+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 207 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

Quote Originally Posted by StarSpangler;2420436;
    Andy is not that good looking.

He is good enough for a woman desperate to marry.

Tessa, Bevin and the other Bachelorettes can find better guys (inside and out).

Just hope that Tessa realizes this too.

I get the vibe that Andy has bad manners low class) = pregnancy joke on The Bachelor reunion, touching Bevin on the reunion show (as if they were on a Bachelor date), calling biracial Tessa a mutt (Hawaii interview), saying that Tessa sweats a lot from her armpits (interview).

Tessa can find a better guy.

Bevin can find a better guy.
    I couldnt believe it when Andy called Tessa a "mutt" ... it's so unflattering and inappropriate in so many ways, maybe he thinks she resembles a Pug or something and then telling the world that she sweats like crazy from her armpits was so gross

and him blurting out "pregnant" was dumb... i think the boy is out of his league and turns into a blathering idiot when the cameras are on him.

good grief what a visual...."pregnant, sweaty and a mutt"... yep he's a real gentleman.... NOT!
    Last edited by Cleocatra; 05-26-2007 at 11:29 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2420368;
    Thanks for your input and only one thing I question, she did not have to go through any of the application process after they approached her? Now thats really odd
    The whole notion that Tessa was "recruited" to be on the show is just not true. There was a tent at the half marathon which she approached at the end of the race, she had a quick 10 minute interview with the folks from Kassting, Inc. and the next day they called her asking if she'd submit at 10 minute video covering certain topics. The video was made and submitted within a week (this was in November) and she then was asked to go to the finals in LA in December. She absolutely did apply, just as most of the other girls have.

Just hope that Tessa realizes this too.
    Tessa and Andy realise what gems they have found in each other. I am very happy for them both. They are glowing in the photos from Hawaii today. I look forward to hearing more about their happy journey together. What a terrific love story.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2420406;
    I should clarify..they were at Fleiss's house for a BBQ the day the finale AIRED before the taping of the ATFR...I just thought it was odd that with a total of 13 seasons with bachelor and bacheorettes..this has never happened before
    The taping of the ATFR was started early in the morning on Monday the 21st, they were not at Fleiss' house that day. They were at Fleiss' bbq back in April when Tessa and Andy got together in LA secretly.

Zao

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2420445;
    I saw Moana's comment to Bevin, but I thought maybe they had met in La during the taping of the ATFR show or something. Or maybe Moana reached out to her during the airing of the show. I dont know. But if, Moana was friends with Bevin last fall, then it doesnt affect Bevin's edit or public perception of her. It does affect my opinion of how she should have approached the show. She should have known alot better than to go into the FRC thinking she had it in the bag. Moana thought that way, and had better reasons to feel that way with Travis, and stillwalked away heartbroken. Bevin should have learned from her friends' misfortune.
    "so... back in Naaam, Bevin and I were foxhole buddies. Yep, you heard it here first."

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but that comment, especially the, "back in..." (like, back in the days) made it sound like they knew it other a while ago. Do you have any idea what Naaam is?

Quote Originally Posted by wt1994;2420461;
    The whole notion that Tessa was "recruited" to be on the show is just not true. There was a tent at the half marathon which she approached at the end of the race, she had a quick 10 minute interview with the folks from Kassting, Inc. and the next day they called her asking if she'd submit at 10 minute video covering certain topics. The video was made and submitted within a week (this was in November) and she then was asked to go to the finals in LA in December. She absolutely did apply, just as most of the other girls have.
    Thanks for clearing that point up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;2420465;
    "so... back in Naaam, Bevin and I were foxhole buddies. Yep, you heard it here first."

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but that comment, especially the, "back in..." (like, back in the days) made it sound like they knew it other a while ago. Do you have any idea what Naaam is?

Naaaam is what Vietnam vets say all the time..."back in Naaam blah blah" referring to their time there

Moana might have been using it as a metaphor for her and Bevin knowing each other from another time, like highschool or something. (just an example)

Why would this change your perception of Bevin, just curious.
    It changes my perception because people who understand how reality tv gets made should know better - should know that things get manipulatedand should know that someone will get led on until the bitter end. I hold insider's to a slightly different standard based on their knowledge. She should have used that knowledge to her advantage, if she did have it.
    She should have known to protect herself ,and not to make assumptions - "there's no way I wont get the rose".

Thanks for the clarification!

Quote Originally Posted by wt1994;2420461;

Quote Originally Posted by wt1994;2420464;
    The taping of the ATFR was started early in the morning on Monday the 21st, they were not at Fleiss' house that day. They were at Fleiss' bbq back in April when Tessa and Andy got together in LA secretly.
    Is this inside knowledge or was it made public, just curious how you have this information.

+ Reply to Thread