+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Sleuthers Rule!!!

G'ma to Audrey and Nathan winelover's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

First of all, thanks to all you sleuthers for keeping me (and others) informed this season.

I hate hammocks because they make me quesy.

Love to kayak, but I'm standing beside the hammock tonight with champagne in hand. I think it's going to be Tessa (or at least I'm hoping so).

FORT Fogey

Before this ends tomorrow and everyone drifts away, I just wanted to thank everyone for the fun I’ve had indulging my guilty pleasure over the last few weeks, largely in this thread and the media thread! I have marveled about so many things: super sleuthing skills, amazing insights, the ability for people to appreciate the points made by posters who have different opinions and, in general, everyone’s great good humor! Thanks so much!

I just wanted to thank everyone for such a fun season. This was my first year sleuthing.. I usually watched TB to make fun of the 25 pretty girls fighting over one man. Anyway.. thank you for reading and responding to my posts.. good or bad. I can't wait for the next season It's been a joy going over screencaps and rewinding past episodes just to feel like I am going crazy looking for the ultimate spoiler. LOL

I am a of the hammock member.. have been for a while! but to the kayakers.. you have made me understand why you stand by your girl. I hope whomever Andy chooses they are happy and in love!!

Okay.. I am off to get a fruity drink with an umbrella in it!! Save my seat on the hammock See you all at 11!!
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

I also want to thank everyone for their sleuthing abilities, you guys are incredible. I look forward to coming back for future seasons of TB.

So - okay - I got home from work and ran directly to my computer. TOTALLY obsessed with this today. Can't wait!!!!

Oh - 1st timer here posting, been reading all season though....

Ditto to all of you who have taken over every free minute( and alot that I should have been doing something else) of the last few weeks of my life! this season has been one for the books huh! I have watched every season, the good bad ugly and Jen , have sleuthed for some, but this one will be hard to live up to ! Great job everyone working with sooooooo little ! The marks on the tile in the triangle pattern and the dogtags on andy in the beach scene sealed it for me, so my fingers are crossed and thanks again !

Well, its off to the DWTS discussion...hopefully that will make the next hour fly by.

Thanks for all of the insight and challenging of theories...it has been an absolute blast. See you East coasters (and some of you west coasters) in the discussion thread!

Thanks to you all for making this season so much fun for me.

I've been paddling the kayak furiously, but it seems that I've been going upstream and the current has gotten much too strong. So, I'm looking for a place to beach, and a hammock in which to watch the show and drink my chardonnay.

I am hoping to launch the kayak again this fall, this time with The Bachelorette along for the ride.

No more sleuthing - guess it's time to do that spring cleaning I've been putting off. Or maybe I should find a new reality show to watch....

Quote Originally Posted by needanewlife;2409473;
    So - okay - I got home from work and ran directly to my computer. TOTALLY obsessed with this today. Can't wait!!!!

Oh - 1st timer here posting, been reading all season though....
    Welcome to the Fort, grab a seat either in the hammock or the kayak, but if you prefer there are some sitting on the fence

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2409568;
    Welcome to the Fort, grab a seat either in the hammock or the kayak, but if you prefer there are some sitting on the fence
    Thank you! I am in the hammock and da#@$&* my computer and TV are on two separate floors. I am going to be running up and dow stairs all night! Can I count that as a workout?

+ Reply to Thread