+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 207 FirstFirst ... 102152192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2064

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by Fortissimo;2621568;
    I didn't see any leg rubbing on Bevin at ATFR. The leg rubbing was all on Tessa.
    Sorry but Andy did rub Bevin's leg on the ATFR show.. Also took her hand a couple of times too.. and there were some hugs in there too..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2622594;
    Sorry but Andy did rub Bevin's leg on the ATFR show.. Also took her hand a couple of times too.. and there were some hugs in there too..
    Those weren't of a romantic nature. Those were gestures of a doctor to a patient or a friend to a friend. There was nothing intimate about them not unless you want to imagaine there was.

Sorry again but my Imagination isn't as good as some of them out there..

I just pointed out that it did happen, when it was stated that it didn't..

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2621704;
    Willow, I also remember reading this post a couple of times. I think it was originally posted on this board. I believed it then, I definityly believe it now.
    It was on this board, riley. It is what made me really start questioning things. And, the poster was telling the truth. She/he only posted one time.

Quote Originally Posted by obtessed4sure;2622218;
    I totally agree with this. And please dont flame me for this opinion but I really think there is an arrogance Andy has about his choices that are totally relative but he sees them as absolutes. He's a navy doctor (being deployed to iraq) and an athlete and clearly he thinks he's the bees knees for being these things. He seems to think his path is somehow" higher" than one a woman can have and that she should subordinate herself for his goals.

I wonder how he would react to a woman who disagrees with or even questions the war in iraq or his position as a government employee under this current political regime. There is something in his attitude that anyone who would question his choices wouldnt make it far with him and I am wondering if ideological differences are what drove andy and tessa apart. Maybe she's a liberal democrat? pure speculation but I dont see him as a support to his spouse if her views were radically different from his. He seems to be too entrenched in what he assumes as right good and worthy.

Again my comment isnt meant to incite anyone, there are plenty of couples with differing ideologies who are able to put their differences aside, compromise and make it work. I just feel that Andy with his ego wouldnt be one of those and yet he does seem to be attracted to independent thinkers ( like tessa and even bevin). This makes me think that he will be single for a loooooong time until he questions his inner conflicting beliefs/wants.

Even that comment that his friend mitch posted initially that mitch later ammended. Mitch wrote something about Andy being the JFK of our time. Andy and his supporters don't seem to understand that JFK was 50 years ago and whatever image he thinks he's living up to is totally passe. And that we today know FAR too much about JFK to believe his camalot facade like they did back when he was president.
    It was JFK, Jr. that Mitch referred to. And, your post was a good post. If you are worried that you would be flamed for posting it, then there must be a few crazies on this board. You are entitled to your opinion, and you made a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2621727;
    Lately, I've begun to think that a lot of the exposure Andy was getting was not due to the media..especially his and Tessa's private time. I think most of that and still is was Andy's own publist, Joy, which makes it even more disgusting. Andy had total control over the publicity, I think this may have been what hurt Tessa so badly.

Joy, was and still is a confident of Andy's, isn't he smart enough to realized these people are using him to promote themselves as well, and start thinking for himself...what is best for him. He is so influenced by people like his friend Gatsby and Joy...these are two of the ones he needs to get the %#*! away from and grow up. Both of these people have benifited greatly by all this.:nono

If Andy loves Tessa like he has indicated, then, he is the only loser in this whole deal!! And, WOW, WHAT HE HAS LOST!!!
    I've always thought that most of the media attention was generated by Andy and his publicist. Plus, I think he often had a personal photographer along. Look at the 100s of pictures of Andy from the Kona Triathlon. He was a little fish there..............the media was interested in the pro triathletes. He HAD to have had a photographer with him at that event. No way can Andy blame the media for anything when he was the one who made sure they knew what he was going to be doing and when.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortissimo;2622645;
    Those weren't of a romantic nature. Those were gestures of a doctor to a patient or a friend to a friend. There was nothing intimate about them not unless you want to imagaine there was.
    Well, it changes things when the "patient" or "friend" was someone you had recently told you loved her IMO.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by willoww;2622655;
    Well, it changes things when the "patient" or "friend" was someone you had recently told you loved her IMO.
    Well, those who understand how the show was edited know that that I love you was a voiceover. Andy didn't love Bevin romantically. He loved her like he loves his friends and relatives.

Well, D'Andy sure was all over Bevin a lot, for not having a romantic interest in her. Geez....if it was just a friend type feeling, I have to wonder if he does this with all of his friends.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;2621780;
    IMO Andy enjoys/relishes the spotlight and will continue to be involved in publicized events with or with out Joy/Gatsby.

Andy/Tessa's private time was not really exposed. Yes, we saw some photographs from certain events but I am sure there are hundreds of hours that Andy/Tessa spent privately together with no media involved. Andy/Tessa must have other issues (besides the media) that have contributed to the end of their relationship
    Great post, leeniel
    In pursuit of his lust for fame and adoration Andy has made certain that his "spin" on the failure of the relationship has been publicized, now he needs to STOP talking about Tessa. Tessa has said NOTHING about Andy and has emerged looking like the epitamy of the classy lady. He needs to mirror her behavior and begin to act like a true gentleman.

+ Reply to Thread