+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: FORT Sleuthers Rule!!!

Re: FORT Sleuthers Rule!!!

I want to tell everyone how much fun I've had these past few weeks. It's been a delight to read everyone's comments and to share my thoughts in the debate over the clues. No matter which girl you were rooting for everyone respected each others' opinions. A lot of the other Bachelor message boards weren't like that. That's why I think FORT is the best. I look forward to checking out some of the other reality show forums in the near future. It's going to be a fun summer.
    "Sincere amore. The kind of love you never have to question."--Richard, Caroline in the City

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2409105;
    I'd like to put my 2 cents into how I hope we all act after this show is over. To tie in the theme of this thread, I'd like to say that for many of us, no matter which girl you think or want to be Andy's choice, we've (the FORT and its Sleuthers) have gained the reputation and respect for each other by coming together for a show we all love, be it you first time watching or a seasoned veteran like so many of are. Many of us have loved the thrill of the hunt for clues and spoilers and have encouraged and applauded the skills that this accumlative entourage of people persistently dig up to try to figure this show out, at least those of us who frequent these spoiler threads.
    Being on the opposing "side" (how I hate that alienating sound ) this season as far as who I see as the F1, has been a new experience for me and one I've gained a lot of perspective from. I know now, that I will always have a new respect for those who have opposing picks than I and who stick by them despite the odds. I can truly say I will treat and respect anyone with a different point of view in the way, I hope would always show integrity and an open mind and reflect the way I hoped to be treated..
    Above all, this is a show for our entertainment and if I"m wrong, I'm totally prepared to accept it gracefully and I won't need to jump on the hammock to be ok. I am happy for whoever Andy chooses and from reading all his interviews, I'm more delighted that the love has continued and grown between him and his fiancee! That says volumes in the history of this show!
    The best thing about the FORT over other fan sites, has always been that the posters are off limits for slamming, razing or making fun of, so with that, I truly expect both sides of this RC deck will let bygones be bygones and be happy for the couple and hopefully for the F2 in finding what and who they want.
    Once tonight's over and we've watched tomorrow's AFR show, we'll all go back to some semblance of normalcy and once Sept and Oct. come with the new show and the clues, I will be totally ready to do it all over again!
    I was looking for a post and the title of this thread caught my eye. I clicked it and found this to be the first post. No, I have not read the any but the first posts. This post was written 6 months ago. So this is were we were 6 months ago. Waiting for F1 and F2 from Andy.

This time we know who the F2 is and the F1 without the rose.

cafegirl, words of wisdom still hold true.

Does this mean in 6 months we will be at the enod of another Bachelor season? Well I am ready to do it all over again. Let the sleuting for next season begin.

The best thing about the FORT over other fan sites, has always been that the posters are off limits for slamming, razing or making fun of, so with that, I truly expect both sides of this RC deck will let bygones be bygones and be happy for the couple and hopefully for the F2 in finding what and who they want.
    Once tonight's over and we've watched tomorrow's AFR show, we'll all go back to some semblance of normalcy and once Sept and Oct. come with the new show and the clues, I will be totally ready to do it all over again!

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2687121;

Does this mean in 6 months we will be at the end of another Bachelor season? Well I am ready to do it all over again. Let the sleuthing for next season begin.

Am I swearing to never watch another Bachelor season after Bachelor 11? ABSOLUTELY NOT!! In fact, I'm looking forward to the next one more than ever, anxious to put all of my new sleuthing experience to work. Dang it's hard coming up with the correct conclusions when Fleiss withholds crucial data.

Interesting title, but I was wondering why the season ending posts from Blandy's season?

Anyway, to continue the theme of sleuthing, at least for Bachelor 12 we'll have the "He picks no one!" in our arsenal and on the edge of our critical eyes. If nothing else, Brad's season taught us that even the preview caps we live by can provide clues if we're cynical enough to see them.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Well, we Fort sleuthers may rule but those in first place with the ABC rose ceremony game were not awarded the trip, rather they gave it to someone with the second highest score from another board. There were around 20 some people that had placed second.

According to their rules ~ Game Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: Entrant with the highest number of points scored based on their correct predictions from all weeks of the Sweepstakes will be deemed the Grand Prize Winner.

Guess that it does not pay to play if not determined fairly.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2755673;
    Well, we Fort sleuthers may rule but those in first place with the ABC rose ceremony game were not awarded the trip, rather they gave it to someone with the second highest score from another board. There were around 20 some people that had placed second.

According to their rules ~ Game Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: Entrant with the highest number of points scored based on their correct predictions from all weeks of the Sweepstakes will be deemed the Grand Prize Winner.

How can they give the prize to someone who came in second along with 20 others?? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever and does not seem fair at all. If they're going to give the prize to anyone it should be one of the people who was in first place.

Hey they're the network. They pretty much do whatever they want. The unfairness that permeates the RC game is one of the reasons that I stopped participating in it several seasons ago.

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2755740;
    How can they give the prize to someone who came in second along with 20 others?? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever and does not seem fair at all. If they're going to give the prize to anyone it should be one of the people who was in first place.
    Great question, kwtaylor. I guess do not assume that you will win the big prize if you have the top score. I did receive notice that I won a Bachelorette goodie bag, so I am happy about that ~ although it seems strange that the other first place finishers win nothing and a second place finisher wins the trip.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2755768;
    Great question, kwtaylor. I guess do not assume that you will win the big prize if you have the top score. I did receive notice that I won a Bachelorette goodie bag, so I am happy about that ~ although it seems strange that the other first place finishers win nothing and a second place finisher wins the trip.

So next question is who is going to send there prize back & say thanks but NO thanks???? HMMMMM.lol
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2755673;

BlondieGal, having just found out this information through you, privately, I wanted to echo on board that ABC and their "brilliant" rule regulators are a bunch of liars... seriously, when people work hard at figuring out the clues and get perfect scores as five of us did, and according to THEIR rules, the winner should be determined among us, it is not right for them to award the grand prize to someone who clearly had a lower score. What is the point of this contest if there is no legitimacy in their rules?? I know that any of us five would have been happy with any of us winning, but no offense to the winner, but it is totally wrong that she was selected!!!
    ok.. off of
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

+ Reply to Thread