+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

Tessa, the fans’ favorite won, but based on the boards, posters aren’t celebrating. Hmm. Wonder why!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2412549;
    I think (hope) they'll last. I know some of you Bevin and Danielle fans have said that you couldn't 'see' the love between Andy and Tessa, but I know I definitely spotted it from Tahoe forward. They were so relaxed with each other and the huge grin he had on the Cinderella date-- it was obvious how much he felt for her.

The only other couple I saw with a connection like this was Trista and Ryan and look where they're at now-- they're about to have a baby.

Will it be hard for Andy and Tessa to make a 'go' of it in the real world. Sure! But no more so, I think, than any other couple in love. Relationships aren't perfect; I think we can all vouch for that, but if they work at it, they'll have just as much of a chance as the rest of us!!

I honestly think Andy put a lot of thought into his becoming the Bachelor and took the whole thing seriously. Tessa said last night that while she had reservations about the process, she never had reservations about him. So, I think if we take them at their words, there will be a long-lasting relationship in store for them.

[Sidenote-- as much as I was a Tessa fan, my heart did break for Bevin last night. I wished he'd never told her he loved her, but as he said this morning on the View, while he did love Bevin, he was IN LOVE with Tessa...]
    This post does a great job of capturing my thoughts as well! Thanks for expressing them!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisRose821;2412551;
    My only issue with the whole not wanting to say something she regrets about a person she loves is... she got in the limo and right off the bat starts talking about how he doesn't love her... this how it always happens. The same old limo talk. I understand that she was heartbroken, man I was heartbroken for her because that was EXTREMELY SAD...

but truth of the matter is, whatever she said in that limo came across our tvs and into our ears as well as his..

So not wanting to say something she regrets *poof* out the window. She said all she needed to say. I found it just a bit immature, like ambers (funny how she called Amber immature).

I think the only person who left with grace and poise was Danielle. But I do think that Bevin will be fantastic wife for someone one day, just not Andy.

For me there is BIG difference in saying something in the "privacy" of the limo and saying something directly to the persons face, especially when they are going to propose to someone else in a few minutes. Being quiet and holding it together until the limo was very classy. I also thing her breakdown in the limo was very minimal, and shows just how far Fleiss took his edit with Bevin.

Now back to Tessa and Andy
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2412560;
    Tessa, the fansí favorite won, but based on the boards, posters arenít celebrating. Hmm. Wonder why!

What are they doing? lamenting? complaining? just not commenting?

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=Arielflies;2412510;
    And my secret, secret thought is that he wants a political wife. [/QUOTE]

Totally agree. I posted somewhere else that I can already see Andy eyeing his Senate run. When he was saying about Tessa at the end that she is classy and sophisticated and he can see her beside him *any*where, the image of him behind the podium on election night with her to the side popped into my mind immediately. Had feelings for them both, but his eyes lit up with how suitable Tessa looks for this role. ... I have my doubts about whether she really is suitable for it, however. I think eventually Tessa will run, but not with Andy.

I think they have a great chance - did you all see them on the View - granted - Tessa has not seen last night's show yet - but she seemed to get that the situation with Bevin is the nature of the Beast - and that her reluctance played a part in Andy exploring his feelings for Bevin

Most people who get married were in love with someone before they met their spouse - and were even serious enough to think they could marry them - most people in life meet more than one person they feel they could be happy with - b.c of the nature of the show it happened to Andy at the same time

we all have to make the same choices about our spouses past relationships - are we going to sit around and worry that they are pining away for someone else or miss the passion from that relationship - or are we going to realize that was int he past and does not affect our current relationship

Andy could have chosen Bevin - BUT HE DIDN'T and Tessa has to either take that away with her and build their relationship or she can sit around and be mad b/c Andy had feelings for another girl -

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by :) Fort;2412141;
    Okay, I just have to say...

Who are we to say they will make it or not, who are we to judge them! They all went on this show knowing full well it may not work out in the end. And I for one am totally in awe of these 25 ladies for doing this show, for putting themselves out there in this crazy dating process. I know I could never and would never do any reality tv show, esp. TB. I will not judge them because I haven't walked a mile in their shoes!

With that said, I wish the best of luck to Andy and Tessa! They truly have made this season of TB more enjoyable for me to watch!
    Hear, Hear! ITA!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2412560;
    Tessa, the fansí favorite won, but based on the boards, posters arenít celebrating. Hmm. Wonder why!
    We're totally in love with the results but we're holding back because we still have "reservations about the process!"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;2411705;
    I definitely think Andy and Tessa will have a long and loving relationship. Whether it will result in marriage, who knows? Virtually all of us have been deeply in love but for one reason or another it just didn't stand the test of time. I think Andy and Tessa have a very good chance though because I really think their love is true and honest, and that they managed to work it out even though it began in such an artificial environment. It isn't a created 'by tv' love, it's a created 'in spite of tv' love.

I'm especially encouraged by both their attitudes. Andy said in interviews that he was so anxious for the show to be over so they could fall in love all over again in real life, and that after these weeks of waiting they're more in love than ever so obviously Tessa was feeling the same way. I think we're going to see a very happy couple on the show tonight.

I agree with you Stickle. Their love was created "in spite of tv." They had a lot to overcome on the show, so I definitely believe they can overcome anything in the real world based on their can-do attitudes about everything in life. I strongly feel they could last a lifetime as husband and wife together. If people don't think they had passion for each other, just watch the passion, and deep love, they had on the final episode date in Tessa's room. I still can't watch that without crying. They always look more real and genuine with each other than Andy and Bevin ever did. Just my humble opinion.

i put this on another thread so sorry for the repost...

i would also like to say it's sad that we can sit here in judgement of andy...when yes...maybe not the best thing to say to bevin, but you know...i mean people mess up..we arent perfect...we make mistakes...but in honesty, i think he meant it..i think he did love bevin..he said he did, but in the end he chose tessa...he loved her more...was in love with her(as opposed to loving her)...we dont know how we would have handled the situation....i know i would screw up during that process if i was him/or if i was the "bachelorette"..your emotions i bet run amazingly high...we have NO idea what goes on there....Danielle(who everyone thought was amazing...may have like bevin or tessa more but i think as a consensus, they respected her and admired her..i think)and well...if she came out of that and has continued to show her support and caring for him, saying that he was a great guy and she was there until final 3 and with Chris saying he's a great guy(he's thrown travis, blob, and lo under the bus...so i feel like he would say something)then i am sticking with that...it's not my place to judge and think what he did was wrong or right in my opinion...
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

+ Reply to Thread