+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 207 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

FORT Regular

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

This is how I am reading this, the Bevin edits were not an accurate portrayl of her character because she was actually not like that, it was all a Fleiss campaign to show her in an unfavorable light. However, now that Bevin wasn't F1, the Andy edits are a completely accurate portrayl of his lack of character, and futhermore, based on no evidence at all, Tessa is ____ fill in the blank with any number of nasty comments.

I did see the love story between Andy and Tessa. I do think that they both found love in an insane set of circumstances - what was it that Tessa said, that you can find love in the craziest of places. My knowledge of Andy and Tessa is entirely based on their Fleiss edit (which I have read that most posters say is heavy-handed and untruthful at best), so I don't know how long their love will last. I do believe they are serious about each other, that they truly love each other (an improvement over many past seasons), and I wish them every happiness.
    Last edited by weerper84; 05-22-2007 at 04:38 PM.

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City

Quote Originally Posted by happysammy;2412832;

Bevin would have been his Wife. Tessa will be his Partner.
    Happysammy, I think you've hit the proverbial nail on the head. I agree completely. Being happily married is sooooooo much more than just the physical relationship, which is really all I saw between Andy and Bevin. Having a partner - a best friend - makes everything else much more intense and real. It gives the rest a fighting chance.

You know what I would like to know?

I would like to know how this would have played out if Tessa had the first date and not Bevin. Would he have told Bevin he loved her after he knew Tessa loved him?

Quote Originally Posted by weerper84;2412844;
    OMG. I am shocked by the harshness of many comments. I hope the same posters who are presuming to know Tessa without any video evidence aren't the same ones who were so insistent that Bevin was not at all like her edit. I am not sure that I understand. This is how I am reading this, the Bevin edits were not an accurate portrayl of her character because she was actually not like that, it was all a Fleiss campaign to show her in an unfavorable light. However, now that Bevin wasn't F1, the Andy edits are a completely accurate portrayl of his lack of character, and futhermore, based on no evidence at all, Tessa is ____ fill in the blank with any number of nasty comments.

I did see the love story between Andy and Tessa. I do think that they both found love in an insane set of circumstances - what was it that Tessa said that you can find love in the craziest of places. My knowledge of Andy and Tessa entirely based on their Fleiss edit (which I have read that most posters say is heavy-handed and untruthful at best), so I don't know how long their love will last. I do believe they are serious about each other, that they truly love each other (an improvement over many past seasons), and I wish them every happiness.

Well said, weerper.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

edit, edit, edit.... what we saw was a ton of editing. We really do not know what **really** happened. We saw what TPTB wanted us to see..... The premise of the show is 25 women narrowed down to 2...someone had to be the F2 and only one gets to be the "one"....
    We have to remember how much editing is done and how simple it is for them to make us believe one thing when really it's not that in reality. Reality tv is really not "real"
    On the comment about dating 2 at once and "loving them" vs being "in love" with them.... I recently was dating 2 men, I can honestly say I loved both of them... (they knew about each other)If I could have taken traits from both of them and built a man, he would have been perfect. I decided I had to chose one or the other before I hurt one of them... well.. I was going to hurt one of them either way, but before it was too bad... I pretty much made a decision..just like Andy did.
    Andy chose who was in his heart, I wish the very best to them both!

FORT Fan

This is how I am reading this, the Bevin edits were not an accurate portrayl of her character because she was actually not like that, it was all a Fleiss campaign to show her in an unfavorable light. However, now that Bevin wasn't F1, the Andy edits are a completely accurate portrayl of his lack of character, and futhermore, based on no evidence at all, Tessa is ____ fill in the blank with any number of nasty comments.

I did see the love story between Andy and Tessa. I do think that they both found love in an insane set of circumstances - what was it that Tessa said that you can find love in the craziest of places. My knowledge of Andy and Tessa entirely based on their Fleiss edit (which I have read that most posters say is heavy-handed and untruthful at best), so I don't know how long their love will last. I do believe they are serious about each other, that they truly love each other (an improvement over many past seasons), and I wish them every happiness.
    Wow. Thanks for saving me from making lists to try to respond to all these posts. Since this is my first year looking from this perspective, I wasn't quite prepared for the drama afterwards. Some really bad feelings out there. I actually was a diehard Tessa fan from day 1, but when viewing the FRC show, I realized (thank goodness) that it was about what was right for Andy, and that I could be happy for him if it was Bevin in the end. This is a TV show, and I can't really understand such negativity from the people that actually "get" the show. I mean, we sleuth, we question every word and action...to the point that it blew my mind. I was pretty much totally convinced, even thought to me Tessa and Andy had something early on that was not going to fade, that Bevin would be the last one standing because the master sleuthers said it would be so, and thus it would be so. I was so upset, I didn't sleep well. We're really all probably a little nuts, frankly, but alas, it was a blast. Every person on this site stated over and over again that what we see is not what really happened, but now suddenly, it is. Please don't misunderstand me, but I really believe Andy is a genuine person. This is NOT a normal situation. I say give these two a break and maybe they will make it. I hated the last episode, but I'm not so sure it was Andy's fault. Give him a chance to redeem himself.

For their sakes, I love a good romance, I hope they make it for many years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2412849;
    You know what I would like to know?

I would like to know how this would have played out if Tessa had the first date and not Bevin. Would he have told Bevin he loved her after he knew Tessa loved him?
    Probably, Andy seemed to say the same things and get caught up in the moment, but we will never know. Wish them well, but I'm not betting the house on the ending for Andy/Tess

FORT Newbie

I did see the love story between Andy and Tessa. I do think that they both found love in an insane set of circumstances - what was it that Tessa said, that you can find love in the craziest of places. My knowledge of Andy and Tessa is entirely based on their Fleiss edit (which I have read that most posters say is heavy-handed and untruthful at best), so I don't know how long their love will last. I do believe they are serious about each other, that they truly love each other (an improvement over many past seasons), and I wish them every happiness.
    Excellent points. The thing about editing - you can edit the conversations and sequence of actions but you cannot edit the look in a person's eyes, or lack thereof, and the smile on his or her face. Andy and Tessa lit up like fireflies when they were together and there was no hiding it and no editing it. I never once saw Andy look at Bevin with that level of joy on his face. Good times? yes. Fun? yes. Appreciation? yes. Even happiness. But not the unbridled joy that came from somewhere much deeper when he was with Tessa. It was so very sweet to see. I do believe he loved Bevin and what he said was absolutely true - with Tessa it was in a deeper place.
    Last edited by jasmar; 05-22-2007 at 06:05 PM.

FORT Newbie

I didn't read all 15 pages of this thread so someone may have already mentioned this. I was watching "the view" and I thought one of the women (maybe elizabeth?) said that Tessa did not watch the final show. I can't remember exactly what was said but I got the impression that she didn't see what transpired between Andy and Bevin.

They seemed really excited on "The View" and she is moving to Hawaii so I think they are making a go of this.

i think they will last WITHOUT A DOUBT!! and with that in mind you guys should check out my latest video of tessa and andy on my youtube account. My username is luvnsoul. So please let me know what you think!!

+ Reply to Thread