+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ANDY AND TESSA on "THE VIEW" this morning!!!

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Re: ANDY AND TESSA on "THE VIEW" this morning!!!

I'm watching it right now. I don't like Rosie, but that was funny. They were talking about Andy's drawn-out goodbye to Bevin when Rosie said that both women should just stand on trap doors. I think it was the guest host that said that it looked like Bevin could barely breathe.

They seemed really happy and Tessa was cute when they grilled him about Bevin - and she said - I just have to remember back and put myself back to where we were THEN and that is not where we are now - but then again - she has not watched last night's show yet - and they told her NOT to!! That might be a good idea for her!!!

I think they will make it - or at least have a good long relationship!!

FORT Fanatic

The ladies on The View are a bunch of yentas and only like to hear the sound of their own voices. I would not have gone on that show but Andy and Tessa probably had no choice. They are contractually obligated to make certain appearances.

It's kind of unusual that Tessa and Andy didn't watch the FRC together and I wonder why they didn't???

"Fall in love all over again.....? Hmmmm, Andy has been saying that he found love and is madly in love since the show began and in every interview he's given. Maybe Tessa has to fall in love again???

Are they supposed to be on any other shows? Were they on Good Morning America???

FORT Newbie

You're all correct, that was a total waste of Andy and Tessa's time. Elizabeth was the only one who seemed interested in Andy and Tessa being together. She was way too excited about asking questions to wait for them to respond. The rest were pure skeptics about the whole thing. I particularly disliked that guest person, Kassie, whatever her name is who absolutely can't sing. She was so disrespectful of Tessa by outright saying she thought Andy was in love with Bevin in front of Tessa. You can tell these people probably just watched the last episode, if at all. Tessa was a trooper who took it all in stride. Andy again was probably sweating bullets because it's true, he will absolutely have to justify why he said the things he said to Bevin. That Kassie girl even went so far as to tell Tessa not to watch the final episode. I think people who didn't follow the whole Bachelor episodes would be skeptical about Andy's feelings for Tessa, but if you really look at the footage, he was clearly falling in love with Tessa alone as Tessa was with him. I hope Andy and Tessa had more of an opportunity to express how much they love each other on tonight's show. I also hope their relationship stands strong in the face of all the skepticism. This will really test both their resolves and commitment to each other. More power to Tessa and Andy. I hope they last a lifetime together.

FORT Newbie

I read an interview with Tessa on another site and Tessa said she and Andy were both on planes last night so they didn't get to see the finale. Sounded to me that they made them take different flights.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Andy's Bachelor vocabulary is complete - he used the old standby "leap of faith".

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2412230;
    He is using that as his copout huh? If you are not in love with someone, you do not tell them "I LOVE YOU", followed by lots of making out.

I am surprised Tessa is not smarter than that...
    Let's remember that the entire reason that Tessa was so hesitant to commit wass because she KNEW that Andy was dating somebody else. She was not delusional and seems anything but stupid. She's in love with Andy and seeing where that takes them as they go forward ONLY dating each other. She didn't just tumble into love with him she really got to know him first. Tessa was right to believe that he loved her, Bevin was the one that was not realistic. Andy is a person who speaks in hyperbole all the time, but his feelings for Tessa were on a much different plane, thus the proposal. tvBevin gave the appearance of feeling that she could substitute physical love for really deep emotions. This is an immature attitude. Physical love amounts to nothing without the other connection. It's like making a cake without eggs, it won't hold together. Bevin acted like she was auditioning to be his mistress, not a lifelong mate.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2412556;
    Let's remember that the entire reason that Tessa was so hesitant to commit wass because she KNEW that Andy was dating somebody else. She was not delusional and seems anything but stupid. She's in love with Andy and seeing where that takes them as they go forward ONLY dating each other. She didn't just tumble into love with him she really got to know him first. Tessa was right to believe that he loved her, Bevin was the one that was not realistic. Andy is a person who speaks in hyperbole all the time, but his feelings for Tessa were on a much different plane, thus the proposal. tvBevin gave the appearance of feeling that she could substitute physical love for really deep emotions. This is an immature attitude. Physical love amounts to nothing without the other connection. It's like making a cake without eggs, it won't hold together. Bevin acted like she was auditioning to be his mistress, not a lifelong mate.

Very well put.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

That was torture….I will apologize ahead of time if I missed anything…there was constant talking over others…

ELIZ: Tessa you really didn’t think that he was going to propose did you? You seemed to doubt right up until the very last minute. end.
    TESS: Yeah, definitely. I mean, the whole, I think I doubted the whole thing the whole way.
    ELIZ: Yeah you did.
    TESS: and, um, but in the end I was like, I had to go with my feelings and it happened.
    ELIZ: Andy what did you think when you saw her walking down? That very long walkway in the wind?
    ANDY: I thought Wow. I mean this is a dream come true and I had such a you know relief lifted having to say good bye to Bevin and then when I knew that there was the woman I was madly in love with you know she was walking towards me and I was gonna ….

INTERUPPTED BY GUEST HOST: I thought you were in love with Bevin. You. Fooled. Me.
    JOY: Were you at all in love with her because the good bye sounded like you…
    ANDY: Alright, let’s clear this up here. (They are showing Andy and Bevin kissing)
    EVERYONE TALKING AT ONCE!

ELIZ: Because you did say, you said you loved both women. I’m so sorry to do this to you Tessa but we need some answers..
    ANDY: You know just like I can say I love the show, you know. There’s a lot of different ways that you can define love and I definitely, I cared for Bevin and…
    ELIZ: Well you did spend a lot of time together….
    ANDY: And that’s what I mean that the whole show The Bachelor makes that possible. It’s a very bizarre situation. I mean you wouldn’t encounter in regular life and so I definitely, I said I, I love Bevin, I cared for her but, I was IN love with Tessa.
    JOY: What about the sex tho, because we were talking about that. We want to know. We want to know exactly, you know what goes on exactly there?
    ANDY: We played uh, we played checkers, didn’t we? (looks at Tessa) Dominos? (laughter everyone talking) No seriously, seriously those Fantasy Dates the dinners last until like 3 in the morning. By the time you get up there uh you know, it’s the first time you’re off camera
    TESSA: The cameras leave and your like Ahhhhhhhhhh.
    EVERYONE TALKS……
    GUEST HOST: I’d like to know what the down time is. Because Reality television is never reality when you have a camera pointed at you. I mean, it isn’t. So how much time do you get to spend when the camera’s aren’t rolling, with these women and how much….
    ANDY: There’s hours and hours and hours of conversation, time spent, that you don’t get to see on television.
    TESSA: And also….
    JOY: That’s the part we want to know about.
    ANDY: And you know…
    EVERYONE TALKS….
    GUEST HOST: Was it hard Tessa for you to watch him?
    TESSA: You know…
    GUEST HOST: Did you watch the final episode last night?
    TESSA: I actually haven’t had a chance….
    GUEST HOST: Don’t watch it
    EVERYONE TALKS…..
    TESSA: I haven’t had a chance….
    EVERYONE TALKS….
    GUEST HOST: Don’t watch it
    TESSA: You know what the thing is, is that I have to, when I watch it, think back to where I was at, you know, at that time and how strong my feelings were or were not for him at that time and just keep that in mind.
    ELIZ: I mean you also, you were so reserved and I think I really have a lot of respect for you for in terms of how you just conducted yourself thru the entire time. You didn’t throw yourself at him. You didn’t do anything that you couldn’t walk away and say you know I don’t feel good about myself after going thru this. But that almost cost you the relationship with Andy because at the same time he wasn’t really getting your feelings.
    GUEST HOST: He was doubting her, I think you were doubting her.
    ANDY: And that’s the ….That’s what made her such a gem. You know. It felt real. She had normal reservations. And you know, Before we went on that Pretty Woman date, I felt like a little boy getting ready to go out on a date. My armpits were sweating, I was like Wow, I really need to come thru here or I’m gonna lose her.
    JOY: I don’t want to be a naysayer, but you have to know that we’ve been thru this over the years on the View with the Bachelor and a couple sits here, they say they are in love and then 2 weeks later they break up.
    ELIZ: It’s hard for us, it really is.
    JOY: What makes you think, you guys are gonna stay together? I’d love it for you because you are very sweet…
    ELIZ: Are you getting married?
    JOY: But is it going to last? And how do you know?
    ELIZ: We have questions!
    EVERYONE LAUGHS…
    JOY: we’ve been down this road how many times
    ELIZ: too many,
    ANDY: Look at this…
    ELIZ: we’ve had broken hearts.
    ANDY: Look at this ring (shows Tessa’s hand) this ring……..

ELIZ: it’s gorgeous you picked that out yourself
    ANDY: This ring is a sign of commitment and you know I took the leap of faith and asked her to be my wife and now she’s….
    JOY: When are you going to get married?
    GUEST HOST: And she gets to keep it if you change your mind?
    ANDY: She’s going to be moving to uh….(EVERYONE TALKS) she’s moving to Hawaii.
    ELIZ: Good. OK.
    JOY: From, fro where?
    TESSA: San Francisco. So you know we’re taking it one step at a time…and…
    JOY: But when are you getting married? Do you have a date?
    TESSA: We don’t have a date. We’re trying….
    EVERYONE TALKS
    ELIZ: You guys will fill us in…
    ANDY: We need to fall in love with each other all over again in the real world
    EVERYONE TALKS…
    Elizabeth does the plug for ATFR!

Whew…………
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

FORT Regular

Elizabeth Hasselback just never shuts up!!! I cannot stand her. She doesn't try to have a conversation, she just tries to yell without stopping, never letting anyone else say a word.

I wanted to hear what Andy and Tessa had to say. Instead, it was just more screeching from Elizabeth. Rosie was quiet, and tried to give them room to talk, but Elizabeth wouldn't allow it.

That was awful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast