? I must admit that I got so tired of Dandy's Hamlet-like indecision that I only watched about half the show and it still seemed that I watched for at least 2 hours. If Dandy couldn't decide, then I was hoping that he would leave it up to the women - let them wrestle for him or play rock, paper, scissors, anything - just make a decision already. By contrast your recap just seemed too short. I didn't want it to end.
    Dandy tells the others she has overcome many obstacles, such as her parents divorce and growing up without a lot of money. If he considers those two situations huge obstacles, then I’d say a lot of us have overcome huge obstacles.
    They had so much in common - Dandy has overcome the hardest of obstacles too - such as choosing amongst a bunch of beautiful women who are willing to throw themselves at him on television and don't care how stupid they look doing it. It's a good thing that the navy toughened him up.
    Bevin says, “I’d love to be a bald one,” and I think she’s drunkenly talking about shaving her head like Britney.
    I am still laughing at that as I type, but the whole recap was brilliant. Thanks for taking us through the whole season in such an entertaining fashion.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Roseskid, I am late in reading this...I've kind of been saving them...and I wanted to thank you for all your frinkin' hard work, your amazing frickin' wit, and your big frickin' heart. You have a way of being funny without being mean...a hard thing to do!

I'm no Bevin fan but my heart broke for her, too...to be led on like that... I wish she had thrown him over the patio railing as well! I think that would've added a nice dramatic touch...

Thanks again!!! I drink my latte to you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast