+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 207 FirstFirst ... 106156196197198199200201202203204205206207 LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2064

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2625517;
    He clearly said it at the FRC, that was no voice over.

Bevin has stated that the ILY's were said-not voice overs, and she also stated that he told her ILY earlier than what was shown on the show. This is direct information from Bevin, so I take her at her word.
    Bevin told me the exact same thing, ASassyKat. Andy told her he loved her more than once, too.

Here's a thought.......

I don't know that I would state that it is my final one but I will share it.

Andy is under contract to ABC for a year(according to some post somewhere).Tessa was in Hawaii earlier this month. This has been documented by KTVI. Photos have been on threads everywhere of our darling couple looking comfortable and affectionate in each other's arms.

Brad balked. ABC had to do some damage control. The very day of the FR they had Andy change his MySpace to single(technically anyone is until they are married) and the Andessa lovers and the Andy haters went into a tailspin. This acted as a huge shock absorber for the outcome of B11. ABC makes no statement re Andessa, no word one way or the other from Andy or Tessa, so people are theorizing like crazy.

They are entering a phase where relationship issues are the least of their worries. I am sure they have everything in perspective.

Just call me Pollyana
    Last edited by blasie; 11-28-2007 at 06:04 PM.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;2696047;
    Here's a thought.......

I don't know that I would state that it is my final one but I will share it.

Andy is under contract to ABC for a year(according to some post somewhere).Tessa was in Hawaii earlier this month. This has been documented by KTVI. Photos have been on threads everywhere of our darling couple looking comfortable and affectionate in each other's arms.

Brad balked. ABC had to do some damage control. They had Andy change his MySpace to single(technically anyone is until they are married) and the Andessa lovers and the Andy haters went into a tailspin. This acted as a huge shock absorber for the outcome of B11. ABC makes no statement re Andessa, no word one way or the other from Andy or Tessa, so people are theorizing like crazy.

They are entering a phase where relationship issues are the least of their worries. I am sure they have everything in perspective.

Just call me Pollyana
    Blaise,

LOL at your just, call me Pollyana.

It also made we wonder when we heard about a possible B12 during the airing of B11. Sounds like more damage controld of B11.

At least with pictures of Andy and Tessa together, that season is not a flop like Brad has been. No matter what I still wish the best for our Andessa couple either together or apart.

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2695493;
    Just FYI - this is the Bachelor SEASON 10 thread.....
    LOL

Andessa is much more interesting then Brad.

3 times I tried to correct my typo, but it wouldn't change.

What I meant to say was......

ITA Brad is just not that interesting.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Oh what the heck . . .

I like Bach Andy, and if I had to choose . . . . . . well, never mind that. At least he was open to the process, too open by some accounts, but you cannot say that he didn't try and his bachettes were 'in it to win it' as well . . . if Bevin was trying to hold back on her ILY, well, that was the only thing she was holding back . . . Tessa was widely critiqued for being too reserved, but it seems like that same characteristic is applauded in Bettina. To each his own. At least Andy seemed genuinely upset and concerned with Bevin's feelings. Even his critics noted that he tried to shield her from the cameras after the FRC, and he got testy with the audience NOT with her at the ATFR/WTA. I had a pretty positive opinion of until the FRC and the final aftermath of this Bach 11 season.

The funny thing is, I would have to spend quite a bit of time sleuthing to even find news and info on what Andy is up to, especially if it was a tiny picture in a German tabloid (now exactly how does one go about finding that?!?). It seems next to impossible to locate Tessa (and good for her I might add . . .). So to say that he is still constantly in the media? Not the media I see every day. Picking up tidbits about Andy and Tessa were the only reason I hung around these boards all summer (and developed this durn addiction ), and finally got hooked into watching Bach 11 . But cured me, and now I will have at least that hour of my life back next season. Does anyone have an antidote for FORT though? My husband would offer a handsome reward . . .

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma;2707552;
    Oh what the heck . . .

I like Bach Andy, and if I had to choose . . . . . . well, never mind that. At least he was open to the process, too open by some accounts, but you cannot say that he didn't try and his bachettes were 'in it to win it' as well . . . if Bevin was trying to hold back on her ILY, well, that was the only thing she was holding back . . . Tessa was widely critiqued for being too reserved, but it seems like that same characteristic is applauded in Bettina. To each his own. At least Andy seemed genuinely upset and concerned with Bevin's feelings. Even his critics noted that he tried to shield her from the cameras after the FRC, and he got testy with the audience NOT with her at the ATFR/WTA. I had a pretty positive opinion of until the FRC and the final aftermath of this Bach 11 season.

The funny thing is, I would have to spend quite a bit of time sleuthing to even find news and info on what Andy is up to, especially if it was a tiny picture in a German tabloid (now exactly how does one go about finding that?!?). It seems next to impossible to locate Tessa (and good for her I might add . . .). So to say that he is still constantly in the media? Not the media I see every day. Picking up tidbits about Andy and Tessa were the only reason I hung around these boards all summer (and developed this durn addiction ), and finally got hooked into watching Bach 11 . But cured me, and now I will have at least that hour of my life back next season. Does anyone have an antidote for FORT though? My husband would offer a handsome reward . . .

You can learn an awful lot from a person's my space page if they leave it opened. Even if you are not a friend. Andy left his opened quite a bit. I lost interest when he and Tessa were no longer involved. so don't know if he still does...

I guess at least one thing can be said for Andy...from what it sounds like, he does care about Tessa and is trying to figure things out...not matter the outcome.

That being said, I still think he's kinda smarmy...
    Forever a Word Nerd

For the few who are still hoping that “Andessa” still exists, I have to ask why, after the debacle that was B11, why wouldn’t Fleiss and ABC remind us viewer of what a wonderfully romantic and successful season the most recent was? I know it can’t officially be labeled a “success” since it has only been a few months, but it was touted “the.most.romantic.FRC.EV ER.” so why not relive the magic?

I don’t think there is any question that Andy would not jump at the opportunity to have his face plastered on national television again.

FORT Fogey

I have to ask why, after the debacle that was B11, why wouldn’t Fleiss and ABC remind us viewer of what a wonderfully romantic and successful season the most recent was? I know it can’t officially be labeled a “success” since it has only been a few months, but it was touted “the.most.romantic.FRC.EV ER.” so why not relive the magic?
    IMO, and that's all it is, opinion, since I have no firsthand knowledge of Fleiss/ABC's motives, I think they avoided any mention of Andy/Tessa in the AFR show precisely because Andy's season received so much hype as “the.most.romantic.FRC.EV ER.” -- and then the engagement ends a few months after the show is over. They already had enough on their hands doing damage control for the outcome of Brad's season, and I think the last thing they wanted to do was remind the audience of yet another engagement that didn't last.

I know there are some people who believe Andy/Tessa are secretly together, but officially they broke the engagement and have been vague about what, exactly, is the status of their relationship. What could Fleiss do with that? "And here's our most.romantic.FRC.couple.EVER," who have ended their engagement and may or may not be in a relationship!" Not the best evidence for the success of the series!

+ Reply to Thread