+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2424007;
    You are confused about the ski date and I am confused about alot of things. I may have dreamed this, but I thought I read or heard that Andy make a statement that Tessa and Belvin were friends in the house and that we would see how that friendship played out in the end. Did I dream this or did this just fly over my head during the show because I never saw this ?
    Yeah, I was thinking about this a little while ago. I must have missed it also if it did.

maybe it was Rated R

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2424036;
    maybe it was Rated R
    You could be right

FORT Regular

Re: Final Thoughts on Bachelor 10-Do you think Andy and Tessa will last?

Quote Originally Posted by morningglory1;2422508;
    jessiqa pace is the model from 2005-2006. i googled it (sad i know).
    We discussed Andy's previous relationships yesterday, and I came across something else that fits in with the timeline, so I just thought I would add..
    Andy was commenting in an interview before the show started about his friend that nominated him for the show, and he said (paraphrasing) "My friend called me up inAugust and said 'I'm sorry you just broke up with your girlfriend, but is it ok if I give your information over to.....'"

So he just towards the end of summer 2006 broke up with the last girl. Not important, but since we were talking about it...

FORT Newbie

Well, I wish Tessa and Andy the best. I do think they had (hopefully have) something.

I think Bevin may have known in the limo because of the time of day (morning).

What has left a bad taste in my mouth about this is that Bevin was used. By Fleiss yes, but that is expected. I think she was used by Andy too and I didn't expect that.

Quote Originally Posted by fanoffort;2424247;
    Well, I wish Tessa and Andy the best. I do think they had (hopefully have) something.

I think Bevin may have known in the limo because of the time of day (morning).

What has left a bad taste in my mouth about this is that Bevin was used. By Fleiss yes, but that is expected. I think she was used by Andy too and I didn't expect that.
    How do you think she was used by Andy?

Any F2 will go home. Unless the show is changed, that will happen each time.

I think she knew before the limo ride. Maybe it came clear in the limo, but in the hotel the evening of her Last chance date, she was distant already.

Did she figure it out, because Andy still had a date with Tessa the next day?

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2424007;
    You are confused about the ski date and I am confused about alot of things. I may have dreamed this, but I thought I read or heard that Andy make a statement that Tessa and Belvin were friends in the house and that we would see how that friendship played out in the end. Did I dream this or did this just fly over my head during the show because I never saw this ?
    I wonder if they Tessa and Bevin talked during the show. So maybe Andy knew that Bevin was happy for Tessa. If all her posts and the ATFR when Bevin said she is happy for both of them are true.

Maybe the playing out, may also be Tessa being less upset for Bevin getting hurt, since she knows that Bevin understands.

Tessa even though loves Andy, must of being feeling sad/upset for bevins heartache. That is the kind of person Tessa is.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2422832;
    Sorry to disagree here but this show doesn't even come close to reality. Fleiss played this exactly as he wanted. Why women go on this show is beyond me? But, of course they are recruiting off the streets for both the Bachelor and Bachelorettes but then I guess it makes it safer than a Bar because everyone who participates has had an extensive background check and STD screening.
    I think you are exactly right. It's unlikely you will meet someone literally crazy or carrying something gross. You don't have to have that awkward conversation so much. I also find it hard to believe that they don't ask TB if things like divorce are a deal-breaker. Or they may say, we have one woman who is really what you are looking for but . . . and not tell him who it is. It can't be a complete shock.

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=MomLady;2424375;]How do you think she was used by Andy?[QUOTE]
    The feeling I got at the end was that there was never any contest. I think he knew very early that Tessa was the one. So all the excessive physical stuff let alone the I love you just left an icky taste in my mouth about him. I've watched most of the bachelor seasons and didn't see anything comparable with F2 to his behavior with Bevin--including with people who maybe really weren't sure. Maybe he didn't understand that he didn't have to go that far to keep her guessing. I don't know. But I found it yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by fanoffort;2424449;
    Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2424375;
    How do you think she was used by Andy?
    The feeling I got at the end was that there was never any contest. I think he knew very early that Tessa was the one. So all the excessive physical stuff let alone the I love you just left an icky taste in my mouth about him. I've watched most of the bachelor seasons and didn't see anything comparable with F2 to his behavior with Bevin--including with people who maybe really weren't sure. Maybe he didn't understand that he didn't have to go that far to keep her guessing. I don't know. But I found it yuck.
    I completely agree with you fanoffort. If he knew so early on, why be so over-the-top. None of the previous bachelor's have been that bad in "stringing" the F2 along, including the ones who may not have really known who to choose. That is why Andy went from a great Bachelor to disgusting and classless in my book.

+ Reply to Thread