+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

I just listened to a radio interview that was done a few days ago with Andy and Tessa by phone from Hawaii. Great interview. you can find it in another thread on this board.

I personally think that Andy knew early on the women he was looking for and was hoping she would have the same feelings. He stated at least twice that if Tessa was leaving it was all over for him. Also that if her family didn't accept him it was all over for him.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2425065;
    I agree. Personally I think it makes him worse because Andy probably knew he was going to propose. If you are days away from proposing wtf are you doing telling another woman you love her and sucking face with her?
    exactly sue...

If you propose to someone you should KNOW for longer than a few hours ahead of time that that is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with and there shouldnt be any reason to still be sucking face and telling another woman you LOVE HER... within hours of the proposal!

Give me a break!... this is a guy that marriage and commitment are suppoed to mean so much to and he only figured it out within hours of sucking face with another woman?.... yep and if you believe that I have a nice bridge for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2425359;
    exactly sue...

If you propose to someone you should KNOW for longer than a few hours ahead of time that that is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with and there shouldnt be any reason to still be sucking face and telling another woman you LOVE HER... within hours of the proposal!

Give me a break!... this is a guy that marriage and commitment are suppoed to mean so much to and he only figured it out within hours of sucking face with another woman?.... yep and if you believe that I have a nice bridge for sale

I agree with you wholeheartedly, but if said I disagreed what bridge are you selling and for how much because I've got some swampland that needs improving

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2425359;
    exactly sue...

IMO, Andy is now trying to backpeddle and justify to Tessa that it was her all along but he had to go on with the show anyways.

Like I said earlier in the thread, the truth will always reveal itself...sometimes sooner, sometimes later. The fact is we will probably never know the "truth" behind some of the things we saw.

Andy, on the other hand, has to live with that truth each and every day. I wouldn't want to be him.

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;2425400;
    IMO, Andy is now trying to backpeddle and justify to Tessa that it was her all along but he had to go on with the show anyways.

Like I said earlier in the thread, the truth will always reveal itself...sometimes sooner, sometimes later. The fact is we will probably never know the "truth" behind some of the things we saw.

Andy, on the other hand, has to live with that truth each and every day. I wouldn't want to be him.
    Yeah but then so does Tessa if they really are a couple. Tessa said she had to remember where she was in her head at the time. But heres the thing with me. If he knew it was Tessa all along her really strung Bevin along and didn't do any justice to his relationship with Tessa. If he was torn, I don't get he proposal so soon afterwards even if there will be a long engagement. Make sure you really do know for sure.

He went way to far with the make out sessions and to top it off with the I love you's. IF it was just meant as a friend he should have SAID it that way. I love you as a friend, you are a great person or whatever. Not I freakin love you. and I love you too and start making out. That doesn't sound friend to me. He could have told her as you know I am taking this very serious. I really would like to find a wife out of this. And out of respect for both of you we should slow down the physical aspect of our relationship for now. I think thats how a gentleman would go about it. Sure it makes for a boring show but hey, if your serious about finding love.

I have more thoughts on this but I am so bad at expressing myself it isn't coming our right anyway so I will just give up. Andy may be a good guy in the rest of his life but he needs to learn how to treat woman because to me he is sure coming off as a womanizer.

Sorry guys, but I'm sort of changing the subject here. Did Handy Dandy borrow Ian's shirt for the hometown dates? I don't tape the Bachelor but it just seems like Ian wore the same type shirt on his hometown date with Meredith.

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2425491;
    Sorry guys, but I'm sort of changing the subject here. Did Handy Dandy borrow Ian's shirt for the hometown dates? I don't tape the Bachelor but it just seems like Ian wore the same type shirt on his hometown date with Meredith.
    Couldn't tell you. I barely remember the show much less what anyone was wearing. lol

Andy is still backtracking?? What's new. Seriously, this guy just needs to admit that he wasn't really "struggling" with his decision and that it was wrong to mislead someone who actually thought that an "I love you" proclamation was genuine.

BTW, if the AI judges were going to critique Tessa's leg wrap around McTool's waist it would go something like this:

Randy: Yeah dawg, it was a little slippery at some points. It was aight.
    Paula: I like the effort and you really showed vulnerability and showmanship.
    Simon: That was utterly ghastly.

I agree with Simon of course.
    Last edited by MissThing; 05-31-2007 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luludaisy85;2425506;
    Andy is still backtracking?? What's new. Seriously, this guy just needs to admit that he wasn't really "struggling" with his decision and that it was wrong to mislead someone who actually thought that an "I love you" proclamation was genuine.

BTW, if the AI judges were going to critique Tessa's leg wrap around McTool's waist it would go something like this:

Randy: Yeah dawg, it was a little slippery at some points. It was aight.
    Paula: I like the effort and you really showed vulnerability and showmanship.
    Simon: That was utterly ghastly. I agree with Simon of course.
    Can you imagine the judges on Dancing With The Stars giving their critique.
    Last edited by MissThing; 05-31-2007 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;2425400;

He's got to explain all the groping and smooching he did with Bevin and it's got to go beyond "Hey, Fleiss told me to grab her boob, so I had to do it, you know, for the show!"
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread