+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ANDY AND TESSA on "THE VIEW" this morning!!!

FORT Fan

Re: ANDY AND TESSA on "THE VIEW" this morning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coop2;2413018;
    I just can't believe that no one on this page saw how Andy HAD to take Tessa's hand into his own on the show. She still never initiates contact with him. He practically forces her into affection. He is so goo-goo over her now and enjoys showing her off as his, but I still don't think this is Tessa's "end all". I think she has a few more good years of singlehood left in her.
    Just because someone is not comfortable with PDA doesn't mean they are not ready for marriage. Maybe she was nervous and didn't think about holding his hand, etc. Obviously he is happy so she must me doing something right where/when it counts.

We'll see tonight on the AFR show!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by coop2;2413018;
    I just can't believe that no one on this page saw how Andy HAD to take Tessa's hand into his own on the show. She still never initiates contact with him. He practically forces her into affection. He is so goo-goo over her now and enjoys showing her off as his, but I still don't think this is Tessa's "end all". I think she has a few more good years of singlehood left in her. She talks about marriage with such hesitation. Last nite she even told his family that in 5, she said 5 years that she would like to start a family. Yes, she is moving to Hawaii but that is a Tessa thing, she lived in DC, she lived in Jackson Hole tending bar, she lives in San Fran and has a condo in Tahoe, Tessa loves to travel around, Hawaii is a dream and the military will probably pay for most of the move, or ABC will ,it is very expensive to move there, the move itself is a fortune. She gets to live her nomadic life for free. I just can't believe how none of the Tessa fans see any of this.

I get the same feeling from Tessa...

Andy seems head over heels but she still seems a bit reserved and tentative... the way Tessa answered Andy's family and said 5 yrs... sounded so vague, like she wanted to leave a loophole in case she changed her mind in the future.

Andy's mom wanted him to be with someone who is "NUTS" about him... IMO that's not Tessa.

Time will tell

FORT Regular

Within 60 seconds of sitting down on that couch, the women are harping about Andy's being in love with someone else - I think Tessa just was completely blind sided, and felt uncomfortable in that situation so she did what she normally does, which is physically draw in - I don't think it should be interpreted as anything between the two of them. On last night's show, and on their final date/proposal scene and on the phone interview, she seems very much in love, etc. it is not necessarily a flaw.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-23-2007 at 04:08 PM.

I think in private she is more open than on camera, so for me I give her a break. She seems very happy and does love him so everything will work it self out. She will be the boss I do believe

I totally agree, I just don't think she's comfortable with PDA. You can tell she's shy, when Andy said she was pregnant she was appalled and shoving him. I really think Andy will bring her out of her shell though. As far as the 5 years thing is because she didn't know at that time if it would be her and she probably didn't want to jinx herself.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-23-2007 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justwatching2;2412257;
    To clarify the whole "I love you/In love with you" thing. He said that is the crazy thing about the show, it forces you to really care deeply about more than one person. He said he cares about Bevin, But he fell "madly in love with Tessa".
    Coming from a guy like Andy, I would give him the slack of the "I love you" to Bevin. He is a guy that is sensitive and has a big heart. For him to say he loves someone that he spent intimate time with talking, opening his heart, etc. his very much in line with his character. I don't think he was being a player at all. He loves/cares for Bevin and wants the best for her but he is in love with his finace/his wife. Nothing wrong with that.
    That's so interesting, because he told his family he wasn't feeling the electricity with Tessa.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar

I agree. I was watching Tessa's face the whole time and at certain moments she just looked soooo pained and uncomfortable (usually when Andy's feelings for Bevin were mentioned). I got the impression that last night was the first time she either saw or heard about the extent of that footage with the "I love yous" to Bevin, the comments he made about "never feeling that kind of electricity in his life" with Bevin, etc.

She looked pretty freaked. I think in a few months, she is going to bolt. But I hope I am wrong. Still, I would be pissed if I were her, too.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

Quote Originally Posted by Justwatching2;2413222;
    Obviously he is happy so she must me doing something right where/when it counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2414723;
    I think in private she is more open than on camera, so for me I give her a break. She seems very happy and does love him so everything will work it self out. She will be the boss I do believe

I don't think anyone is questioning Andy's love/happiness. It is Tessa's that has people

Andy has proven himself to be pretty oblivious, IMO. So, his giddyness is no sign of their happiness. I think he would be giddy at the thought of Tessa loving him back, and that is what is he working on right now.

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors, so I don't think any of us can really speculate on that. However, what we do have to work with is what we see in the interviews.

Some see a happy, in love couple blatantly and clearly showing they are in love...others see a hesitant Tessa reverting back to the pre-finale Tessa we have seen all season.

One thing that has been also discussed all season long is that it is blatantly obvious that Tessa is uncomfortable in front of the cameras. She was always glancing in their direction... always well aware that she was being filmed. I don't know why people are expecting any different of her today.

If you listen to her phone interviews there is a marked difference... very carefree and playful.

Her detractors will always choose to interpret that as Tessa not caring for Andy instead of allowing for the fact that there may be other alternatives for her actions.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast