+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ANDY AND TESSA on "THE VIEW" this morning!!!

Re: ANDY AND TESSA on "THE VIEW" this morning!!!

I think Tessa's explanation shows that they will make it. She does understand the process of the show and how really, it's just fate (or dumb luck) that they've found each other.

Honestly, she should probably never have watched any of the show. None of us get a bird's eye view of our boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife past relationships. Just because it took place at the same time as the beginning of her relationship with Andy doesn't mean anything about where "Tandy" will end up. I hope they can view this as a past and not as something to pick and poke at.

Good luck and happiness to them!
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

FORT Regular

You have to accept TB for what it is. Some of us are looking for a real love story in it and we got the first one in a long time. But, the "nature of the beast" = TB doesn't allow for the F2 woman to escape with dignity intact because SHE MUST
    put herself out there becoming a lose/lose situation.
    With that being said, I still seem to tune in every season - hoping to witness a REAL love story, and I'm thrilled that Andy and Tessa made it.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatestu;2412216;
    Andy carries Tessa into studio. Andy says he loved Bevin, but was not "in-love" with her. Andy says there are hours and hours we don't see. Tessa has not seen final episode yet. Talking a lot about Tessa doubting the whole experience. Joy brings up the fact that most bachelor relationships do not last... Andy shows ring and says shows sign of commitment. Tessa is moving to Hawaii. No date for wedding. Andy - "we need to fall in love with each other all over again in the real world. " ATFR tonight at 8pm... Short interview...didn't reveal much.
    Great summary! You got as much as you could've out of that interview.

It seemed to me like Andy was just itching to talk about things he's held inside for so long about the process and his love for Tessa but he wasn't ever really given the chance. They kept asking questions (talking over each other) about the overnight dates/Bevin/sex and they never gave Andy or Tessa a real chance to answer with more than one or two word answers. It was rushed and a waste of an interview if you ask me.

Also, could Rosie be any more rude?? Granted, the other women threw out rapid fire questions so she wouldn't have had a chance if she wanted to ask something but her silence was deafening.

FORT Fan

I agree tinkerbox, they didn't get a chance to really show their care for each other with the ladies barading them with questions right after the other and Andy having to defend himself. They were under the gun with that interview. Andy tried to show the love as much as he could but they weren't giving them a chance to relax.

I just wanted Elisabeth to shut the heck up, let them answer the questions and STOP talking over them!!!! Someone needs to muzzle that girl - we wanted to hear what Tessa and Andy had to say, not her!!!

FORT Fan

What a waste of an airline flight for A&T, on the red-eye probably. I would be really p*ssed about that if I were them. All that travel for 4 minutes, 3 of which were those, "whatever you want to call them", asking questions over each other.

Quote Originally Posted by laura000;2412361;
    Can someone please post a video link of this when it is on youtube?
    You can't post links to youtube here but I'm sure if you do a search it will be there, if not already.

FORT Newbie

I for one was thrilled that Rosie kept her mouth shut. It is such a rarity. Plus, she didn't have much to add because she didn't watch it. I've never enjoyed The View because the guests never get to talk. Andy and Tessa seemed very happy and adoring of each other. Poor girl; he didn't hold her dress to her when he lifted her in his arms. I wonder why she didn't watch the finale. I thought they looked uncomfortable at some of the questions like the sex one or Kassie saying she thought Andy was in love with Bevin. It would have been nice to hear Andy and Tessa's thoughts. Hopefully we will tonight.

I think it was Joy who asked about the overnight dates/fantasy suites/sex aspect. They both laughed and Andy made a comment about playing a game of checkers or dominoes. Then they said that those dinners last for hours and by the time the couple gets to the fantasy suite they are so exhausted they basically collapse and fall asleep.

Before they came out, when the girls were talking about the finale Elizabeth said that after he told Bevin she was not the one, the walk back to the limo must have been 5 miles long and must have been very hard for Bevin. Rosie, who did not watch the finale, interjected that maybe what the Bachelor should do is have both bachelorettes come in at the same time, stand next to each other, and have the bachelor tell them he has made his decision. When he tells them who the lucky girl is, he pulls a lever and the trap door opens and the one who is getting dumped drops down and out of sight. No more painful speeched, no tears, etc. I admit, the thought of that happening caused me to laugh!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast