+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: FORT Sleuthers Rule!!!

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Re: FORT Sleuthers Rule!!!

blondie you know how I feel about this. Since I found out about it early today. I was so hoping one of the forters who worked their *******off really deserved to win the trip. I too wondered how they could change the rules. Then I remember that there is no real in reality tv

BlondieGal and Cafegirl I am in your corner and completely agree that one of the top 5 on the leaderboard should have won.. I would definitely write to ABC and let them know how you feel.. Very Unfair.. I can't seem to find who the winner was.. Can someone post it here??

Someone called elle2 from jokers updates.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2755830;
    ... seriously, when people work hard at figuring out the clues and get perfect scores as five of us did, and according to THEIR rules, the winner should be determined among us, it is not right for them to award the grand prize to someone who clearly had a lower score.
    As one of the 22 second place finishers (I didn't pick Solisa the first night, that cost me first place), I'm surprised and irritated that one of the winners of the Rose Ceremony Game didn't get the grand prize. In a season that ended in a finale ripoff of the viewers, thegreeneyespy, jelle, cafegirl, Bachhub, & BlondieGal have now been ripped off by ABC.

(As a side note, I've frequently topped the leaderboard, but have never won anything, not even a weekly gift bag. But there was always a lot of people tied with me. I've been playing since Blob, when the game started.)

Here's the applicable part of the rules:
    Entrant with the highest number of points scored based on their correct predictions from all weeks of the Sweepstakes will be deemed the Grand Prize Winner. On or about 12/7/07, Sponsor will calculate all eligible entrants' point totals for each of the weeks as well as for the (entire) Sweepstakes. In the event of a tie for a Weekly Top Score Prize or the Grand Prize, the Winner will be randomly selected from all such tied entrants for the week or the Sweepstakes, as applicable.
    Rules Link

ABC has failed to follow their own rules. (ABC is the Sponsor mentioned above.)

The addresses for ABC and LeadDog Marketing Group are contained in the rules. I hope each of you will complain to ABC about their wrongful action.

The integrity of future games is at stake.
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2756311;
    Well since I am ONE of the other two I totally agree and I did send a letter to ABC today asking why a 2nd place winner won the prize
    So you're Bachhub?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2756832;
    As one of the 22 second place finishers (I didn't pick Solisa the first night, that cost me first place), I'm surprised and irritated that one of the winners of the Rose Ceremony Game didn't get the grand prize. In a season that ended in a finale ripoff of the viewers, thegreeneyespy, jelle, cafegirl, Bachhub, & BlondieGal have now been ripped off by ABC.

(As a side note, I've frequently topped the leaderboard, but have never won anything, not even a weekly gift bag. But there was always a lot of people tied with me. I've been playing since Blob, when the game started.)

Here's the applicable part of the rules:
    Rules Link

ABC has failed to follow their own rules. (ABC is the Sponsor mentioned above.)

The addresses for ABC and LeadDog Marketing Group are contained in the rules. I hope each of you will complain to ABC about their wrongful action.

The integrity of future games is at stake.So you're Bachhub?
    nope...thegrneyespy
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I emailed the marketing group, so we shall see what the reponse is regarding this question.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2756938;
    I emailed the marketing group, so we shall see what the reponse is regarding this question.
    I did too
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2756832;

I was also one of the 22 in second place (because of Solisa) and I can't believe this has happened. I was worried that the point totals would get hinky with the no point FRC, but not to this extent. I really thought the drawing would be among the top finishers. BlondieGal, I'm glad you've sent an email, at least.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Hey guys!!!! I am totally disappointed in ABC. I too, believe that one of the top winners should have won the trip. When I won the trip to Italy (Lorenzo's season).... there were quite a few tied for first place. Everyone here works so hard and have ALWAYS pretty much nailed it. I am interested to see what the marketing company says (can someone pm me on what marketing company it is? just wondering if it's the same one they used for my trip).

Quote Originally Posted by J.J.;2757074;
    Hey guys!!!! I am totally disappointed in ABC. I too, believe that one of the top winners should have won the trip. When I won the trip to Italy (Lorenzo's season).... there were quite a few tied for first place. Everyone here works so hard and have ALWAYS pretty much nailed it. I am interested to see what the marketing company says (can someone pm me on what marketing company it is? just wondering if it's the same one they used for my trip).
    I'll send you a PM, J.J.

No word back from the marketing company. I sent an earlier email today asking if they had received my fax regarding the goodie bag, and they confirmed it was received. They said to write back if I had any questions. I did.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 01-17-2008 at 01:08 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread