+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ANDY AND TESSA on "THE VIEW" this morning!!!

Re: ANDY AND TESSA on "THE VIEW" this morning!!!

Thanks so much krazilady...and might I just say...Andy & Tessa, I loved your attempt to share your love of one another with your fans. The others...what a bunch of morons! (Hey, Ro didn't say anything! I actually like her better now!)
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-23-2007 at 04:15 PM.
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

Thanks kraziladi!

That was frustrating to read so I can only imagine how hard it was to watch. They looked so adorable together! I'm glad they are finally free to express their feelings in public, but it saddens me that they are going to have to justify and defend thier relationship to everyone. I'm looking forward to seeing them tonight so we can hear and see the story without crazy editing and in their own words.

FORT Fanatic

Kraziladi - wow, thanks for the transcript... I hate interviews on that show, they NEVER let anyone talk!!! At least I know I only need to watch it the last few minutes when I get home.

FORT Regular

kraziladi, in addition to making my weekend last Friday by posting the screencaps of Andy wearing the dogtags on his F2 date with Tessa, you get the gold star for transcribing that trainwreck of an interview! I nearly got a migraine from watching it once, so I can't imagine how excrutiating it must have been to transcribe it.

The ladies at The View really need to learn how to stop talking over each other and their guests. Elizabeth and Joy were especially ridiculous talking about how hard it was on them because so few of The Bachelor couples had stayed together. They were just manic by the end of the interview!

G'ma to Audrey and Nathan winelover's Avatar

Andy and Tessa's visit on The View was too short. They were cute together, but I would've liked to have heard them talk a little more than the co-hosts.

Can't wait for tonight.

FORT Regular

Thank you so much kraziladi! It's too bad A&T didn't get to talk much, but they look very happy together, and Tessa looks adorable in her yellow dress. Thanks again for transcribing that whole interview!

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2412556;
    Tessa was right to believe that he loved her, Bevin was the one that was not realistic.
    We knew that as we watched, and ANDY knew that, but Bevin had no reason to know/think that. What signs did he give her that would make her think that she was being "unrealistic" in thinking she would be the F1?

FORT Newbie

Is there anyone thinks the Grandpa is so cute???
    I thought so when he told andy that if back in his youth, he'd fallen for her...........lots more

FORT Regular

I just can't believe that no one on this page saw how Andy HAD to take Tessa's hand into his own on the show. She still never initiates contact with him. He practically forces her into affection. He is so goo-goo over her now and enjoys showing her off as his, but I still don't think this is Tessa's "end all". I think she has a few more good years of singlehood left in her. She talks about marriage with such hesitation. Last nite she even told his family that in 5, she said 5 years that she would like to start a family. Yes, she is moving to Hawaii but that is a Tessa thing, she lived in DC, she lived in Jackson Hole tending bar, she lives in San Fran and has a condo in Tahoe, Tessa loves to travel around, Hawaii is a dream and the military will probably pay for most of the move, or ABC will ,it is very expensive to move there, the move itself is a fortune. She gets to live her nomadic life for free. I just can't believe how none of the Tessa fans see any of this.

The finale was good..both Andy and Tessa seemed very happy, but the heartbreaking way Bevin left completely ruined whatever joy there was in the finale, sorry.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast