+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 207 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

FORT Newbie
    I didn't see what Andy saw in Tessa before, but I after I went back to rewatch the entire season with my biased glasses off I saw the love story. I believe they will make it and it will be because of Tessa. I saw something in her that was very similiar to how I felt when I first fell in love with my husband: Hesitancy. The first time I had feelings for him I pushed him away, not because I didn't feel anything for him but because this was new territory to me and I was scared. I did everything I could to suppress my feelings, until I realized, like Tessa did, that I really did love this man and that if I didn't want to lose him I had to do something about it.

When I tell friends and relatives how we met I always say "I didn't find love, love found me." I believe that's what happened to Tessa. Love found her despite her doubts and hesitancy. You can't run from it. I believe that's what Andy was conflicted about and why he mentioned he had to go with his heart. You can love two people, but one will always triumph the other.

I don't believe in fate but there's only so much coincidences in the world. They are both marathon runners. They were both planning to run the Wildflower in San Fran. Tessa lives in San Fran. Andy went to school there. Andy's parents live in Lancaster, PA. Tessa's parents live across the street. I don't know what the heck it means, but it's interestin.'

I am willing to bet Andy and Tessa will make it. Anyone want to lay money on it?

One more thing. I find it interestin' the way the show is edited. When Andy made the PI comments after Bevin said I love you it was from Tessa's overnight date. He had the same shirt on. Argh, I can't Fleiss would do that. Beyond cruel.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-27-2007 at 08:34 AM.

FORT Newbie

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2420483;
    Is this inside knowledge or was it made public, just curious how you have this information.

Insider knowledge...

Quote Originally Posted by morningglory1;2420633;
    I didn't see what Andy saw in Tessa before, but I after I went back to rewatch the entire season with my biased glasses off I saw the love story. I believe they will make it and it will be because of Tessa. I saw something in her that was very similiar to how I felt when I first fell in love with my husband: Hesitancy. The first time I had feelings for him I pushed him away, not because I didn't feel anything for him but because this was new territory to me and I was scared. I did everything I could to suppress my feelings, until I realized, like Tessa did, that I really did love this man and that if I didn't want to lose him I had to do something about it.

When I tell friends and relatives how we met I always say "I didn't find love, love found me." I believe that's what happened to Tessa. Love found her despite her doubts and hesitancy. You can't run from it. I believe that's what Andy was conflicted about and why he mentioned he had to go with his heart. You can love two people, but one will always triumph the other.

I don't believe in fate but there's only so much coincidences in the world. They are both marathon runners. They were both planning to run the Wildflower in San Fran. Tessa lives in San Fran. Andy went to school there. Andy's parents live in Lancaster, PA. Tessa's parents live across the street. I don't know what the heck it means, but it's interestin.'

I am willing to bet Andy and Tessa will make it. Anyone want to lay money on it?
    Here's hoping, but I'm not betting the house on it. Sorry, Andy supplied the physical material for the edits and he crossed a fine line in my opinion:nono

Quote Originally Posted by wt1994;2420638;
    Insider knowledge...
    Alrighty then, keep us updated

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2420629;
    Then why play with the emotions of 24 other people. I am sure Fleiss wants to hold them near and dear just in case there is a wedding. As far as the charade it has happened before. The format does not lend itself to success. If you are a skeptical person and I think we all are, how do you not be skeptical of someone's intent when you see Fleiss slice and dice. I think it plants the seeds of doubt and jealousy. Here's hoping Tessa can deal with what Fleiss showed. The real world for these two started Tuesday and Tessa needs to be true to herself and take the baby steps. Don't let Fleiss wine and dine:nono
    Exactly, I think many of these reality shows are somewhat scripted. Especially this type of show. I thought the same thing about for love or money and does anybody remember the one that was something like this? I think Simon from AI was involved somehow. There were 2 friends trying to help a girl find a husband.

Insider knowledge...
    WT1994,
    I really wish the best for them both. Kinda get the feeling Andy's feelings are stronger than Tessa's at this point in time. Are there concerns Tessa may bolt having been raised in a non religious, non military and fairly priviliged household, to speak nothing of her liberal and open to life experiences mind set?
    Don't get me wrong, I think Andy is a really great guy, but is he exciting enough and open enough to life experiences or is he fairly regimented and traditional??
    It is uncanny how much they have in common, (triathalons, living back east, etc.) But do they have, in your opinion, what it takes to make it last?

Just catching up after a day in the garden and noticed the 'mutt' comment re Tessa, from Andy.
    My four grandparents are English, Welsh, Scottish, and Irish, and I've more than once referred to myself as a 'mutt' or a 'Heinz 57.'
    What's more, my husband's grandparents are Chinese, English, Scottish, and Irish, so in our family, it's a regular joke that we're 'mutts', and we also joke that that's the reason we're all so gorgeous. ;-)
    Knowing how Tessa has a great sense of humour, as well as a a sure sense of herself, I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if the mutt description came from her originally, and is now another shared joke betrwen the two of them.
    We needn't get all upset on her behalf, she can take care of herself and if she was annoyed, we can bet that she'd let Andy know, in private. They seem very comfortable together and these jokes just go to prove that.
    Political correctness has made us all very sensitive to remarks that might be offensive, but just as a blonde friend of mine loves and collects 'dumb blonde jokes', mixed race folks are proud of their heritage and can laugh at things others might think insensitive.
    And I think these two have made a great start; they can tease each other and laugh and that's a valuable asset in a relationship. I wish them the best of luck and a happy future.
    [Signed: Proud-to-be-a-mutt! ;-)]
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

FORT Fanatic

the "mutt" will blend right in with the locals here in hawaii. hell, people might think she's "local".

usually mixed race people here calls themselves "hapa" (now a days its meant as part caucasian and part asian) and i still here "mutt" (close friend of mines has like 16 different ethnic bg and refers herself as a mutt).

and the 2 are here in hawaii for a meet and greet during the memorial day weekend holiday.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Insider knowledge...
    The BBQ..actually Chris Harrison said it in an interview
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bell;2420700;
    the "mutt" will blend right in with the locals here in hawaii. hell, people might think she's "local".

usually mixed race people here calls themselves "hapa" (now a days its meant as part caucasian and part asian) and i still here "mutt" (close friend of mines has like 16 different ethnic bg and refers herself as a mutt).

and the 2 are here in hawaii for a meet and greet during the memorial day weekend holiday.
    these days...everyone is some sort of a mutt...
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

+ Reply to Thread