+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 207 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2411719;
    It must be just me I was a Danielle fan, but saw the love between Andy and Tessa.......Andy oozes with his feeling for Tessa on the hometown dates I knew Andy was a gonna, the man LOVES this woman...The only thing Andy was waiting for was reassurance from Tessa once he recieved that checkmate.........Even though he told Bevin, he loved her go back an look at the tape, it wasn't nearly as passion as when he was saying it to Tessa, he was like a giddy kid when he was saying it to Tessa........I wager now that the lust for Tessa is just as overpowering, because Tessa strikes me as the kind of woman who is very private with passion an I think Andy is very happy with his choice.......Will it last I think this one has one of the best chances because I truly feel that they love each other.......

I agree and now they'll have lots of alone time to explore that private side of their relationship. Andy does not seem like a guy who will compromise, so why propose to a woman who does not excite him--makes no sense. I predict that we'll see a VERY happy Andy tonight with his new fiancee. Who knows if they ever get married, that's impossible to tell. Tessa clearly fit in well with his family and he certainly has asserted that that she has everything that he required in a life partner. He can always teach her the leg wrap technique.
    I don't pretend to know the real people, but it was obvious the golden boy would ultimately win his prize. So obvious.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2411594;
    Boy - was I "Fleissed" this season - I was convinced Andy would choose Bevin. I must say I didn't shed tears of joy for Andy and Tessa, I shed tears of sadness for the way Andy so passionately told Bevin he loved her only to reject her a couple of days later.

According to Andy he and Tessa have been building on their relationship since the finale - but do you really think it will last? Since Tessa was so unsure up to the end and Andy had to keep convincing her to stay - is he going to have to keep convincing her of the choices he wants to make in their relationship? Tessa basically has to give up her life and move to Hawaii and fit into his. When she has time to think about this as they try to fall in love again in the real world do you think being with Andy is truly what Tessa wants long term? Is she really ready to do what Andy says....the grocery shopping, cooking, etc. or did she just get caught up in the newness of it all? Can she handle the pressures of their very public relationship?

I thought Jen and Lorenzo would last six months and they only lasted one week. How long will Tessa and Andy last? I personally am not sure. I would have given their relationship more of a chance if Andy hadn't been so caught up in the passion he felt with Bevin. Remember when Jimmy Kimmel told Andy to move on because for the rest of his life his relationship with Tessa will be compared with the other relationships he had on the show? Was Jimmy foretelling what will really happen in the future?
    I agree their not goin to last. I mean they really had no chemistry or electicity. And bevin was CRAZY about andy and he blow her off. He said he loved her and them just like forgot about it and decided to marry tessa.
    I really cried for Bevin beacause she said earlyer on that she never says she loves somebody and less she means it and she really did.I would never trust Andy because he said he loved her and apparently he didnt! I feel really bad for Bevin!!!!!
    Last edited by ceebear2013; 05-22-2007 at 08:39 AM.

FORT Newbie

Bevin should have won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ceebear2013;2411735;
    Bevin should have won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    REALLY, what show were you watching seriously??????I am not Andy but I really don't think it was all that with Bevin, but it's a reality show and they had to have a storyline......Tessa and Andy was the real love story, Bevin and Andy was a reel story....JMHO

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

We were not privy to every moment of Andy & Tessa being together. People keep saying "I didn't see a love story with them." Do you know why??? It's called editing! Fleiss & Co didn't want us to see it so we'd be at least somewhat surprised that he chose Tessa. Did everyone hear the reasons why Andy told Tessa he loved her? One of the reasons is because he laughs with her until his sides split. I saw laughter with them, but not side-splitting laughter. We didn't see it all. I don't know if they'll make it or not, but I think they have a good chance. They seem very well suited for each other.

I will add that I think Andy should NEVER have told either of them he loved them until he had made his choice. I'm sure he did having loving feelings for both of them, but to tell them that prematurely was very misleading. I felt bad for Bevin (even though I never saw a "love story" with her!).

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2411771;
    We were not privy to every moment of Andy & Tessa being together. People keep saying "I didn't see a love story with them." Do you know why??? It's called editing! Fleiss & Co didn't want us to see it so we'd be at least somewhat surprised that he chose Tessa. Did everyone hear the reasons why Andy told Tessa he loved her? One of the reasons is because he laughs with her until his sides split. I saw laughter with them, but not side-splitting laughter. We didn't see it all. I don't know if they'll make it or not, but I think they have a good chance. They seem very well suited for each other.

I will add that I think Andy should NEVER have told either of them he loved them until he had made his choice. I'm sure he did having loving feelings for both of them, but to tell them that prematurely was very misleading. I felt bad for Bevin (even though I never saw a "love story" with her!).
    Andy definitely had a problem throughout the whole season with being overly expressive, overly complimenting. It gave hope when there was none and in the end was cruel. jmo I understand the premise of the show, but Andy took it farther than most.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2411771;
    We were not privy to every moment of Andy & Tessa being together. People keep saying "I didn't see a love story with them." Do you know why??? It's called editing! Fleiss & Co didn't want us to see it so we'd be at least somewhat surprised that he chose Tessa.
    Good point.
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

FORT Fogey

I think they will be together for awhile but I don't think it will work for the long haul. I have a hunch that military life will not work for Tessa.

I think it has as good a shot as any couple has ever had from these shows (Bach, Bach'ette). I think they are a very good fit but the media attention will be hard for Tessa. If they can get out of the spotlight (a definite challenge with Andy's circumstances), and they both really want it to work, then I could definitely see it lasting. I can't help it, I hope it lasts !!!

With only ONE wedding resulting out of 10 Bachelor seasons? Odds aren't very good. I just feel that if he hadn't gotten caught up with two women at the same time so much to the point of telling both he loved them, then it might stand a better chance.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread