+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: ANDY AND TESSA on "THE VIEW" this morning!!!

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar

Re: ANDY AND TESSA on "THE VIEW" this morning!!!

I don't know if I buy that, though...because you have to ask yourself, would a person who was truly uncomfortable in front of TV cameras audition for, and then go on, the Bachelor?

I agree that I think she was uncomfortable with what Fleiss et al like to call "the process" and probably the way the relationship developed from it. I also think she was probably uncomfortable with the "talking points" the producers likely gave them for going on the talk shows. But I don't think it was the cameras that made her uncomfortable.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

She didn't audition for the show, charlie. She was asked, and I believe she had indicated that she had never watched it before, but I could be wrong on that fact.

It's one thing to think that you can handle it... and something completely different when it happens to you.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar

But they all say they were "asked," they never watched, etc. etc. Do we really believe that?

and even if it's true, I don't think you'd agree to go on a show like this if you were nervous around cameras.

Just my opinion and of course we'll never know, but I tend to be a little cynical about the "accidental reality star" who is "uncomfortable around cameras" at this point in our fifteen-minutes-of-fame culture.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9;2420219;
    Just my opinion and of course we'll never know, but I tend to be a little cynical about the "accidental reality star" who is "uncomfortable around cameras" at this point in our fifteen-minutes-of-fame culture.
    Charlie9, so agree with you. Remember the bachelor audition tapes for the Aaron season, I so wanted it to be the Air Force pilot....he was hot. After that the show went down hill with the "celebrity status" of the bachelors. Travis bless his heart I had such hope for him and he let me down too. As far as Andy goes...Tess remember the baby steps and keep that boy on a short chain.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9;2420219;
    But they all say they were "asked," they never watched, etc. etc. Do we really believe that?

and even if it's true, I don't think you'd agree to go on a show like this if you were nervous around cameras.

Exactly. Very good points. I also think it was a lot more than the cameras.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567