+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 207 FirstFirst ... 104154194195196197198199200201202203204205206207 LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2064

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by Fortissimo;2624746;
    Tessa is well aware that there was massive editing involved in the making of the show. It's well known that Andy's I love you to Bevin was a voiceover.
    He clearly said it at the FRC, that was no voice over.

Bevin has stated that the ILY's were said-not voice overs, and she also stated that he told her ILY earlier than what was shown on the show. This is direct information from Bevin, so I take her at her word.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2625517;
    He clearly said it at the FRC, that was no voice over.

Bevin has stated that the ILY's were said-not voice overs, and she also stated that he told her ILY earlier than what was shown on the show. This is direct information from Bevin, so I take her at her word.
    You can't trust Bevin's word. I've seen e-mails from her where she was caught red-handed fabricating stories.

And granted if he did say those words to her, he never meant anything in a romantic way. The show Director also directs people to say certain things they don't mean.

And Andy says things he apparently doesn't mean like ILY too more than one woman.

Post from this board in May...............message #238 on this thread:

"This will be my first and only post and even though I have been reading a lot of things that have been written, I could not speak. As it is, I can only tell a few things without being too specific. I know many of you will say, "your a fake" "this is false" etc., and thats the main reason I really debated whether or not to even post. I realize that not many of you will believe the things I will tell you. Now, I do not work with the bachelor show, but I do work with other shows so I do know a few people."

1. "The scene between Bevin and Andy when it was the final 2 date was not the first time he told her he loved her. In fact, it was an almost re-enactment of a conversation between the two of them during time on the fantasy date and there were no camera's about and they badgered both of them into doing it again for the cameras. The ones of you that keep saying, it looked liked it was forced from him, are correct to a certain extent. He did not want to say it in front of the cameras with either girl. But here again, it was not the first time he had told her he loved her and the fantasy date trip was not even the first time he told her that."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fortissimo;2626205;
    You can't trust Bevin's word. I've seen e-mails from her where she was caught red-handed fabricating stories.

And granted if he did say those words to her, he never meant anything in a romantic way. The show Director also directs people to say certain things they don't mean.
    Maybe the director did, and maybe the director didn't. In any case, if Andy did not wish to do so, all he had to do was to show some fortitude by saying, "I will not say "I love you" in this situation. I will , however, say I care about you very much."

Believe me, the Bachelor doesn't have to do everything the director says. The sleuthers found that out during Travis's season. Fleiss and the producers had a difficult time with Travis who had the tendency to implement his own plans, and to heck with Fleiss. He allowed them their F2 choice and appeared to be regrertful for even that much concession.
    Yes, the Bachelor is under contract, but he has more leeway than the bachelorettes, and I think if push comes to shove, they can't truly be made to do something that goes against their moral code ( or could be proven in a court of law to do so.)
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-25-2007 at 11:16 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Quote Originally Posted by Fortissimo;2626205;
    We have absolutely zero way of ascertaining whether Andy really meant it when he said "I love you" to Bevin or he didn't, at the time that he said it, since none of us were in his head to hear his thoughts.

He may claim whatever he wants later, but seeing as how he is a self-involved famewhore who will say anything just to see his name in print and his mug in some rag mag one more time, I put very little stock in whatever comes out of his mouth. If he didn't mean it he's the lowest kind of worm for lying and sinking lower than previous Bachelors did in similar situations, and if he did mean it, well... ditto.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 10-24-2007 at 11:20 PM.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2628420;
    We have absolutely zero way of ascertaining whether Andy really meant it when he said "I love you" to Bevin or he didn't, at the time that he said it, since none of us were in his head to hear his thoughts.

He may claim whatever he wants later, but seeing as how he is a self-involved famewhore who will say anything just to see his name in print and his mug in some rag mag one more time, I put very little stock in whatever comes out of his mouth. If he didn't mean it he's the lowest kind of worm for lying and sinking lower than previous Bachelors did in similar situations, and if he did mean it, well... ditto.
    Ms. Froggy, you took the words right out of my mouth. Fleiss let us hear ILY's and I don't ever remember hearing ILY's before the FRC ever but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by DoodleBug; 10-24-2007 at 11:32 PM. Reason: hit post button too soon LOL

Very good insight. Thank you.

Thank you, MsFroggy. Best post regarding this issue, yet. If he truly didn't love her, then he is a snake.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Well done Miss Froggy. I agree. IMO the ILY's should have never been said to Bevin either way.

I don't really like Andy that much. I never saw the connection with them. They always seamed so staged together to me. Especially Tessa, I never seen her into Andy. She always looked like she was disgusted with him or something to me. I am sure a lot of it was the editing.

I don't know what caused their break up but I don't think it was just him and his need for attention. I think it was probably a combination of a few things. I don't think it was all him. Like I said, I am not sure if she was ever really into him. I always thought once she seen the "real" Andy she would drop him. I never seen the relationship lasting. I am surprised it lasted this long. (but did it really)? No that does not mean it wasn't real for them. I don't know. This is JMO and how I seen them.

+ Reply to Thread