+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ANDY AND TESSA on "THE VIEW" this morning!!!

Re: ANDY AND TESSA on "THE VIEW" this morning!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... I wish the women would just shut the heck up every once in awhile.

Andy and Tessa didn't share anything earth shatteringly new. He did say that he was really giddy when getting ready for the Pretty Woman date... his armpits were sweating, he was nervous, and he knew that he had to step it up or he might lose her. Quite telling in that he knew before that date that she was special to him. That clarified what we all thought.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2412230;
    He is using that as his copout huh? If you are not in love with someone, you do not tell them "I LOVE YOU", followed by lots of making out.

I am surprised Tessa is not smarter than that...
    Tessa did say that when she watched the show she had to sit back and think about where SHE was mentally at that time, so she knew what he would have been going through, too. Sounds like she has been pretty rational about it all.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fan

They didn't even give them a chance to answer any questions. lol. Tessa kept trying to talk but Elizabeth and guest host kept cutting her off. Tessa did say that when she watches she keeps in mind how much she wasn't into him/the process at that time. I guess that means she understands that Andy was doing what he "needed to do" because she wasn't coming around. Andy does look very happy with her and Tessa was just as charming as ever. Even though she didn't say much she joked with him a little and laughed with the ladies about the process of the show.
    It is to bad that they will keep having to justify the trueness of their relationship b/c of the track record of the bachelor shows.
    Last edited by Justwatching2; 05-22-2007 at 01:03 PM.

THey did not give Andy and Tessa a chance to answer much. They would fire off question after question with no opportunity for them to answer. I don't know. Tessa said they will take it one step at a time. Andy said they need to fall in love all over again off the show. Then they did not have a date. I thought Andy said he wanted to be married on his next birthday. Oh I remember...he told Bevin that! LOL I don't know. I will have to wait and see about this one......

He is using that as his copout huh? If you are not in love with someone, you do not tell them "I LOVE YOU", followed by lots of making out.

He's probably been trolling the boards for ideas for convenient excuses since last night. By now, he should have his whole spiel down cold.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

A very generic blah boring interview, 5 minutes tops. As said previous alot of questions asked unfortunatly they didn`t shut up for 5 seconds to allow them to anwser.

FORT Newbie

Meh ~ seemed sort of flat, but then again it could just have been a combination of the reserved nature of Tessa with all the yakkers on 'The View'.

I guess only time will tell, but I did love Tessa's dress this morning.
    Schuyler

FORT Regular

Does anyone know if ATFR is one hour or 90 min? My cable guide in the description says 90 min, but has Dancing with the Stars starting at 9. I am not sure how long the ATFR is...

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

I see it totally different. None of us know what the process of "The Bachelor" entails. We see it and view it...but we aren't right there in it. Andy is particularly lucky in that he had two great women to chose from. He went in this looking for his soulmate. He put everything in it. Hat's off to him for being honest! I think Tessa will handle this all just fine! She's quite the upstanding gal in my book!

I eluded to this and to what Broadway said about Tessa being rational earlier in the "Do you think they will last thread".
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

FORT Fan

To clarify the whole "I love you/In love with you" thing. He said that is the crazy thing about the show, it forces you to really care deeply about more than one person. He said he cares about Bevin, But he fell "madly in love with Tessa".
    Coming from a guy like Andy, I would give him the slack of the "I love you" to Bevin. He is a guy that is sensitive and has a big heart. For him to say he loves someone that he spent intimate time with talking, opening his heart, etc. his very much in line with his character. I don't think he was being a player at all. He loves/cares for Bevin and wants the best for her but he is in love with his finace/his wife. Nothing wrong with that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast