+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 2064

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

  1. #521
    FORT Fan DoodleBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    351

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

    Sorry, but my opinion is that Fleiss is the manipulating master behind this. I think Tessa is great and don't understand why Bevin's marriage or divorce has anything to do with it...moot point in my book. We all have our opinions and mine is that Andy is a tool and sometimes would be better off to keep his hands to himself and think before he speaks.

  2. #522
    FORT Goddess AndyLuvsTessa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    166

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2420515;
    Sorry, but my opinion is that Fleiss is the manipulating master behind this. I think Tessa is great and don't understand why Bevin's marriage or divorce has anything to do with it...moot point in my book. We all have our opinions and mine is that Andy is a tool and sometimes would be better off to keep his hands to himself and think before he speaks.
    I was addressing the comment you made about how Bevin was supposed to protect herself by pointing out she is a mature woman with experience and therefore should be wary, especially when she willingly sought and applied to be on a show where only one girl gets a rose.
    Flight for two on JedAir.

  3. #523
    FORT Fogey Cleocatra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Catmandu
    Posts
    5,590

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2420515;
    Sorry, but my opinion is that Fleiss is the manipulating master behind this. I think Tessa is great and don't understand why Bevin's marriage or divorce has anything to do with it...moot point in my book. We all have our opinions and mine is that Andy is a tool and sometimes would be better off to keep his hands to himself and think before he speaks.
    absolutely, nowadays divorce is so common... it's no big deal and certainly not scandalous

    Be glad that Bevin dodged the bullet and it hit Tessa instead... Andy is an ass and Tessa will find out soon enough

  4. #524
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

    I THINK (once in awhile)
    THAT Tesse got preferential treatment, because Andy wanted her to stay, Fleiss wanted her to stay and she wanted to go home. I have no basis for that, but it makes sense to me. Fleiss had an awful lot riding on this season and he did everything in his power to pull off a successful series - including do everything necessary to make sure his stars were happy.

    THAT Andy is not the squeeky clean Mr.Wonderful that has been conjured -he is a 30 year old unattached male with a fairly large ego and narcisistic tendencies. Indeed he is an intelligent, accomplished, talented, caring man who does really admirable things with his life. I cannot help liking the man. However, I also think he is a "free spirit" sexually and in he dealings with women. (Now is that polite or what?) He likes ALL aspects of women and is comfortable with them. He is the man on JKL and on Loveline. Fleiss made him into this paragon of an Officer and a Gentleman. He said he was a jerk. He said he was not perfect as some want - he was a man. He was right.

    THAT Andy and Tessa have a long way to develope their realtionship before they are begin talking about wedding plans.

    THAT there is no point in bringing Bevin into the discussion, because she no longer has a part in the ongoing saga. She has no effect on whether Tesse and Andy continue their journey.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  5. #525
    FORT Fan DoodleBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    351

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLuvsTessa;2420520;
    I was addressing the comment you made about how Bevin was supposed to protect herself by pointing out she is a mature woman with experience and therefore should be wary, especially when she willingly sought and applied to be on a show where only one girl gets a rose.
    I understand your point and I know Bevin is fair game but it bugs me to see certain things dragged into the conversation in an effort to prove she wasn't worthy of Andy. I stand by my opinion Andy is a tool and he was one of the oldest in the house

  6. #526
    FORT Fogey sueb1961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,365

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2420350;
    Well here goes...lol...and I hope its okay and I have kept this within the rules...I really tried

    Why is it that everytime someone questions some of Andy's behavior with Bevin....(rubbing her leg at the ATFR...telling her he loves her) you hear...its only because you are disappointed he didn't choose Bevin..or you are "bitter" because he didnt' choose Bevin....and Tessa's future with Andy is "in the bag" so to speak. IMO if ANY of the other guys that had been on the bachelor would have been rubbing another girls leg... IMO most people would have been outraged and like Whaaaa...Wait a minute here..but with Andy..its like...no one seems to see anything he does wrong..its almost to the point of "hero worship" and a "he is on a pedastal" and can do NO wrong. I do find this strange...

    So I have spent a lot of time this past week just reading non-partial articles written by people who have no "vested" interest in the show or had no favorties to speak of and were just writing re-caps articles or writing what they saw. None of these I found through the FORT, and after reading I know at least 100 articles....the majority of them have made comments on the "I love you" remark he made to Bevin....and none of them have stated In their opinions this was made out of a friendship thing, and that it was misleading and almost heartless on his part. The majority of things I have read made comments on the leg rubbing too...One of them even stated it was counted at Andy rubbing Bevin's leg 5 times during the time they were on stage, and still if you bring it up here...you find that it seems some will "make excuses" for it and say "oh he was just giving her comfort" ....I have never had an ex that touched me in that way or that much.

    Also I found mentioned more than once was the almost "princess" like treatment Tessa received from the network compared to what Bevin received..but I found it stated in numerous places...that she had the better rooms...better flights....now just because I dont' think its right since both of them applied for the show and both of them were on it, that one should be treated better than the other...it makes me wonder WHY???? I dont' think it had anything to do with them thinking this was the one Andy would pick, in the past we have seen girls who have gotten better fantasy suites and have not been the chosen ones...

    As to the gifts...yea I truly belive the network was totally behind that and to me IMO a "homemade" gift always speaks volumes louder than a store bought one...but if you bring it up you get to hear how no it was all her idea or so what if they helped her, or so what if they did most of it for her, well, that was a very peronalized gift and to me IMO, If the staff had any hand in it, it gave her an unfair advantage since we have seen articles posted in the media thread of him talking about it several times... Then when someone comes on here..I can't remember the persons name...the one that did the only one post..I dont' know whether any of it was true or not...but some of it did smell like Fleiss...example--the gifts. but automactially is was jumped to the conclusion that it had to be Bevin or one of her friends....that is a big time leap to me to come to that conclusion...I tend more to agree with the person who said this was probably a fan who was trying to make their speculations fact instead of guesses.

    Has anyone ever heard of the bachelor and his chosen one being invited to Fleiss's house? Well several of the articles reported that Andy and Tessa were at Fleiss's house the day of the finale for a BBQ....I find this odd too..and strange....Now this is purely MO..but Fleiss seems to be playing up to her big time..this goes back to the better treatment and I have to ask myself why??? I think we all know Fleiss is a master manipulator so what does he have up his sleeve?????

    Now, since the beginning of the season, I have felt something was "off" and something was not "right" and I still can't put my finger on it....and I guess to me what it boils down too.

    If something seems too good to be true...then it usually is

    and thats what this entire season seems to me....too perfect and too good to be true..and no I am not bitter & not disappointed....it just doesn't feel right and here again I can't put my finger on it...but I can't shake the feeling
    Good post. I really agree with you. I have the same feeling. Something didn't seam right. I can't put my finger on it either.

    As far as Andy rubbing her leg at the ATFR show, I don't think he meant anything by it but I don't think it was appropriate either. I would have felt very uncomfortable if it was me.

  7. #527
    FORT Fogey sueb1961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,365

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

    Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2420485;
    I wonder if this isn't all staged. I truly do. Fliess needed this one to work. He needed it bad. It could be a set up and the girls in the house would be none the wiser if Tessa was a ringer. Wasn't there a spy in the house before?

    Then I read stargazer and I wonder if Andy could pull a sting off? LOL

    Then I remember he is military and could be a pro at deceit..............

    I don't buy the happy love story. I didn't see it happen before my eyes and I don't see it yet.
    Yes, I questioned this myself.

  8. #528
    FORT Fan DoodleBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    351

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

    I have my doubts about the format of this show. Andy pushed the envelope and Tessa better reign him in because there's a little something going on with this man. Wish them well but I doubt it will last. Good night all and have a safe Memorial Day. Remember all our guys who are serving our country.

  9. #529
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    335

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

    As a military man and a doctor, both respected professions, why would Andy be in cahoots with Fleiss and put up the front? I'm not saying Andy is perfect in his personal life and I know he has lied/deceived before but what would be his motive in doing this with the Bachelor? Especially putting the military, navy seals, doctors, etc. out there?
    Same for Tessa. I really don't think these two would be pulling the wool over the heads of America and taking their family along for the ride just so Fleiss could boost his ratings and they get their 10 minutes of fame.

    I'm a skeptic and don't take things at face value but I think this whole "it was a setup" thing is taking it too far.

    If there was a conspiracy, maybe it was that Tessa and Andy already knew each other or Andy saw her somewhere and told the producers he wanted her to be on the show. However, that is as far as I would take it. No matter what, they still are together and I donít think they are just doing this to go along with some charade.

    Did anyone ever think that Fleiss invited them to his party because he genuinely *likes* them as people, and wants to keep them in his loop so when they do get married they will agree to have it televised?

  10. #530
    FORT Fan DoodleBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    351

    Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

    Quote Originally Posted by Justwatching2;2420617;
    As a military man and a doctor, both respected professions, why would Andy be in cahoots with Fleiss and put up the front? I'm not saying Andy is perfect in his personal life and I know he has lied/deceived before but what would be his motive in doing this with the Bachelor? Especially putting the military, navy seals, doctors, etc. out there?
    Same for Tessa. I really don't think these two would be pulling the wool over the heads of America and taking their family along for the ride just so Fleiss could boost his ratings and they get their 10 minutes of fame.

    I'm a skeptic and don't take things at face value but I think this whole "it was a setup" thing is taking it too far.

    If there was a conspiracy, maybe it was that Tessa and Andy already knew each other or Andy saw her somewhere and told the producers he wanted her to be on the show. However, that is as far as I would take it. No matter what, they still are together and I donít think they are just doing this to go along with some charade.

    Did anyone ever think that Fleiss invited them to his party because he genuinely *likes* them as people, and wants to keep them in his loop so when they do get married they will agree to have it televised?
    Then why play with the emotions of 24 other people. I am sure Fleiss wants to hold them near and dear just in case there is a wedding. As far as the charade it has happened before. The format does not lend itself to success. If you are a skeptical person and I think we all are, how do you not be skeptical of someone's intent when you see Fleiss slice and dice. I think it plants the seeds of doubt and jealousy. Here's hoping Tessa can deal with what Fleiss showed. The real world for these two started Tuesday and Tessa needs to be true to herself and take the baby steps. Don't let Fleiss wine and dine:nono

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.