+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Sleuthers Rule!!!

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

As mentioned earlier, there are some of us sitting on a hammock in a kayak...Thank you all for being such great sleuthers and teaching us your skills. I bow down to the masters!!

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2409105;
    I'd like to put my 2 cents into how I hope we all act after this show is over. To tie in the theme of this thread, I'd like to say that for many of us, no matter which girl you think or want to be Andy's choice, we've (the FORT and its Sleuthers) have gained the reputation and respect for each other by coming together for a show we all love, be it you first time watching or a seasoned veteran like so many of are. Many of us have loved the thrill of the hunt for clues and spoilers and have encouraged and applauded the skills that this accumlative entourage of people persistently dig up to try to figure this show out, at least those of us who frequent these spoiler threads.
    Being on the opposing "side" (how I hate that alienating sound ) this season as far as who I see as the F1, has been a new experience for me and one I've gained a lot of perspective from. I know now, that I will always have a new respect for those who have opposing picks than I and who stick by them despite the odds. I can truly say I will treat and respect anyone with a different point of view in the way, I hope would always show integrity and an open mind and reflect the way I hoped to be treated..
    Above all, this is a show for our entertainment and if I"m wrong, I'm totally prepared to accept it gracefully and I won't need to jump on the hammock to be ok. I am happy for whoever Andy chooses and from reading all his interviews, I'm more delighted that the love has continued and grown between him and his fiancee! That says volumes in the history of this show!
    The best thing about the FORT over other fan sites, has always been that the posters are off limits for slamming, razing or making fun of, so with that, I truly expect both sides of this RC deck will let bygones be bygones and be happy for the couple and hopefully for the F2 in finding what and who they want.
    Once tonight's over and we've watched tomorrow's AFR show, we'll all go back to some semblance of normalcy and once Sept and Oct. come with the new show and the clues, I will be totally ready to do it all over again!
    That deserves post of the week honors. Well said, cafegirl.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2409616;
    VERY nice. YOu have my vote too!

Thank you cafegirl. When I realized that this season had a different twist to it, between Andy and the more interesting group of women to choose from, I was hooked. Then one night, surfing the net, I found several spoiler sites, FORT was the one I kept coming back to because of the actual info you all were sharing with each other. My husband thinks you all should be for hire nothing gets passed you.
    I totally expect the kayakers, hammockers and the yatchers will celebrate together and cry together shortly. Then it's time to prepare for the next season...can they top this one?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by piikoi;2409661;
    I totally expect the kayakers, hammockers and the yatchers will celebrate together and cry together shortly. Then it's time to prepare for the next season...can they top this one?

I'm not sure they can top this one, it will be hard. I'm throwing out the first rose (olive branch) to the kayakers, come join us on the beach for a bonfire and beverage!

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2409616;
    Aww, Zinnia - no need for the avatar change!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Re: Bevin or Tessa? Who gets the final rose? ***REVISED***

In fairness to the Super Sleuthers (and gosh, I wish I was as detail oriented and observant as they all are), there wasn't a ton of material this season to sway them from their rules.

Yes, there were objects on the table with Tessa, but we never saw the Bevin table in the previews. The shots of him with nothing on the table might well have been setup shots, before either woman was even close to arriving.

In the past, there's been much more evidence. Candles, nostrils, ear lobes, nail beds, flame height, and so on. The only physical evidence we had this time was the sunset. And, well, not everyone (and for good reason) thought that would trump the positioning of the person.

On an extremely positive note, the FoRT sleuthers are still the very best. You can bet your bottom dollar that every lesson learned this season, no matter how hard it was to learn, will be integrated into the Sleuther's Bible, and they will be even sharper, going forward.

I salute them, and all the efforts put forth by them, that we were privy to, at least, in their postings.

Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

FORT Sleuthers Rule!!!

What an awesome post, cafegirl.

A big to our sleuthers. . . y'all ROCK!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-22-2007 at 08:43 AM.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Re: FORT Sleuthers Rule!!!

Who's going to help me build a fort today .. right here on the beach .. by the hammock with the catamaran's and kayaks at oceans edge ready for riding on this beautiful day?

Maybe we can talk Chris into being our cabana boy.... What do you think?
    Wasting away another summer...

FORT Fogey

Re: FORT Sleuthers Rule!!!

I just want to say how much I enjoy this board. I love hearing everyone's opinions and am always fascinated how people can look at the same episode and see totally different things. That's what makes this board so great, and helps us, season after season, figure things out. Everyone's opinions are treated with respect which is so important in order to allow, even the most bizzare theories to be thrown out there. I'm going to miss reading all the thoughts and opinions, although I know my family will be glad to have there mom back!

+ Reply to Thread